Wanting a long term roleplay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TAKU

Original poster
Hello everyone! I have been in the mood to roleplay, and I haven't really been on this site for a while now, but I want to get back on! Problem is, I have hardly any partners to roleplay with! I want to change that today though!

A little bit about me,

• I usually reply several times a day, but I don't necessarily expect that from any of my partners because I know that they might be busy a lot.

• I reply with 3-5 paragraphs almost each time, unless my partner gives me like one paragraph and I can't find anything to reply with, then my replies will be smaller.

• I only play Male roles if it's MxF! I'm more of a dominant person, but if it's MxF and you want to play a dominant role as a female, we can talk about it and I will accommodate to you. I also do FxF, but I'll only play a dominant female, not submissive.

• When it comes to smut and such, I know that adults can not have smut scenes with underage users, which is obvious, but I will do smut with people around my age. We can talk more into detail about this through PM.

• I only roleplay through PM, but if we have to do it through a thread, I'll do it.

• I have about 5 plots at the moment, so if you'd like to hear them, you can pm me!

That's about it, so if you're interested in role playing with me, just comment or PM me :)

@TAKU

*Slowly walks in and waves* Hi~! If I'm not mistaken, we roleplayed a long while ago. I felt so bad after not replying, because I had thought that I was the last one to reply. >~< I was wondering of you wanted to try roleplaying again? This time, I promise to make sure that it's my turn to reply!! ^-^ Would you like me to PM you?

@TAKU

*Slowly walks in and waves* Hi~! If I'm not mistaken, we roleplayed a long while ago. I felt so bad after not replying, because I had thought that I was the last one to reply. >~< I was wondering of you wanted to try roleplaying again? This time, I promise to make sure that it's my turn to reply!! ^-^ Would you like me to PM you?

That's absolutely fine! No worries, mistakes happen all the time. I would love to roleplay with you again! Just pm me whenever and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Hey I'm Chesh, or at least that's what I go by. I was wondering what kinds of plots you had in mind. You said you had about five?

Hey, I'm Aeriel!
I'd really be interested in roleplaying with you!

I'd love to rp with you! Can you pm me your ideas?

I'm interested in role playing with you.

I would be interested in seeing what plots you have in mind!

Hi there , I'm Shayla but everyone just calls me Shay!

I'm very interested as well and would love to hear what ideas you had in mind!

Hey if you're still looking, I'd be interested. Toss me a PM?

If you are still looking, I'd definitely be interested!

Hiiiii! I'd love to hear some of your ideas if you're still looking! (:

Ado you do anything with supernatural things?or just humans.

Hello, I joined the site last night and am also looking for partners. My posting frequency is a bit slower (1-2 posts a day on average). School and work will keep me off the site some days, but not often. If you don't mind a more laid back RP, I'd love to work with you. If you're still searching, PM me plot details.

Status
Not open for further replies.