*waves bashfully*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOOOOH PRETTY COLORS @_@

phan girl you say? *curious expression* what's phan girl precious????
o///o it's my undying love for two adorable youtube stars who I (as well as millions of others) believe should date. Haha c:

o///o it's my undying love for two adorable youtube stars who I (as well as millions of others) believe should date. Haha c:
Real life shipping! Awesome! I don't think I've ever shipped youtube stars before, but I see people do it all the time to people I follow XD

Real life shipping! Awesome! I don't think I've ever shipped youtube stars before, but I see people do it all the time to people I follow XD
I'm much more into anime shipping, but sometimes I come across those occasional two people who have physical forms that I just fall for, lmfao. Though anime will always be my one true shipping platform haha.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm much more into anime shipping, but sometimes I come across those occasional two people who have physical forms that I just fall for, lmfao. Though anime will always be my one true shipping platform haha.
Yeah, I try not to ship real people cuz I know it would never work. I secretly do it anyway though from time to time >:3

There is this kpop idol and k-rapper that look SO adorable together, but it would never work out because they're both underneath the same company. Plus, idols in the same company tend to see each other as siblings rather than co-workers. Lol.

Yeah, I try not to ship real people cuz I know it would never work. I secretly do it anyway though from time to time >:3

There is this kpop idol and k-rapper that look SO adorable together, but it would never work out because they're both underneath the same company. Plus, idols in the same company tend to see each other as siblings rather than co-workers. Lol.
YESSSSS K-POP SHIPPING ♥ I ship practically every member of BTS with every other member of BTS.

Welcome to Iwaku, fellow J-Pop fan!

• Love

I want to write things, but that's all I know at the moment. I'm not sure what field I wanna get into. But people keep asking if I'm gonna be a teacher for some reason and I'm always thinking "Hell to the naw!" XD I can't see myself teaching anyone English. These kids nowadays act horrible, and the college age ones act horrible too because they never grow out of it. I can't deal with those ever-present nasty attitudes. Then they don't wanna work for anything, and expect everything to be handed to them with little to no effort on their part....

*sigh* My apologies, I tend to rant when I start talking about my generation ehehehe...

Anyhoo, my condition can be life threatening, but only if it gets severe. Thankfully, it isn't and I pray it never does. You're not being weird or creepy. I appreciate your concern~
You're welcome!

Dude, no worries if you don't know where you want to go. It can be hard to pick just one, and you probably don't need to anyway. <3 I'm just trying to get to know you a lil bit!

But yeah, I could probably teach English, myself, but... I can't stand being physically near anyone under 19 years old due to a severe lack of trust. Then again, I can barely handle adults either, because of my Autism.

No worries about rants, man. I do it too, though I'm trying to overcome that habit, cuz I don't like how negative it makes me feel. I like to be happy, and like to turn away from negative thoughts.

I'm glad it's not severe. <3 and that you didn't think I was being a creep lol

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.