Warhammer 40,000 Dark Milennium

• Thread starter Karsikan the Berzerker
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
So is there a White Chamber expansion pack yet?

You mean an additional set of quests where the other players in your party stand around refusing to think because they're such single-minded badass killers and somehow they've gotten a job with the Inquisition despite having no investigative abilities whatsoever?

No, I don't think so.

Ouch asmo, Ouch.... and had a nice post all planned out ;_;

You love it.

So, is this gonna be a WOW-kind of setup? Choose race and class and then run around a giant map looking for quests and fighting random monsters as you level?

I hope not, especially when you think about it. Wow is a three week level grind and then you get to play the game.

I'll play if I can be Eldar.

all there is to it for me.

You mean an additional set of quests where the other players in your party stand around refusing to think because they're such single-minded badass killers and somehow they've gotten a job with the Inquisition despite having no investigative abilities whatsoever?

No, I don't think so.

I lol'd.

Since my guy is one of the few with something outside of INTERROGATION.

I could Spy on people If that were the case.

we should totally play a dark heresy campaign using my homebrew system of orks.

SPONTANEOUSLY BECOMING A WYRD BOY FFFFYEEEEAAAAH

Warp 'ead
Kommando
Boy
Nob
Flash Gitz
Loota
Storm Boyz

I see no investigation skills other than WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dun really play orks. Just Space Marines, on both sides of the warp.

Maybe, if i can aford it, and i get a new computer...