WANT TO BE A [[bigshot]]?! (Spamton and Addison's!!!)

SomewhatofaBIGSHOT

Edgebabby
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
Hi hi!! so as the title may suggest I am looking for people to do a Deltarune roleplay with!!

So a little of info about me and how I write first, just so we get some things clear I suppose:

-I go by they/them (My name is Sin by the way :))

-I am 21 years old and I would prefer you being around the same age as well

-I like romantic plots but I would rather not do those with anyone under 18

-I only write in third person and I prefer if you would do as well, I don't enjoy first person rps

-I'm not originally English so I might make some mistakes here and there, bear with me!

-Right now I am in school and working as well, I try to reply to posts as much as I can but keep in mind sometimes I might be very busy!! Feel free to shoot me a message though if
it has been a few days.

-I don't do one-liners!! I like it when posts have substance, I generally like to do a couple of paragraphs with a minimum of three and I would prefer something like that in return (though I generally copy my partners post length)

-I'm ghost friendly, but if you loose interest in the rp i would rather you just tell me!

-I can do doubles but only if the rp calls for it, I prefer sticking mostly with one character.

-i'd prefer rping on here, but I do have a discord if you would rather have that.

SO now that we have that out of the way, lets get into the fun stuff shall we?! Here I will put down what I am looking for!

-I really want to rp as Spamton!! I do also dabble in playing Addi-spamton (so spamton when he was still just an addison) and BIGSHOT era spamton!! Spamton NEO is also included of course. I have rped a lot as Spamton before, and I write fanfiction about him so I like to think I'm pretty okay at writing him!

- I also have an Addison OC that I would LOVE to use!! It could be in an OC x OC rp, or an Addison x my OC RP or what I'd most prefer is a Spamton x my OC rp!!

-You can rp as any character you like really, I would even be okay with pairing my Spamton up with your OC's if you like!! What I would also love to do is a current Spamton vs. Bigshot Spamton or Addispam? Sort of spamton going back to the past and meeting his past self's? This wouldn't be a romantic oriented rp ofc haha.

-For romantic oriented plots I would love to do something like Spamton x Swatch or Spamton x one of the addison's or even Spamton x Jevil!. I would also be okay with doing Spamton x OC (but only if your oc is non-binary or male sorry!! just a personal preference)

-Right now I don't have any specific plots I would like to do, (other then your character meeting Spamton and taking him in maybe :P) I usually like to brainstorm something with my partner! Though like I said before I do prefer something with romance!!

So yeah!!! I think that covers most of it (though if you have any questions feel free to ask) I hope to find some fun rps here and if you are interested feel free to send me a message!!

Last edited: