War journal max

Status
Not open for further replies.
"He wasn't of any use. Believe me, he was more out of the loop than I am, and I'm not even involved anymore." I said, catching the phone easily. He was after someone else, but of course my name was among the other "kill of sight". I barely watched Punisher deal with the man, I stayed out of s*** like that. Whore or not, it didn't matter, I stayed clear of it; she got in the buisness on her own, I saw no reason to help her out. Course, that was the old me partially. I sorta cared now, but not enough to get involved.

"Lead on, Punisher. The cops will be on the North End for a while before someone reports that." I nodded to the flames behind him. "I say we got an hour to get lost."

Sarah was too afraid to reach for her pistol. "If you don't leave I'll call the police!" She heard another crash upstairs and she screams.

60 minutes to kill. That was enough time. I used to think anyone doing a crime was there if free will. That wasn't the case. The pimps and drug dealers used them to bring in case and clients. Many tried to get out but didn't have another source of income. The limos saw that they became addicted to drugs and would do anything to keep them that way. Others had family under watch. You'd sell your body too in a second if you thought it'd shield your loved ones.

" my safe house is near by." I walk with a brisk pace , my head low do not to attract as much attention. There's a man hole cover just a few feet from us. Taking out my knife I pry it open and jump down into the sewage.

Sarah grabs her pistol and purse and runs out of her house. "I've never been so afraid in my life. I have no where to go now." Hears a gun shot and runs off.

Sewer. No surprise, really, I mean if I were him I wouldn't travel the streets openly either. I steered clear of the sewer when I could, but I'd been down there enough where I wouldn't easily get lost. Long as I was going to the same place as before. I looked around and then jumped down myself, grabbing the ladder as I fell and pulling the cover back in place before letting go and landing lightly on my feet. "Where to now?"

" forward." The small row if lights is all I need to see clearly here. After a couple feet I stop in front of a brick wall and push. It turns and I walk in closing it behind me. There a combination lock on the door and my fingers hover over it. I turn to Damien. " I need your piece."

I'd walked without a gun for months before, so handing it over wasn't that big a deal. I did, however, empty the chamber and release the mag. I'd been shot before, handing it off. Still had the bullet in me. I handed it to him, handle first, before offering the mag and free bullet.

I take the weapon and open the door. " your gonna need something better then that. Ill customize it when I get time. Take the phone to the computer and download its contents." I hand over my phone so he has both. Inside its as I left it. Weapons hanging on a chain link fence. Tables are still full of ammo and flash bang. My own personal armory. Most of this was picked off my victims, some of it bought black market. A few weapons from the old days. I remove my coat placing it on a chair, before going over to my weapons rack. " you know where our first target is? If he isn't home find where he frequents. The systems set up to overlap the CCTV structure giving us live feed and three days recorded footage of every street corner and freeway."

Sarah cries freezing and homeless. All she has now is some makeup, a loaded pistol, and the clothes she is wearing.

I hooked the phone up easily, it downloading automatically why I looked up Justin. "If I know Justin, I know exactly where he is..." I muttered, doing a quick search. I shook my head, but not surprised. "He's over at Greenlynch Hotel, with a stripper named Hellen. They go every week, same time, and stay till morning." I showed the video proof, then added, "He's had a thing for her for years."

(Ok.)Sarah walks into a hotel and pays for a room the next couple weeks. She walks to her room and unlocks the door. She jumps onto the bed and tries to sleep.

" that's fine we can catch up with him. Get over here and pick a set of weapons." I had plenty shotguns pistols, revolvers, assault rifles, snipers, light machine guns. The list went on I drew a pair of Sig Sauer p226s with laser sight rail attachment. The pistol was a 9mm with a 20 shot box magazine. It only weighed 750 grams. I also drew a .38 smith and Wesson special with extended barrel, scope and laser sight. I carries 8 rounds with a 1k gram weight. Plenty if recoil. I'd save the shotties and rifles for bigger prey.

Sarah lays there bored and alone. "It's not like anyone will burst into my room." Laughs.

I stood lightly, going to the wall and looking over the array. I'd seen other such places, dotted all over the city, but most consisted of the older weapons, modified to work like the new ones. Or even better than the new ones. I pulled one of the pistols down, an upgraded version of my Beretta really, and checked the chamber and mag. What? Wasn't my gun. My guns never needed checking, always ready, but other people's weapons? Never did I not check them. I pulled another matching gun down, checking it too. I grabbed two extra clips, though I didn't think we'd have a shoot out with Justin, his girl was one of the few strippers that actually had an agenda. She'd call Kyle or someone and that would be the end of that. Course, Kyle didn't like Justin, so there was a chance of nothing coming of a phone call.

" you know the area better then I do." I shut down the safe house and proceed out. " lead the way and ill follow. Besides the stripper, who else might we run into? You never really know with these guys" I place my guns in speedster shoulder holsters and the revolver in a hip holster on my right. My knife is securely strapped to my left. I check my spec ops black predator watch. It's navy seal design brings me back to the days Nick Fury got me special training even though I was officially marine.

Hears a woman giggle loudly next door. "Ugh! Great. A couple next door. Please lets hope they don't become too loud. Please."

I holstered the two guns he loaned me, taking the hip strap and shoulder holster from the wall as I walked out. I lead the way as best my memory served, taking the longer way for safety, but explaining as I went. "Well, the stripper's known to mess with Kyle, so she might call him. But Kyle hate Justin, wants nothing to do with the kid, so he's likely to leave the guy hanging. Not that we should stay at the hotel, but it's unlikely we'll run into anyone." I turned a corner, taking the back alley's over the main road. I was cautious, there was a price on my head after all; or there would be by weeks end anyway. Better to not look like I have a habit of walking certain streets.

"Anyway, we won't have to threaten anyone, just grease the counter-man's palms to find Justin's room. Long as Justin keeps quite and his stripper keeps her mouth shut, we should get away easy." I said, glancing back at him before turning another corner. "Sides, cops don't come to this half of town much, to many killed in the last year. I think it's six cops, two kids, maybe even a judge. Not real sure, since I only just got out a month ago. But I know my streets, and I trust the shadows."

Streets and shadows both could end a man, I listen to him as I follow behind . This is taking a bit longer then I thought. " why that judge?" Picking a judge is pretty specific tgere had to be something behind that. They knew he could pull if off do what was the payoff?

Sarah still laying in her bed half asleep now.

Status
Not open for further replies.