Vio's Partner Search for Multiple Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I Forgive You"; it screams your daily does of much needed angst ; u ;)/ May I?

"I Forgive You"; it screams your daily does of much needed angst ; u ;)/ May I?
Um, what? Was does supposed to be dose? "It screams your daily dose of much needed angst." was that what you were trying to say? o-o;

(__ __|||

/rereads it all./

Yes.

Yes, I think so.
Heh. I guess you just got excited about it then? I wouldn't mind doing that one with you. Send me a pm and we'll get right on that. ^-^

I'am sorry, for being too giddy!

/flails.
/panics.

YOU ACCEPT ME?!

I S H A L L !

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
I would love to do an ever after high or supernatural rp with you.I love both,so either is great.Just to let you know I do play females only.

Awww! The flower boy is right up my alley. XD
I'm sorry, but I'm doing the flower boy with someone else already. I'll be happy to work with you on a different idea or story though if you want?

Awww :( okay. Is there anything similar you'd have in mind?
It depends, what aspect of the story did you like the most? *smiles*

Stumbling across a cute young man lol. I also liked that he wasn't an orthodox type of person. He liked something that wasn't exactly cut out for a man.

Stumbling across a cute young man lol. I also liked that he wasn't an orthodox type of person. He liked something that wasn't exactly cut out for a man.
Alright, and which genre do you prefer?

Romance XD
Alright, well it's been a while since I did a normal high school oriented role-play. Maybe girl/boy is stumbled upon in the sense that they are a new student? They're in the art club together, and he makes really cute crafts and such.

I'm not a fan of high school rps...anything else?
Hmm....maybe instead of being centered around a school it is centered around the work place? OH! What if the girl/boy visits a local sweets shop that just recently opened up and finds out that the owner is this handsome man. That seem more interesting? The character could try to get a job there as an attempt to get closer to him. He just moved into town and stuffs so it could be interesting. -w-

I would love to do a disney RP or the lost princess RP that you had made if you are still wanting more people to RP with~ ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.