- Invitation Status
- , , ,
- Posting Speed
- 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
- Online Availability
- I’m always online, more active around the evenings. My time zone is Mountain Standard Time.
- Writing Levels
- Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
- Preferred Character Gender
- No Preferences
- I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (Yaoi/Hetero/Yuri).
I'm not sure if that's what they are called, those programs that you can use to make your voice sound different during recordings or live feeds. Some make you sound like you just gulp some helium or you can change your voice from squeaky to deep. Does anyone know what exactly these programs are called and where to get them?? Are there any free programs online that are any good?? This is something I've been wondering about since the voices of iwaku thread. xD