War for Gods and Races (sign-up / OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Creator of Creators
Not rejected as much as still in need of some changes and elaborations, I have had some other things pressing as to why I haven't responded yet. The things that mainly need work are the backstory thought the adventurer would preferably not be the god son ;), so invite silvir as well into the convo and we'll work it out ^^

Sorry to say everyone, but kill my Magia off and melt his bones for your weapons. Hunt my people down and take from them their most precious treasures. Getting so swamped with university life. Ugh. Goodbye everyone!

Sad to hear that @Damien Kriez We'll drag him off to prison then, if you find the time to rejoin later on ^^
Otherwise I hope you find awesome stories to partake in ;)

*Slowli sits down on Coffee shop*
I have lost somthing once....Its somthing i could not live without....My alert,s

God....Damite!.....my alerts died....I...Im sorry

Reactions: Silvir
Well, I'm not entirely sure about that, though at least initially the adventurers will not have to deal with any gods, as gods in the central continent is a rarity ;)
Now make an adventurer and join the fun. If enough new people appear there can even be two separate groups moving this early ^^
OKAY!

*Slowli sits down on Coffee shop*
I have lost somthing once....Its somthing i could not live without....My alert,s

God....Damite!.....my alerts died....I...Im sorry
Apparently for alerts to work nominally you have to make sure to have read/opened the latest page in the threads you follow at each alert. Or it won't update :/
there is a psa about it I think

Wind and i did a cooperative post to get things one the way again.
and..
If you need help with a post just give us a holler/pm and we shall do our best to help :D

@CrimsonHorizons you are on your way to us in the forest, so is @Dedtoo
I suggest @Rion travel around and into the forest, or find some of the people that have yet to join the IC

@Crow are you planning to make an adventurer?
@Yonsisac are you still up for it?
@ResolverOshawott are you still in the RP?
@Herzius56 how is the CSs coming along ?
@Nocturne997 I suppose you are thinking of joining the people in the forest? Though following Tiger is of course an option as well.
@The Creator of Creators is your CS ready for a new review soon?

Let's get this started again people :D

@Yonsisac thats the beauty of the situation, you dont have to know much more than what is in the first few posts :D
(Ok, maybe you should skim through it with one eye... or if someone here is nice enough to give you a basic rundown ^^)

Rundown: Read the first IC intro yourself. All the people who currently have posted in the RP met in a bar. There almost was a bar fight. Soldiers surrounded the city in which our adventures are in. My character was able to escape. The remaining ran through the inn and into a forest. They kickassed those soldiers. Don't remember if they are still fighting.
The End.

I'm not sure my character would like to meet up with a monster though...

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I am going to have to drop... I am getting really swamped and I kinda lost sight of my character.

Yes, I still have my plans to create an adventurer. School life and such...

Not yet I have been busy lately and haven't been able to edit since then

I'll post soon as one or two others do.

What is this "school" and "life" people are talking about. I want none of that >.>

In a more serious matter however, I am going to pull out of this one as well. While I had an interesting adventure pair (Definitely saving those two) was it not really what I had hoped for in the beginning. It was the nation creation and world building that had drawn me in.

I hope a good adventure for the rest of you though =3

I hope those whose time is taken by school manage to find more awesome stories to partake in when your time is less occupied ^^
For those that manage to stay I thought I should properly explain the way we were thinking when we included adventurers in the story:

Realizing that the very thing happening at the moment (people having too little time to remain) was highly likely, we decided to cut down on the amount of available god/nation-players, as the loss of one such player would greatly halt plots and situations. We decided we would let a group of adventurers walk around in the world during the course of the "bigger" story-line. Both getting affected by events happening on a global scale, while also able to interact and cause effects in the other direction in the long run (maybe find out who the real aggressors of the world are). The "posting-order" (as in the ratio and schedule of adventure- and nation/god-posts) of this would preferably be as follows:

The nations and gods decide to do something, prepare an army, move troops, explore areas and send messengers to each other. (in the case of the gods this could happen instantly, in which case they would interact on a answer-respond basis as the adventurers do, until their discussion has been resolved).

Next would come the adventurers turn, trying to survive or overcome a situation in the world (initially in the central continent but later on maybe in the lands of a player, who would then have his nation interact directly with the adventurers). When such a situation is behind them, they would start traveling, either aimlessly, or with a destination in mind.

During the adventurers travel the nation/gods would once again start doing things, until a logical time has gone for the adventurers to arrive at their next situation.

----------------------------

Now, the question is if you want it to continue this way, or split the RP into two separate parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.