Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My time zone is Mountain Standard Time. I work a very stressful job, and am usually busy.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (BL/Hetero/GL).
2s1t5zd.jpg

- - - - About Me - - - -

I'm an ninteen year old Northern American. At first, I assume I come across as a very professional individual...or stern. Trust me, I'm not. I can be loads of fun so long as I'm not stressed out or panicked. Sometimes I can loose my cool, but everyone does once in a while. Anyways, I've been role-playing since I was eleven. That's about eight years of experience under my belt. I know how to create, cooperate, and manage multiple characters, stories, and groups ( assuming I have the time to do so ). Don't let that scare you off or anything! I like meeting new people or making friends, and I don't bite people until they deserve it. I live with my parents while I attend college so sometimes I may not be 100% active. I have chores to do, siblings to babysit, homework to complete. The usual. I try my best to keep my partners updated on what's going on.

Back to role-play. My resume on my profile can give you a clear understanding of what I like or don't like. Although if there is something not there that you are curious of feel free to send me a private message asking.

- - - - My Interests - - - -
*JUST BECAUSE I'M INTERESTED IN THESE DOESN'T MEAN I WANT TO DO AN RP ABOUT THEM.*

Live Action Shows

Lost
Merlin
Arrow
Tanked
Lie to Me
Cake Boss
Doctor Who
Supernatural
Ghost Whisperer
Orange is the New Black
Witches of East End
The Walking Dead
Once Upon A Time
Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

Cartoons

Batman Series
Samurai Jack
Ever After High
Generator Rex
Young Justice
Justice League
My Little Pony
Power Puff Girls
Adventure Time
Fairly Odd Parents
Dexter's Laboratory
Code Name: Kids Next Door
Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Avatar the Last Airbender / Legend of Korra​

Anime / Manga

Naruto
Hetalia
Blood +
Otomen
Pokemon
Digimon
BeyBlade
Soul Eater
Sailor Moon
Rosario + Vampire
Baka and Test
Attack on Titan
Kamisama Kiss
Sword Art Online
Full Metal Alchemist
The World God Only Knows
Oran High School Host Club

Movies

The Avengers
Disney Movies
Miyazaki Films
Treasure Planet
Night at the Museum
Indiana Jones Series
The Wizard of Oz
Pirates of the Carribean
The Prince of Egypt
( There are others but I can't recall them all.)

Genures

Action
Romance
Fantasy
Scifi
Drama
Slice of Life
Fandoms
- - - - My Stories - - - -

The Flower Boy
☑ T
aichou
024014e1-768c-486f-9e4d-3da62641f277_zpse5ea430f.jpg

Your character is taking her lunch break in the park when they come across a baron flower stand. A bystander notices your interest in the stand, and mentions to you that it would be wise to come back next Sunday. They return at the given time and date, to find the stand full of some of the most beautiful flower's you've seen, and a handsome young man.

You Got A Friend In Me
Simple

An old elementary school friend is moving back to the city, and just so happens to be attending the same high school. Things have changed a lot since then, but who knows what could happen.

For the First Time
☑ Azumari

Two online friends are finally meeting for the first time.

I Forgive You

A drunk driver causes a head on collision with another vehicle, putting the other driver in the hospital.

Grover's High Hill Estate

A boy's home for those with out families and juvenile delinquents. Grover's High Hill Estate is a lovely local farm with plenty of activities to build character in the young men that stay there. (yaoi)

The Tomb

An archeologist and her partner discover a clue that could possibly lead to a key to deciphering the Arayn language, much like how the Rosetta Stone helped in decoding the Egyptian and Latin languages.

The Lost Princess

A country girl moves to the city to make a life for herself, but to her surprise she gets more than she bargained for. She is discovered by the emperor's men and claimed to be his long lost daughter.

- - - - My Fandoms - - - -

Assassin's Creed
☑ Le_Nick

79738f6e-9e72-4cb2-b67a-9090306e32f6_zpsd9f69cb6.jpg

A rouge female assassin has mysteriously appeared in the city of Rome, Italy. Assassin mentor Lodovico Ariosto has demanded that she be investigated by the order.

Kiki's Delivery Service

+ Two witches that are childhood friends leave home to find their calling.
+ A witch birthed a young witch from a white rose, but were separated by child protection services.
+ A cursed and mourning witch hunter and rebellious witch with daddy issues fall in love (yaoi story)​

Adventure Time

+The Land of Ooo years after the death of Finn. There has been a rise and fall of many kingdoms. New kingdoms have been discovered. Previous kingdoms such as the Candy Kingdom have new princesses to lead them. There has been a great war between the Fire and Water Kingdoms. New breed of hero's / knights. Blah blah blah, there's a lot I have in mind so if you're interested PM me and I'll give you all the details.

+Something with the NightoSphere would be cool.

Power Puff Girls

Pretty much the same as the original series, but made our own. There are only two power puff girls at first. They were born as teenagers so they have to grow accustomed to the daily struggles of high school/middle school, and still make the time to save the city of Townsville (assuming we're still calling it that). Eventually the girls want a baby sister, but instead a power puff boy is created. There is also the rowdy ruff boys too (our own version of them), created by an evil person who has a grudge against the professor. There's a plot that comes with this idea, and a range of characters.

Dexter's Laboratory

Dee Dee has died in an car crash many years ago, and the Boy Genius has become distant from the world around him. Suddenly his life changes when a distant cousin, Sammi, comes to live with him and his family.

- - - - My Requirements - - - -

Sadly, I can't role-play with just anyone. Grammar and sentence structure are a necessity for me. I can't and won't read posts that lack these key elements, simply because it's just harder for me to understand it. I'm to lazy to even remotely try to decipher the mess, and sometimes it really just gives me a headache trying to read it. I'd prefer to play with intermediate role-players.

I don't tolerate snarky, rude, hoity, and negative treatment or behavior.

I'm pretty flexible on time since I understand that life can be a real bitch. Just keep me caught up on your availability.

Please for the love of god, no Mary/Gary Sues. I can tolerate OP characters (in fairness).

Can handle multiple characters. Not all of the stories require the need for multiple characters, but it is always a plus.

I would like to play with people who play both genders. It makes things easier for everyone.

- - - - A Note - - - -
Some of the stories are under developed so I don't mind cooperating with my partner one plot ideas and character development. If there is something in my interests that you may have an idea for, please send me a PM and I will notify you about it. Keep in mind I have other partners that I could possibly be playing with, and other role-play groups that I belong to, so I may reply late.

Key Box:

Taken
Favorited

Last edited:
44 views and only one pm. It's a start?

Reactions: GeminasM
I like the "For the First Time" one can we try? c:

I like the "For the First Time" one can we try? c:
Yeah sure. I'm not at the computer right now so if you could start the pm?

Yeah sure. I'm not at the computer right now so if you could start the pm?
sure :3 -skips to pms dropping socks on the way there-

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
You Got A Friend In Me and For the First Time both look absolutely adorable.

You Got A Friend In Me and For the First Time both look absolutely adorable.
I would simply love to start a one on one with you. I actually saw your own partner search but hadn't decided if I should ask or not. I noticed you liked the friends to lovers type of story, and that could definitely happen with You've Got A Friend In Me. I'll send you a pm and we can work on it some.

• Love
Reactions: Gore
@Trust

Hey if you want to do grover with me. ...

Oh, sorry, I just read into the thing, I d like to if that's okay~ (Sorry if I make no sense, I do usually form more comprehensible sentences, but it is extremely late)

Hey, Vio! You up for a doctor who group roleplay? I'm in one, but if not, I'm willing to do a 1x1

Hey, Vio! You up for a doctor who group roleplay? I'm in one, but if not, I'm willing to do a 1x1
I'm not really willing to join anymore groups, but I think I can handle a one on one. Any perk your interest?

Oh, sorry, I just read into the thing, I d like to if that's okay~ (Sorry if I make no sense, I do usually form more comprehensible sentences, but it is extremely late)
Awesome. I'll send you a PM soon.

Doctor whoooooooooo~~~~~!

Px you're the one who put it on your list..... TmT

Eh, power puff girls or dexter's lab would be good

Px you're the one who put it on your list..... TmT

No I really didn't. Just because I stated that I like and am interested in something doesn't mean I want to do a role play about it. It's more of a possibility rather than a for sure thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.