Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My time zone is Mountain Standard Time. I work a very stressful job, and am usually busy.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (BL/Hetero/GL).
I'm not sure if that's what they are called, those programs that you can use to make your voice sound different during recordings or live feeds. Some make you sound like you just gulp some helium or you can change your voice from squeaky to deep. Does anyone know what exactly these programs are called and where to get them?? Are there any free programs online that are any good?? This is something I've been wondering about since the voices of iwaku thread. xD​

Some sound driver packages come with them automatically. There are other software packages that do the same, like this. You've got choices. :ferret:

• Useful
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I've successfully used Morphvox pro to such a degree that my teamspeak friends have asked me to not use it because it's unnerving that I sound like an actual woman (albeit with some sharp, staticy type sounds occassionally).

I've successfully used Morphvox pro to such a degree that my teamspeak friends have asked me to not use it because it's unnerving that I sound like an actual woman (albeit with some sharp, staticy type sounds occassionally).
Thanks!!! Do you have a link?

Some sound driver packages come with them automatically. There are other software packages that do the same, like this. You've got choices. :ferret:
Oh, Skype & Teamspeak will be so much more fun now! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.