Wandering and Wondering

Suddenly his body went stiff, but then he quickly regretted back into a relaxed yet pleasured state. The blood rushed from his throat and into her mouth, he could feel her, truly feel her. Holding her as close as possible, he wrapped his arms around her as she drank from him. He hadn't held a woman this close in ages, and he was loving every second of it. He could actually feel a bit of warmth eminating from as his blood filled her. Then he could feel her regressing to a more wild state of mind. He knew she was losing control, and the power from his blood would drive her even more mad.

Then she suddenly pulled back, and licked the wound clean. He felt his skin heal, as it did with all his wounds, but it healed a bit quicker with help from her saliva. As she laid her head upon the pillow, he could see what she was going through. She was seeing past events from his life, and he didn't mind. He regressed the worst things, and let her see a bit of his past. Then he suddenly heard her in his mind, and he knew she would be able to speak, but he was curious if he was strong enough to keep her from prying into his darkest secrets, " I understand your power, and I understand your lust now. ", he said this with a bit of a grin, for he knew that he was a bit too much for her wilder side, and he was actually intrigued by this. For the both of them couldn't venture far sexually, but here and now he could hold her forever and be perfectly content.

After his words, he reached over and pulled her back to him, burying his face in her neck, he inhaled deeply. Her scent drove him mad, but scent him into a kind of spell. He could totally relaxe with her in his arms, and he knew he never wanted to let her go.

Rika burrowed deep into his chest, "Riushu I'll always know where you are....What your doing.....If there was actual blood exchange I'd be stuck to you forever. Never bite me...." She tried to but a command in her voice, but the ability to do so.....was impossible. Instead she just listened to his heartbeat. The taste of him was still in her mouth, and she knew deep down she would try to bite him again. He was a complete addiction, she refused to let a full blood exchange happen. Carpathian rituals forbidden it to ever take place unless it was with their other half.

Even if he were her other half, she refused to tie him to her. Breathing deeply she took in his sent, wondering why he let her do this. If he knew of her kind he should of known what it could do. "Why did you let me do that?" She couldn't stop the question from falling out of her lips. No matter how muffled it sounded against his chest. Her hands did a lazy circle across his stomach, while she waited for him to answer her.

Riushu sighed softly as he held her close and pondered it himself. Why did he let her? Curiosity? A need for a Companion? He had no idea, all he knew was that he had no problem with her knowing where he was, being able to find him anytime. He actually loved the fact, if she became this addicted to him, perhaps he would be able to hold her forever. It bugged him a bit, but he simply couldn't get her out of his mind. Her very existence seemed to fill his very being, and he had no idea why. Perhaps it was the fact that she was a Carpathian? He had no clue, he was a bit hazey in they're existence. It was rare that a pure blood and carpathian ever crossed paths, destiny usually tried to avoid that much disaster, but for some reason they couldn't get enough of eachother.

" I honestly cant give you an honest answer, I really don't know. But, all I do know is that you have turned into everything that I crave, everything that I want in this time in my life, and it's going to last alot longer than it should, but I will fight for it. ", his words were true, and he gazed deeply into her eyes with ever straying a word, they simply flowed from his mouth as if he was reading a book. Sighing softly, he simply wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her softly he kissed the nape of her neck, simply teasing before he pulled her into a closer embrace.

" But for now, we should sleep, if we let our wants escalate into actions, I do believe it end a bit violently. ", he said this with a bit of a chuckle before he brought her in for another kiss, this one deeper and more personal than the last.

Rika listened to his words carefully, deep down she knew she would never mention the bonding over her species. It would always be a secret inside of her mind, she already knew one day he would leave her. It was in his blood to roam, and take what ever he pleased. Not her species they enjoyed chaos, but they only loved on person in their entire existence. If anything every happened to that person, she would choose to walk into the light. Then continue leaving with them. A deep sigh escaped her lips, but was quickly forgotten when he kissed her neck.

The feeling of fire on her skin once again took hold of her sense. That deep tingling sensation slowly spreading to her core, she shuttered in his arms. Pushing her self more against him, before he took hold over her mouth. Rika's lips parted a open invitation, her tongue darted out to dance with his. For a few moments she thought she would burst into flames. Reluctantly she allowed him to pull away, a rather dazed look crossed the soft features of her face.

It took Rika a few moments to find her voice, "Yes your right once the sun is high I'll appear to be dead, my body will weigh as if it were held down by weights. I'll be completely vulnerable, don't let them find me Riushu or that will be the end of me." She said truthfully, knowing he could kill her very easily at that time. Though deep down she knew he wouldn't harm her.

Riushu smiled as he listened to her words, for her safety did not worry him. If anyone came within a mile of this house with harmful intent he would sense it, and if need be kill everyone who came to they're rescue, even if it meant killing of a town's worth of people. Smilling softly, he finally realized that he might have found his mate, well not in the literal sense, they could not bare children, if something like that would ever happen, he was sure the gods would never allow it. He sighe softly, holding her in his arms as he dozed off to sleep, and a smile actually formed across his lips as he finally did fall into a slumber.

As always, dreams of death and chaos filled his night, nothing pleasant could have mixed it's way in there even if he wanted it too. But something was different about this night, he seemed less tense, less agitated as usual, then he remembered who he held in his arms, and suddenly the dreams stoppped. Another one didn't start, it was simply silence as he breathed slowly, his chest rising and falling as they both lay there.

A few hours later, he awoke, and looked down at the gorgeous woman lying in his arms. She didn't seem dead, but just in a very deep slumber. The beautiful curves of her cheeks and jawline were nearly perfect as he gazed upon her. He ran a finger from temple to chin then rose from the bed. He then leaned over and kissed the woman on the cheek and covered her back up. He knew she couldn't even tell what was going on around her, but he still felt a need to make her as comfortable as possible.

Then he suddenly realized today's festivities and smiled maliciously. Walking over towards the closet, he found one of the male servants sets of formal wear. Very expensive clothing lined the closet as he gazed upon the fabric. He was nearly in heaven, he hadn't had a chance to enjoy clothing like this in a long time. He finally chose a set of clothes and changed, then reached into his last jacket's inner breast pocket and pulled the invitation. Opening it, he read off the address to the royal plot and made his way out the door, but before actually leaving he had a look around the property for anyone suspicious, and suprisingly enough he hadn't seen anyone. Somehow a story of dread and nightmares rested upon this property now, and as far as people were concerned the whole plot was cursed.

He heard these stories as he made his way to the funeral ceremony, and smiled softly as he listened closely to the rumors that quickly spread. Making his way onto the castle grounds, he showed the gaurds his invitation and he was ushered in. Pointed in the direction of the plot, he bowed and thanked the men, simply putting on a show of respect so they wouldn't expect anything.

Making his way around the grounds, he scoped out the area before he decided how he was going to approach this situation. It seemed that the gaurd was doubled since last nights attack, which pretty much made his plan a bit more complicated. It would probably be easier to do this during the night, he thought to himself. Sighing softly in dissapointment he simply made his way to the burial ceremony. He was very irritated at the upset with his plan, and definetely showed it upon his face. A young woman actually had the nerve to approach him with concern, he simply walked away from her, finding another place to watch this disgusting ceremony take place.

The king stood over the burial plot, saying a little bullshit here and they're about how such a great man his son would have grown to been. Riushu rolled his eyes at these words, for he knew damn well that the boy was just as snotty and egotistical as his father, but a smile soon spread across his face at the thougth of the depression he would cause across the land.

After a couple hours, the burial ceremony finally came to a close, and Riushu began making his way back to where the beautiful Rika still lay asleep.

Rika stayed in a deep slumber, her chest did not rise or fall. No breath escaped her lips. If any mortal dare see her laying in that bed, would think she were dead. Though her mind was wildly active, several dreams rushed her mind. Despite being deep in sleep, her mind was withing Riushu's. She could see the burial, and the pompous ass of a king sniveling. Even in her sleep a small smile crossed her lips, her body rolled onto her back. Rika's har cascaded over the pillow. One hand raised to rest at her cheek, then she felt the complete dismay. Guards were every where, and he couldn't carry out his plan.

"Don't worry Riushu, we will go back together." She said inside of his mind, unknowing she was actually talking inside of his thoughts. Rika lingered around the recent memories. Feeling the need of his lust for her was impressive, it matched her own. Though she wished not to stray she wondered back to his thoughts of the burial.

The need to comfort him was their, even in her dreams she imagined stroking his cheek. Not realizing she pushed the feather light mental touch inside his mind. Maybe causing his cheek to tingle as if somewhere were touching him. Rika's lashes fluttered, as she so him coming back. The feeling of him coming closer grew in her mind. Still she did not awaken, the sun was still in the sky. Her body still leaded, and unresponsive.

Riushu quietly made his way into the small house, removing his jacket, he quietly slipped back into the bed, and held her once again in his warm embrace. He pulled her close, reminiscing on her words while he was out, feeling the slight tingle upon his cheek, he knew it was her, and it brought a smile to his face. Sighing softly, he realized that he still had almost 8-9 hours before the sun would fall, and wondered if he could maybe have a little suprise waiting whenever she awoke, but what? He pondered long and hard on this matter, but never moving from her side.

Almost 3 hours passed, when Riushu once again awoke, he didn't even realize he had slept, but remember vividly what he dreamed, and it wasn't anything for a childs eyes. The only thing he remembered was that Rika was in this dream with him, and it got a little out of hand. He chuckled softly at the thought and once again looked down at her sleeping form. Her straps upon her dress had lazily fallen off her shoulders, showing a bit of that flawless skin of hers. He let his eyes stay upon her sight for a moment before he rose once again to stretch his legs for a bit.

He slowly made his way outside, leaving his jacket off, and the dress shirt unbuttoned. Images of the ceremony crossed his mind, but with her lying just a little ways from him, he quickly let those thoughts fade, and her face appeared in his mind once more. He made his way towards the remains of the once elegant manor, and walked around for a bit. The manor was high upon a hill, and no one could see him wandering around. He looked from side to side, staring at the charred remains of the Ball's guests and let a smile cross his face. The scene reminded him of the great Race war, when the damn half breeds tried to take control of the Bloodline, but they were horribly mistaken when him and his family unleashed they're true power. The war lasted one two months.

He then looked down on the streets and saw a group of men wandering around showing pictures to the citizens, they were all horribly frightened by whatever they were seeing, but they were way to far away for him to hear them. He smirked softly, a bit curious as to what was going on, but with current events, he dare not stray far from the gorgeous woman that was sleeping back in the house.

Rika stayed inside of his mind, seeing his dreams. Even in her sleep, crimson had found her cheeks. The images of sensual things expanded in her mind, despite the fact she was enjoying them. She tried to push them aside, realizing she was grinding against him in her sleep. That was the first coherent thought she had for today. Though it would be awhile before the became more frequent, a small frown pulled at her lips. His eyes were hers, he had left her alone again.

The sun was bright, it was amazing to see the sun again. It was beautiful, she followed his gaze. Shifting through the debris of their carnage they inflicted on the land. Carcasses burned nearly to ash, walls began to crumble from the extent damage. Then she caught the fleeting thought of his, memories of his invaded her mind. The race war vivid inside her mind, clashing of the species....How she hated those days, and tried to avoid them like the plague.

Instead of dwelling on such upsetting matters, she managed to change the so called dream. Looking down at the people below, he wouldn't leave her alone. If she were alive that would of made her heart swell. Though she locked the knowledge away in her mind forever. Even her curiosity was getting the best of her. What were they talking about down there. Clearly it had to be them, but how much fear screamed in their voices. It sent a chill through her body. How fear excited her so.

Riushu smiled as he made his way back to the house, he could feel her inside his mind, and it made him relaxe knowing that mentally she was right there with him. Looking back up towards the horizon, he watched as the sun slowly made it's way under the lining of the trees in the distance. A warmth in his chest slowly grew as he turned and made his way back to the house. He knew she would be awakening soon, she would first have to feed probably and he knew he wouldn't need to help her, but was still happy to know she would return to him afterwards. Perhaps she would decide to simply feed off of him again, and the thought brought a shiver up his spine. Just the thought of her digging her fangs into his neck excited him.

Calming himself a bit before he entered he stretched and took the last bit of warmth the sun had to offer before fully dropping behind the horizon. Then, taking one last look at the remains of the manor, he turned and made his way into the house. He yawned softly and stretched again before crawling back into the bed, he pulled her close to him once more, and kissed her softly on the lips. It would maybe be another hour before she awoke, so he decided to once again retreat back to his wonderful dreams of him and her, atleast there it wouldn't exactly effect him physically, but mentally the craving would drive him nuts. But, the simple fact that they could show there affection for eachother somewhere atleast gave him ease.

The last hour of sunlight had passed, and Rika began to stir. First a slow rotate of hips, pushed tightly against him. Her dress catching the front of his pants. Turning over slowly she faced him, feather light kisses started at his neck and worked their way up. Those full lips continued to travel, till they met his own lips. The first a slight brush against his, the second more full. Then the third a light pressure, waiting for him to awaken and open for her.

Once she felt him stir, her tongue darted out to trace his lips. Knowing deep down her touch excited him, hunger burned in her stomach. Instead Rika pushed it aside for now, wanting to explore her bed partner for a few moments. When he opened for her, her tongue darted against his. Dancing in a waltz like they did the night before. Even in that passion kiss he tasted wild, and untamed.

Reluctantly she pulled away from his lips, laying back against the pillow. She lifted on hand to trace his lips gently with the pad of her finger, "I desperately need to change. This dress is ruined, and I need to feed." Rika said softly, knowing he would understand. Though mortal blood didn't sound appealing to her at all. It actually made her sick to her stomach thinking about.

Riushu knew how she had felt when he had awoke, hence why he was already changed, but his hunger was far and few between, and the feast from last night would keep him happy for a few more days. He learned to control his metabolism when he needed to sleep for longer periods of time to heal from past battles. Smiling softly, he placed a hand upon her cheek and nodded. " You know your more than welcome to me, but if you don't trust yourself then I understand. ", but im sure you could go into town and find something, you wouldn't have to kill for it either if you decided upon it, I found a small stash of money hidden in the closet earlier. ", his gaze wandered in that direction but quickly came back to her eyes.

He stretched lazily, every muscle in his body becoming tense for a few seconds, and the bed his chest quietly rumbled as he growled in content, then cozied her back into his embrace. " If you want I will wait for you here, but if it is your desire I will accompany you.. ", he had no idea why he was suddenly acting this way. He had never offered anything to anyone like he did just now, the thought of actually sitting and waiting for someone suprised him greatly, he never saw himself in this situation in the past, and was still quite suprised that he was finding himself here and now like this, with her. The thougth didn't disgruntle him, it simply put his mind at ease knowing that she would return to him after her business was done.

The only question that remained now was when they were going to continue with his little plan, but ofcourse with her in his arms, it was truly the least of his worries. His warmth continued to warm the two of them, he actually felt a bit of heat coming from her as well, but he knew very well it wasn't from actual body temperature, but from something else entirely, the thought brought visions of his dreams rushing back to him, and he lay there contently waiting for her to decide as he let his mind settle on these images.

Rika looked over his face intently, pressing her cheek tightly with his palm. Moving in closer she pressed her face into the crook of his neck. Listening to the strong pulse that beat frantically just below the surface. Saliva began to pool into her mouth, the need to taste him was eating away at her. That ancient blood, so filling in every way. It even set her blood aflame, nuzzling closer to his neck she couldn't resist the temptation.

Gently she scrapped her fangs against his flesh, the blood lust began to pull into her stomach. Hesitating for a brief moment, what was she doing? She could possibly kill him. Rika tried to reason with the beast that stayed within her. Even though she tried to fight it did not last long at all. Incisors lengthening she bit deep.

She loved her the sound of skin being punctured, the flow of blood. It enticed her all the more, drinking deeply. Today she seemed to have more control, only taking enough to survive. She closed the wounds, before looking over at him. Leaning forward she pressed her lips against his, pushing all the passion she had with in her into that one act. She wanted him to taste what she did, what drove her so crazy. After satisfied she lifted her head from his just to stare at him, "Come with me. After words we have work today." She said softly, before jumping from the bed.

Rika did not bother to grab her shoes, she walked towards the door. Pressing each hand on the sides of the frame, before glancing back at him, "Grab the money for me and lets go slow poke. We don't have all night or do we?" She wiggled her eyebrows as she spoke before running from the room. Pushing open the next door, she let the cool air of the night smooth over her face. The moon was high and beautiful, the light spilled over her hair. Looking up the silver piercing of her eyes glittered in the darkness.

Riushu shuttered slightly as her thoughts poured into his mind, he watched them writh and moan in the bed as she drank from him, and he loved every moment of it. The passion that ensued with her kiss almost made him take action as he pulled her closer, then he watched as she bound into the other room. He laughed softly at her comment, " You wouldn't be able to handle yourself. ", he said enticingly as he admired her gorgeous figure as she bathed in the moonlight. He quickly followed behind her, grabbing a stack of cash from the closet on his way out. As he once again came to her side, he pulled her close and led her into the alley.

He began recognizing things as he passed, remembering them from the earlier venture to the castle grounds. He knew exactly where the finest tailor could be found, and he took her straight there. The silks and fabrics that were found there were the rarest in the kingdom, the shop normally visited by the royal messenger and the nobles of the land. He smirked as he watched the tailor's akwardness as a sudden chill of pure fear made it's way down his spine, the man eyed them curiuosly as they walked past them.

" We could easily afford anything here, and if he has anything to say about, I will make quick work of him. ", he whispered as he imagined her in some of the fine lingrie that lined the back wall. He grinned evily as he viewed these images in his own mind, chuckling softly as she looked over grinning at him. He knew she saw, and he knew she enjoyed it as well. He then left her side to walk over towards the mens section, admiring some of the fine suits imported from all over the kingdom for the riches favor.

Rika watched him move intently, the hard edges of him enticing her to the very core. Eventually she made her way to the dresses, fishing through the different fabrics. Until she found the most simplest beautiful dress she could find. Lifting it up into the air, she admired the long black velvet. The X pattern in the front, and back. Small gems were stitched in place around the edges, a small smile lifted her full lips. Rika then shifted her gaze to the back devilish wall. Her eyes skimming over the lingerie, until she saw a see through lavender number. She began to imagine what it would look like on her frame. The see through fabric catching every curve of her body. Exposing a wealth of creamy flesh, she sent the image to Riushu's mind.

Rika waited for a deep shutter to run through his body before giggling in satisfaction. Turning from the dresses she picked up a pair of four inch heels, glitter covered the straps. With a small swish of her hips she was headed to a dressing room in the back, the lingerie she imagined was just in arms reach as she passed. Without looking at Riushu she plucked it from the wall.

Pulling the curtain, her gaze shifted about the room. Egg shell colored walls, and one long mirror. Then to her surprise she found a leather thong, setting her things aside. She pulled her hair into a high pony tail, letting the curls cascade down center of her back. Taking her time she dressed, slipping on the lavender lingerie. It took her few moments to get into the dress, it completely confused her. Finally satisfied she looked at herself in the mirror. The X revealed the sides of her abdomen, and the lower sides of her back. With a quick nod at her own reflection she slipped out from behind the curtain.

Leaning back on her heels she rocked herself back and forth, waiting for Riushu to notice her. Rika wanted to see the lust rage in his eyes, the look of man going beast always excited her deeply.

Riushu shivered softly as he turned to lay his eyes upon Rika. She looked absolutely deliciuos, and she knew what kind of effect she had on him. Smirking softly, he made his way over to her, and pulled her into a warm embrace. The suit he picked out now lay upon the counter, totally lost to his mind. He smiled softly as he met her forehead with his, and gave her a soft kiss. " You look absolutely gorgeous in that dress. And, dont think I didn't see that thong you grabbed from the rack. ", he said this with a soft yet enticing chuckle as he slowly swung her around in his arms.

He then turned from her, and picked up the suit from the counter, he went over to the dressing canvas and changed into it quickly. " Well my lady, shall we make our way towards the castle? ", he said this with a bit of an evil grin across his face. The nigth was going to get very interesting, but it was also going to get pretty intense as well. They couldn't take there normal way of things tonight, they were going to have to be a bit more subtle. You could see on his face the contemplation he was putting into the situation, and he was remembering back to what he had seen while wondering the grounds during the ceremony. He had found where they could get in, but he still had no idea of the layout of the actual inner castle.

They would have to play it by ear once they made it into the castle, but he was sure that nothing would actually go wrong. Between the two of them, they had the skills to get in and out without being noticed, until someone found the body of the king ofcourse. He chuckled to himself as he led her out of the Tailors shop, and he placed a bulk of cash on the counter. It seemed the Tailor wasn't even needed, but he was pretty pleased to see they're payment.

Rika enjoyed his arms around her, she moved more tightly into him. Letting his skin warm her cold flesh, she turned her head to kiss at the at his neck. Her lips lingering around the frantic beating of his pulse. Finally she stepped back, and watched him disappear to change. That suit looked amazing on him, it showed his broad shoulders. Her eyes drifted over him lazily, she could simply drink him in all night.

Rika lifted her gaze back to his face, those silver eyes piercing his very soul. "I'll be happy to attend you to the castle. A wonderful night is before us Riushu." She said softly walking over to loop are arm in the crook of his. Pulling gently at his arm to head for the door, once at the exit she took the money he had. Tossing the thick bundle at the tailor, clearly he got paid more than their items were worth.

Pushing open the door, they stepped into the night. Small clouds rolled over the moon, it seemed eerie this night. Just how she liked it, the smell of death filled the air. There chaos from the night before still lingered, it sent fire rushing through her blood. The beast with in her roared for release, but she calmed her inner turmoil. Rika had plans for the terrible creature, ripping through each noble blood line in the castle. That disgusting family needed to be demolished.

Riushu kept his eyes up and down the street. People around him could easily pick the two of them out if they wanted, and he knew they had to take care being seen around the castle. He took his arm back and brought Rika in for a soft kiss, then softly whispered into her ear, " Okay my love, this is where we take leave. You will use your unending beauty to get into the castle, and I shall find another way. I want you to get inside and start some sort of scene, im sure your smart enough to think something up. ", he then turned from her, and took headed for the other steet.

Turning once more back to his love, " Be careful... ", his words were softer than usual, but he knew she would understood what he meant. Now that he had something so dear to his heart, he didn't want to loose her so soon. Turning then back towards the road, he smiled softly to himself as images of death and destruction flowed through his mind. A grin replaced that smile as he came upon the castle grounds. Looking up the wall, he noticed that the gaurd had gone back to it's regular schedule. There was only a single gaurd upon the north tower tonight, instead of the normal two from earlier nights. He shrugged his shoulder, then took to the air. Leaping from side to side along the towers walls, he easily made his way to the top.

The gaurd let out a small squeal as he easily broke his neck, and then quietly laid the body upon the ground. He then looked around, and swiped the keys from the corpse. He made his way down through the hatch door and began descending down the later. Looking around, he realized he was totally alone, in this room and next. Wierd, he thought to himself. Usually the gaurds quarters were teaming with gambling and drinking. Just that much easier for him though, so he didn't pay any more attention to the lack of security and made his way into the gaurds private quarters. Suits were neatly stacked against the walls, and the rest of there personals were neatly arranged on the desks beside the beds.

Looking around for a bit, he thought about dawning they're clothing to make his visit a little quicker, it would surely make it easier for him if everyone thought he was a lonely gaurd, but then he thought about the sudden change in schedule, and thought different of his idea. He smirked softly as he put his ear to the opposite door and listened closely for anyone on the other side.

Rika kissed him back before nodding in understanding. "Be safe." She said softly, knowing he would hear here even as he left. Turning her silver gaze back towards the castle she made her way to the front gate. Smoothing her dress to make it lay flat against her body, it showed off every curve. Her hips swayed with each step, "Halt....." She heard the words clear as day, lifting her eyes to the guards. "I seem to have lost my invitation....Could on of you wonderful gentlemen help me find it? It must of fell out of my hand just down the road." Rika asked softly, leaning forward to let them catch a glimpse of her cleavage.

Both men nodded vigorously, "Yes ma'am." The both walked past her, just as they did she grabbed both of them by their belts. Kissing each of their cheeks softly, "Thank you so much." She said softly, not letting them notice she had took their keys. Soon as they disappeared out of sight, she let herself in. Dropping the keys just out of reach inside the gate, both men came back to see her walking up the drive. "You can't go in there!" They screamed, and Rika didn't even bother to look back at them.

Instead she kept on going, walking right up the stairs to the palace. The door man opened the door for her, and Rika walked in with the rest of the crowd. Inside was beautiful sculptures went from floor to ceiling. Marble floors, caught the flickers of candles. Shadows of the visitors danced across the walls. Knowing the guards at the gate would make the scene she needed. It only took them a few moments to get through the gate, both burst through the door at the same time.

Rika turned slowly, "Gentlemen nice of you to join me...However, I must decline to leave." She said with a huge smile, turning quickly she ran through the open floor. Pushing through people, drawing more attention from other guards. Before long she was being chased by at least twenty guards. Their yells echoing through the halls, "Intruder we have a intruder!" Rika laughed, before coming to a halt. "You can't catch me boys. Though the first one that does will get a huge kiss!" She yelled back before taking off again.