Video game RP?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, must it be popular or can it be any?

Well people are naming video game people that I don't even know, but I don't mind. When I put up the sign up thread (which I will do today) just put up who you will play as (up to three people if you want) and always put down their powers, weapons, and what video game they come from, so if someone doesn't know about them they still get an idea of what they do.

Hello, I'll be interested and if they're not taken I would be either Samus or Pit. Zero if those fail.

They're both free. I'm about to create the signups and OOC thread.

Good -thumbs up- They're both badasses and Pit would just be funny. I have a plot in mind which isn't like SSB but more of a multi fandom where they all mysteriously awaken in the different universes [Hyrule, Gotham, Wherever Sonic lives, etc.] And the villains also awaken there and cause havoc so the different heroes that were sucked into that universe could fight them and try to get themsleves to their own world. But that's just my idea.

For some Reason, I was about to Suggest an MMO.

Not neessesairly MMO RPG. But You know. A way to everyone to connect in the same game without Feeling too NPC-ish.

If I actually misunderstood and you make RP in a Video-game universe. Don't do Soul Calibur.

Hyrule warriors could be cool.

I'll Most likely Be SiegFried Stauffen or Nightmare or Strife From SC.

Jin Kazama is cool, only because of devil Jin, so he's not for me.

Nash(SF V era) and Evil Ryu(Alpha) from Street Fighter. Dark Link or Oni Link From The Zelda Series (Most likely Dark Link, as Oni Link is more of Majora mask's Link's Ultimate.)

Mondo Oowada, and Ishimaru Kiyondo form dangaronpa.

Yes. I have so many ideas, But I'm not sure what to choose. Q.Q

For some Reason, I was about to Suggest an MMO.

Not neessesairly MMO RPG. But You know. A way to everyone to connect in the same game without Feeling too NPC-ish.

If I actually misunderstood and you make RP in a Video-game universe. Don't do Soul Calibur.

Hyrule warriors could be cool.

I'll Most likely Be SiegFried Stauffen or Nightmare or Strife From SC.

Jin Kazama is cool, only because of devil Jin, so he's not for me.

Nash(SF V era) and Evil Ryu(Alpha) from Street Fighter. Dark Link or Oni Link From The Zelda Series (Most likely Dark Link, as Oni Link is more of Majora mask's Link's Ultimate.)

Mondo Oowada, and Ishimaru Kiyondo form dangaronpa.

Yes. I have so many ideas, But I'm not sure what to choose. Q.Q
I don't understand what you're trying to say.

I misread, so forget the MMO part.

I'm not sure which game character to pick, because I love so many. Q.Q

Status
Not open for further replies.