Water conservation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part is if they do institute water meters, the local government will probably bitch to the federal government for money to do it. That, or they'll attempt to institute it, and Québecois youth will lose their shit for the upteenth billionth time. Because it'll probably come out of tax money, or they'll complain that it will cost them more money.

As for my water usage, I don't spend more than ten minutes in a shower and I hand wash all of my dishes. My water bills are non-existent. I pay more for coke cola and potato chips each week than I do in water bills. My last utilities bill was only about 60 dollars. :ferret:
Hell, they can pay me to do it. I need a good job to keep me busy for a while.

You know....I don't pay for water either...I live with my parents but I've never even SEEN a water bill. We have a well dug on our property but I do try not to use too much water....
Well water is best water!

You won't get metered for having well water because it's your own and you're responsible for the upkeep of it (which is really stupid simple), but it's totally the way to go if you have the choice. I know back at my old job, one residence was on well water but had to install a meter so we could calculate their sewer rate.

The Quebecker teens/young adults (14-19 year olds) are so annoying and stuff.
I think that's safe to say about most people in that age bracket anywhere, although I'd shove it all the way up to mid-20s when people start to mellow out a bit.

Well, 14-16 year old especially here. Plus the general accent here can make me loose my mind.

Well water is best water!

You won't get metered for having well water because it's your own and you're responsible for the upkeep of it (which is really stupid simple), but it's totally the way to go if you have the choice. I know back at my old job, one residence was on well water but had to install a meter so we could calculate their sewer rate.
Well water IS best water. The worst we have to do is use a water softner. it doesn't even go to all the spots in the house. Only the bathrooms and the washing machine are hooked to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.