Vigilance: Rise of the Mavericks [The Cheeky Banter Thread]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neat.

For clarification, is Umbra as a separate plane, and its resident creatures, still canon in the new Nox lore?

Neat.

For clarification, is Umbra as a separate plane, and its resident creatures, still canon in the new Nox lore?
No, I scrapped that for the time being. There are other realms but must of them correspond with mythology and religious lore. The I envision the Vigilance Universe as being part of a 'Tree of Life and Death' and our world is just one branch or leaf. Heaven, Hell, Asgard, Olympus etc are all other branches.

So been working on our next obstacles, came up with this little group:

Slick (Marcus Gates): A Hyperhuman whose entire body is made out of malleable silicon. This can be manipulated in both a particle form and as a liquid metal. As such he's able to replicate the appearance of others or manipulate his limbs into blunt and edged weapons. Furthermore, his abilities allow him to interface directly with most electronics. When struck, the particles are temporarily dislodged from his body before being reabsorbed by a bio-electric magnetic field which allows him to essentially 'heal'.

Spitfire (Faegan Ignatius): A Hyperhuman whose body is covered in grotesque burns making their skin appear to be red. Able to incite combustion with physical contact and exhale fire from his mouth. Resilient to heat and flame. Furthermore, she's able to manipulate open sources of flames.

Bellona (Veronica de Vitis): The daughter of a local rival crime lord, Bellona is capable of manipulating her bioelectric energy to boost her own strength and durability to Superhuman levels.At peak strength, Bellona can lift ten metric tonnes over her head without over exerting herself.

Cassanova (Kevin Shain): A Hyperhuman capable of manipulating the emotions of others, inciting fear, panic, anger and a wide variety of emotions into their foes in order to keep them off balance or manipulate them.

Grey (Lyall Grey): A cursed individual nearly centuries old who has served the Locke family for several generations. Capable of turning into a werewolf, this individual is very strong and very lethal. While he has learned to control his transformations, a full moon can still force them but also additionally makes him stronger. Grey is immune to most forms of magic due to the curse on his body. His senses are all heightened in addition to his strength and speed.
Your villains always have a very distinct "feel" to them that's almost become your signature IMO

Your villains always have a very distinct "feel" to them that's almost become your signature IMO
I'm hoping that's a good thing lol

Reactions: Stein
I do no such thing, and if the pizza thing didn't paint a big fat stupid smile on your face, I'm gonna be upset with you.
Wellp, I guess it's time to be upset then

giphy.gif

Where has everyone gone?

I'm here. Queer. And taking it in the rear.

(I've just been at home this weekend so.....fam time and all that.)

I've broken all the preconceptions and actually had a social life this weekend. Would you believe it? Fear not; I'm returning to my usual position as a roleplay hermit with immediate effect.

I was at MCM this weekend, shit was a blast.

Will have a post up today/tomorrow. Back to work on Wednesday...weep for me ;_;

Turns out it was today.

Reactions: Lord Wraith
Ugh, all y'all hoes need to stop posting and let me drag my ass to post. I need to have Maki cuntily respond to Raja and then go and chew Cal out.

It's so hard being the den mother

Reactions: Raja
Ugh, all y'all hoes need to stop posting and let me drag my ass to post. I need to have Maki cuntily respond to Raja and then go and chew Cal out.

It's so hard being the den mother
Chew Cal out? Ah man!

When are Maki and Aava gonna make out?????

Aava doesn't make out with people....​

Status
Not open for further replies.