18+ Verdant Dynasty

• IMPORTANT NOTE: Read our Advertising Guidelines before sharing links OR sharing your Discord information. Always be careful about previewing communities and be smart about internet safety!

Spooder Queen

Spooder Queen
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, High fantasy
Twitter Header Photo.png
Welcoming Address

**Greeting wayfarer,**
Welcome to the Verdant Dynasty, a domain of rich lore and characters meticulously crafted. As the architect of this fictitious world, I've poured my soul into every piece and facet of lore, shaping a narrative tapestry that invites you to immerse yourself in its depths. Whether you're a seasoned roleplayer or a curious newcomer, I invite you to explore the intricacies of the setting, where every detail has been carefully penned to assemble a captivating and immersive experience.
Within those digital pages, you'll encounter a diverse array of original characters (OCs) brought to life with depth and nuance. I encourage you to peruse their stories, disentangling the plots and subplots in this living world. Feel free to delve into these fleshed-out characters' backgrounds, motivations, and philosophies, adding new layers to the ever-evolving narrative.

The Verdant Dynasty is not just a solo endeavor; it's an open invitation for collaboration. We're always seeking like-minded individuals passionate about storytelling and character development. Whether you're a proficient wordsmith or a nascent storyteller, I welcome you to join us on this imaginative pilgrimage. So, grab your keyboard and let us embark on an adventure.

**__What seperates us from others?__**
We're an original world set in a one-of-a-kind community. Our focus and mission on long-term character growth and development ensures you'll always have something to aim for, this mindset that extends even to the world itself. We seek writers who can pen consistent characters belonging to the universe. We're niche and proud. The setting isn't European, DnD, or Tolkien, but Mesoamerican and Mongolian. We're seeking writers with a passion for storytelling and long-form play. The community isn't for everyone, and that's fine. We aren't the right place for you if you're seeking something where the setting is merely window dressing.

Join our Discord to apply

Last edited:
Updated the ad