Wanting a long term roleplay...

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TAKU

Hello everyone! I have been in the mood to roleplay, and I haven't really been on this site for a while now, but I want to get back on! Problem is, I have hardly any partners to roleplay with! I want to change that today though!

A little bit about me,

• I usually reply several times a day, but I don't necessarily expect that from any of my partners because I know that they might be busy a lot.

• I reply with 3-5 paragraphs almost each time, unless my partner gives me like one paragraph and I can't find anything to reply with, then my replies will be smaller.

• I only play Male roles if it's MxF! I'm more of a dominant person, but if it's MxF and you want to play a dominant role as a female, we can talk about it and I will accommodate to you. I also do FxF, but I'll only play a dominant female, not submissive.

• When it comes to smut and such, I know that adults can not have smut scenes with underage users, which is obvious, but I will do smut with people around my age. We can talk more into detail about this through PM.

• I only roleplay through PM, but if we have to do it through a thread, I'll do it.

• I have about 5 plots at the moment, so if you'd like to hear them, you can pm me!

That's about it, so if you're interested in role playing with me, just comment or PM me :)

S

Serpentine

@TAKU

*Slowly walks in and waves* Hi~! If I'm not mistaken, we roleplayed a long while ago. I felt so bad after not replying, because I had thought that I was the last one to reply. >~< I was wondering of you wanted to try roleplaying again? This time, I promise to make sure that it's my turn to reply!! ^-^ Would you like me to PM you?

T

TAKU

@TAKU

*Slowly walks in and waves* Hi~! If I'm not mistaken, we roleplayed a long while ago. I felt so bad after not replying, because I had thought that I was the last one to reply. >~< I was wondering of you wanted to try roleplaying again? This time, I promise to make sure that it's my turn to reply!! ^-^ Would you like me to PM you?

That's absolutely fine! No worries, mistakes happen all the time. I would love to roleplay with you again! Just pm me whenever and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

S

shakenSilences

Hey I'm Chesh, or at least that's what I go by. I was wondering what kinds of plots you had in mind. You said you had about five?

Aeriel

Main Bitch in Slytherin House
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine doing both.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance,, old time (medieval)
Hey, I'm Aeriel!
I'd really be interested in roleplaying with you!

Junnabee

Aggressive Yodeling Expert
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
None
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Transgender, Androgynous, No Preferences
I'd love to rp with you! Can you pm me your ideas?

Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
I'm interested in role playing with you.

Summer Rain

Miss Romantic
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Mostly evening GMT -5 timezone
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
I am able to take the lead in the roleplay but would definitely prefer an equal partner.
Favorite Genres
I really enjoy romance in my roleplays; however, I do prefer to work up to it using suspense, tragedy, and mystery. The majority of my roleplays also dive into the libertine section, though I don't prefer this to be the main genre or focus.
Genre You DON'T Like
I do not like sci-fi, futuristic, apocalyptic, or space themed roleplays. Under rare circumstances will I write fantasy, and unless it's just a small part of the plot (ie. no other other worlds or creatures).
I would be interested in seeing what plots you have in mind!

Shayla

~ Dante's Michevious Kitsune ~ Forever His <3
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Male, Female
I'm honestly fine doing either... Taking the lead or just following suit are pretty easy in my book.
Favorite Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
Genre You DON'T Like
I am just really open minded to all Genre's and all kinds within them
Hi there , I'm Shayla but everyone just calls me Shay!

I'm very interested as well and would love to hear what ideas you had in mind!

Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
Weekends, sporadically during weekdays
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Passive, definitely passive.
Favorite Genres
Nearly anything.
Genre You DON'T Like
Fandom characters; however, I will roleplay OCs in a fandom world, if I'm familiar with the world.
Hey if you're still looking, I'd be interested. Toss me a PM?

Minamoto Lightning

Rising Kpop Star
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
My posting days are usually Mondays and Tuesdays if I am not preoccupied with Videogames
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female
If no one is stepping up their game, I get aggressive, but most of the time, I am passive. Usually I am both
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry, Animal, Yaoi
If you are still looking, I'd definitely be interested!

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female
Hiiiii! I'd love to hear some of your ideas if you're still looking! (:

Xenalle Flare

The music magician
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Male, Female, Transgender, No Preferences
Depends on the plot usually Passive though.
Ado you do anything with supernatural things?or just humans.

S

Scribbling Scribe

Hello, I joined the site last night and am also looking for partners. My posting frequency is a bit slower (1-2 posts a day on average). School and work will keep me off the site some days, but not often. If you don't mind a more laid back RP, I'd love to work with you. If you're still searching, PM me plot details.

K

Kittanax

Hey r u still looking for people to rp with?

Status
Not open for further replies.