Warrior Steals Medieval Princess

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Summer Rain

Miss Romantic
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
Mostly evening GMT -5 timezone
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I really enjoy romance in my roleplays; however, I do prefer to work up to it using suspense, tragedy, and mystery. The majority of my roleplays also dive into the libertine section, though I don't prefer this to be the main genre or focus.
Hi there! This just a random idea I came up with and was wondering if anyone wanted to write it with me. I really don't have any ideas aside from a warrior steals a princess in medieval times. We could change it to be a bit more fantasy -- maybe the princess is a fairy, or someone. This plot would have a lot of sexual contact -- what's a mature RP without that?! ;)
Looking for someone to play the male, is able to go back and forth quite a bit (I am very active) and can write 1-3 paragraphs.

love the idea...

Odd idea. Most i've ever wirtten was about 2 and a half paragraphs depending on my mood and any current ideas burning into my head.

Does "odd idea" entail you would like to do it, or no? :P And that's fine, 2 1/2 paragraphs is just fine.