Veritas: Breaking Tides (Highschool/Martial Arts -Fighting Setting)

I'm interested. Also I read that there's still a spot available for the student council, if that still stands I'd like to save a spot for one character.

Last edited:
I'm interested. Also I read that there's still a spot available for the student council, if that still stands I'd like to save a spot for one character.
Alright, but do know that in order to be a member of the student council u also need a regular character. I assume you've taken that into account by mentioning "one character" in your interest.

Anyhow, I am currently just waiting for a tiny bit of more interest before I actually start working on the OOC. I was going to do that a few days ago but someone PMed me telling me they won't be joining after all, so I felt that the cast needs to be a bit more before I even consider an OOC. It positively seems more likely that I will make an OOC soon.

Alright, but do know that in order to be a member of the student council u also need a regular character. I assume you've taken that into account by mentioning "one character" in your interest.

Anyhow, I am currently just waiting for a tiny bit of more interest before I actually start working on the OOC. I was going to do that a few days ago but someone PMed me telling me they won't be joining after all, so I felt that the cast needs to be a bit more before I even consider an OOC. It positively seems more likely that I will make an OOC soon.
That's fine by me, and yes, I understood that i'll need to make a regular character. Looking forward to seeing this come to life

This Rp idea has not only caught my attention but my interest as well, please keep me up to date for when you plan on starting it.