WARRIORS.

tumblr_n9qbfxklyc1qbhk3no1_500.gif

Name: Sir Alastair Mac Griogair
Home Country: Scotland

tumblr_inline_nb60i6sxiG1qd5l0i.gif

Year: 1300's
Army: Mac Griogair Army / Mac Griogair Clan
Strengths/Weaknesses:
- Strong/Powerful offense (the Scots were known for being unstoppable when in full charge.
- Adaptable, quick thinking in battle (when fighting the English who had tactical advantage, they were able to adapt to their conditions).
- Strong stomachs, there's a reason the Romans called the Scots Barbarians, they can commit practically any violent action without batting an eyelash.
- Used to the highlands/open battles. Never fought in a densely building populated location.
- While clever, the Scots do not have outstanding strategies or educated tacticians.
- They only have swords/clubs/etc., shields, and brute power.

tumblr_nebnzxFiwH1u0kmbzo1_400.gif

Personality:
Self-Reliant / Bold / Impulsive / Devoted / Protective

Alastair is a true patriot of Scotland and was passionate about bringing independence to his people. He has the typical Scottish temper, easily riled up but also easily assuaged. He is loyal to his followers and to his country. Alastair may have the bearing of someone ashamed of showing affection but he is open about who he cares for and shows it without chagrin.

Other:
- Alastair is a Guardian of Scotland, along with being leader of his clan.
- He is homosexual and openly. This was accepted in most Barbarian and Viking culture.
- Typical wear:
~
sam-heughan-jamie-fraser.png
~
tumblr_nc9rkobu5d1travyco1_500.jpg

Damn! I love him, Accepted!
But I hope u read da rulez [if you did don't forget a lil theme song to show!]

Last edited:
avan%20jogia%201.jpg_zpsjvhak9cg.png

Aman Dakarai

Home Country: Egypt
Appearance: His eyes are always rimmed with coal, and his hair is usually tied back. Aman's eyes are dark, though some have said in the sunlight flecks of gold become apparent. He rarely smiles, and there is a tattoo of a sparrow across his back that extends from his left shoulder to his right shoulder.
Year: 1320 BC
Army: Egyptian Army

tumblr_nna6ri1cYR1rgqb8fo4_250.gif

Strengths/Weaknesses:
-Unused to city scene; Aman and his army are used to fighting in the desert where the sun was their environmental obstacle. The buildings and trees are certainly unfamiliar territory.
-/+Long-distance shooting; he has never been around weapons as brutal and accurate as firearms. One of his greatest talents is archery, though, so perhaps learning how to use a gun will come more naturally than it seems. Defending himself against one, though, will be difficult, as his only means of protection are his shield and leather-bound armor.
+Close combat; the Egyptians are talented in close combat, as they fight with axes and short swords up close with their enemy. They are not, however, very fast on foot.
-/+Strong offense; in their time, because of their skills with bows and arrows, they had no problem targeting and taking their enemies down first. However, there is too much advancement Aman knows nothing about in this new time that may damper that ability.

Personality:
Aman is a very arrogant man. He rose to power at a young age when his father died, and he is used to people coming to him for answers. Although his brute attitude can be seem as reckless impulsivity from time to time, he never attacks without reason, even if he lets things get personal sometimes. He is proud, and if given the opportunity to show off his abilities, he will. Although he takes no pleasure in pain and torture, he will do what he deems necessary to protect himself and his people. Initially, he comes off as a bit of a charm-speaker with his sarcasm and cool demeanor, but his anger is not something to underestimate.

Other:
Aman is a bisexual man, though he is not aware of the fact; during his reign he has felt the pleasure a woman can bring many, many times, and it has been years since he's considered a man to be more than an ally.
His army's allegiance and his fight are all he has to live for; he has no family. This hidden loneliness is a long-kept secret and one of his biggest vulnerabilities.

Theme Song: (in progress as I search YouTube)

• Love
Reactions: King and mingummy
Damn! I love him, Accepted!
Thank you! Can't wait to rp with him~ :D Btw can I make a third guy? His army being the Japanese Shogunate? If not, I'd like to switch the Mongolians for the Shogunate. c:

And urghh, I totally forgot about the theme song.:duh: It's up now.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mlom24JyV61qkfj2ho1_500.gif

Name:
Asmund The Protector [Pronounced ASH-moont] [Meaning: Diving protection]

Home Country:
Scandinavia(Denmark)

Appearance:
IHMu4dp.gif

Year:

Army:
The Great Viking Army!
gBTcHrl.jpg

Strengths:
Weaponry-The Viking's Weapons were strong and powerful, made of steel and strong wood, their weapons are maneuverable and practical.
Battle Ready-Vikings have fought armies and know how to work together and conquer, battling another army would be nothing for them.
Weather Protection-Vikings are used to harsh weathers, so they would do great in the coldest or hottest places.
Loyalty-Being made up of families and friends, they have each others' backs and they'll never betray another brother.
Reckless-You might think that it would be a bad thing to be reckless, but a reckless man can never be a predictable man...remember that when their slicing your head off.
Ruthless-Vikings take no prisoners, if your're an enemy, you stay an enemy until your dead.

Weaknesses:
Modernized Cities-Vikings were around the time without buildings and modern technology, so that is a big disadvantage.
Long Range Battle-Vikings love to fight up close, if an enemies has a gun or long range weapons they would be out of look.
Greed-Usually Vikings only fight to conquer and take over, so that might be a big way to trick them into losing a battle.
Crazy-Let's face it most Vikings would be consider psychopaths and sometimes that's a good thing, but mostly it's not at all.

Personality:
| | Smart | | Brave | | Strong | | A True Born Leader | | Loyal | | Chaotic | | Wild | | Vengeful | |
Asmund The Protector can sometimes get out of hand with his ways, he will take and destroy anything he sees fit, if your not with him your against him. If you knew the real Asmund you would see the caring and charming Asmund that is in there, only a lucky few have seen that side of him. His people believe in him and they respect, love, and fear him. He would die for them, and they would die for him. Asmund The Protector believes that the Norse Gods are watching over him and that he'll be victorious as long as they're with him.

Other:
~Asmund The Protector is a Pansexual, he just loves to bed anyone he can.
~Asmund is Schizophrenic, but back then people just thought the Gods were talking in him, which just made him more of a Godly Figure.
~When Asmund kills an enemy he usually keeps their head as a trophy, it's sick but the heads strike fear in anyone that dares attack him and his people.
tumblr_na179rQNxI1te1ej8o2_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
There you go and I added a theme song xD.

• Thank You
Reactions: King
avan%20jogia%201.jpg_zpsjvhak9cg.png

Aman Dakarai

Home Country: Egypt
Appearance: His eyes are always rimmed with coal, and his hair is usually tied back. Aman's eyes are dark, though some have said in the sunlight flecks of gold become apparent. He rarely smiles, and there is a tattoo of a sparrow across his back that extends from his left shoulder to his right shoulder.
Year: 1320 BC
Army: Egyptian Army

tumblr_nna6ri1cYR1rgqb8fo4_250.gif

Strengths/Weaknesses:
-Unused to city scene; Aman and his army are used to fighting in the desert where the sun was their environmental obstacle. The buildings and trees are certainly unfamiliar territory.
-/+Long-distance shooting; he has never been around weapons as brutal and accurate as firearms. One of his greatest talents is archery, though, so perhaps learning how to use a gun will come more naturally than it seems. Defending himself against one, though, will be difficult, as his only means of protection are his shield and leather-bound armor.
+Close combat; the Egyptians are talented in close combat, as they fight with axes and short swords up close with their enemy. They are not, however, very fast on foot.
-/+Strong offense; in their time, because of their skills with bows and arrows, they had no problem targeting and taking their enemies down first. However, there is too much advancement Aman knows nothing about in this new time that may damper that ability.

Personality:
Aman is a very arrogant man. He rose to power at a young age when his father died, and he is used to people coming to him for answers. Although his brute attitude can be seem as reckless impulsivity from time to time, he never attacks without reason, even if he lets things get personal sometimes. He is proud, and if given the opportunity to show off his abilities, he will. Although he takes no pleasure in pain and torture, he will do what he deems necessary to protect himself and his people. Initially, he comes off as a bit of a charm-speaker with his sarcasm and cool demeanor, but his anger is not something to underestimate.

Other:
Aman is a bisexual man, though he is not aware of the fact; during his reign he has felt the pleasure a woman can bring many, many times, and it has been years since he's considered a man to be more than an ally.
His army's allegiance and his fight are all he has to live for; he has no family. This hidden loneliness is a long-kept secret and one of his biggest vulnerabilities.

Theme Song: (in progress as I search YouTube)

Yesss he's accepted!

tumblr_mlom24JyV61qkfj2ho1_500.gif

Name:
Asmund The Protector [Pronounced ASH-moont] [Meaning: Diving protection]

Home Country:
Scandinavia(Denmark)

Appearance:
IHMu4dp.gif

Year:

Army:
The Great Viking Army!
gBTcHrl.jpg

Strengths:
Weaponry-The Viking's Weapons were strong and powerful, made of steel and strong wood, their weapons are maneuverable and practical.
Battle Ready-Vikings have fought armies and know how to work together and conquer, battling another army would be nothing for them.
Weather Protection-Vikings are used to harsh weathers, so they would do great in the coldest or hottest places.
Loyalty-Being made up of families and friends, they have each others' backs and they'll never betray another brother.
Reckless-You might think that it would be a bad thing to be reckless, but a reckless man can never be a predictable man...remember that when their slicing your head off.
Ruthless-Vikings take no prisoners, if your're an enemy, you stay an enemy until your dead.

Weaknesses:
Modernized Cities-Vikings were around the time without buildings and modern technology, so that is a big disadvantage.
Long Range Battle-Vikings love to fight up close, if an enemies has a gun or long range weapons they would be out of look.
Greed-Usually Vikings only fight to conquer and take over, so that might be a big way to trick them into losing a battle.
Crazy-Let's face it most Vikings would be consider psychopaths and sometimes that's a good thing, but mostly it's not at all.

Personality:
| | Smart | | Brave | | Strong | | A True Born Leader | | Loyal | | Chaotic | | Wild | | Vengeful | |
Asmund The Protector can sometimes get out of hand with his ways, he will take and destroy anything he sees fit, if your not with him your against him. If you knew the real Asmund you would see the caring and charming Asmund that is in there, only a lucky few have seen that side of him. His people believe in him and they respect, love, and fear him. He would die for them, and they would die for him. Asmund The Protector believes that the Norse Gods are watching over him and that he'll be victorious as long as they're with him.

Other:
~Asmund The Protector is a Pansexual, he just loves to bed anyone he can.
~Asmund is Schizophrenic, but back then people just thought the Gods were talking in him, which just made him more of a Godly Figure.
~When Asmund kills an enemy he usually keeps their head as a trophy, it's sick but the heads strike fear in anyone that dares attack him and his people.
tumblr_na179rQNxI1te1ej8o2_500.gif

Dammmmn, accepted!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Thank you! Can't wait to rp with him~ :D Btw can I make a third guy? His army being the Japanese Shogunate? If not, I'd like to switch the Mongolians for the Shogunate. c:

And urghh, I totally forgot about the theme song.:duh: It's up now.

You can make a third character, but if you'd like to switch, that is also fine!

@King betch you better reply to my messages.
no jk
*shrivels up screaming and resumes back to doing finals*

No ok ignoring u until ur officially done with ur work FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
ily

Excited to see your characters!

i might change american colonist to a cowboy //sobs.
once i figure out a history/war involving any.
don't judge me

jed from night at the museum ftw.

• Love
Reactions: mingummy and King
Wow lol everyone except me and Nikki have like 2-3 armies lol. I just can't think up another army that I like. I mean after learning about The Vikings, that's the only army I love. Well the Dothraki Horsemen and the Unsullied, but those aren't real xD.

maxresdefault.jpg

Name:

Akos Dali
Home Country:
Nomadic Peoples living in Central Asia
Briefly hold territory in Europe
Appearance:
total_war_attila.jpg

Year:
450 AD
Army:
Hun Army

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Strengths
+
Brutality: His army doesn't show mercy
+Strategy: guerrilla-type warfare using lightly-armored and highly skilled bowman mounted on horses
+Assimilation: instead of destroying enemies, the Huns assimilate them into their culture and populace
Weaknesses
-Primitive Technology: the Huns do not have very advanced technology, even for their own time
-Anger: Huns are known for having some anger issues--including Akos
-Close up combat: They are more suited for riding on horses and striking people with arrows than fighting with swords and shields, although they are fairly adept at using spears

Personality:
Akos Dali is a well-known figurehead of the somewhat short-lived Hun Empire. He is as brutal as his military tactics, striking hard and fast before retreating and then striking again when the enemy least expects it. He's impatient, harsh, and could be seen as cruel. He is not particularly evil or good--rather, he believes in power.
Other:
I totally used a videogame for the theme song and pictures.
tumblr_ncgz27YYTL1r7qbrco2_500.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
tumblr_my4gaodwRB1r3sk9qo1_500.gif

Name: Sora Hashimoto
Home Country: Japan

ruken1.gif

Year: 1700's
Army: Hashimoto Ronin
Strengths/Weaknesses:
- The Ronin are extremely skilled in varied martial arts and hand to hand combat styles.
- Proficient in both melee and tactical battles.
- Used to cities of all sizes, though not one as modernized as the one they've been found in.
- Although they are Ronin, they still follow the strict honor code of the Bushido and as such, may be at disadvantage against people with no moral boundaries.
- The Ronin use weaponry from katana, bo staffs, nunchaku, to bow & arrows, but have never seen or used firearms.
- The overall environment of the city is very different from Japan. The food, climate, etc., are all dissimilar.

tumblr_mfrw3uLNup1qlg8dio3_500.gif

Personality:
Free Spirited / Honorable / Patient / Determined / Violent

Sora is largely independent and dislikes authority, but still adheres to the Bushido as he has high morals. He rose in the ranks of the Samurai due to his dauntlessness, before becoming a vagrant. His everlasting self control and composure aided him in becoming the leader of such a large group of Ronin. While ethical in his ways, Sora is ruthless and vicious in battle.

Other:
- Bisexual (a commonality with samurai).
- The Ronin are samurai that have defected from their masters. They gathered under Sora and rebelled against the Daimyo.
- Sora prefers his Katana, Bo Staff, and Aikido when in combat.
- Typical Wear

gDOTMn9.gif

Theme Song:

• Love
Okay but I've done some extensive research and have any of ya'll noticed that homosexuality/bisexuality was relatively accepted and normal in the past? It's almost as if until western ideology started to spread, no one was really that bigoted. Yet the way we're educated today, society acts like it's been forbidden since the dawn of time. Interesting stuff.

Okay but I've done some extensive research and have any of ya'll noticed that homosexuality/bisexuality was relatively accepted and normal in the past? It's almost as if until western ideology started to spread, no one was really that bigoted. Yet the way we're educated today, society acts like it's been forbidden since the dawn of time. Interesting stuff.
It's because, outside of the Jewish culture, it was acceptable. When Judaism led to Christianity, and then Christianity spread through Western Asia and Europe, so did the ideal of homosexuality being wrong. Gotta love little nuggets of information.

It's because, outside of the Jewish culture, it was acceptable. When Judaism led to Christianity, and then Christianity spread through Western Asia and Europe, so did the ideal of homosexuality being wrong. Gotta love little nuggets of information.
Yes that's what I've inferred and damn, does it make you think. Christianity has a way of bringing hate and intolerance that no other religion or belief system can. No offense to any Christian folk.

ANYWAY. I CAN'T EFFING WAIT TO START. I'M SO FLIPPING EXCITED!

Reactions: nikki.13