Various Plots and Ideas [ LF Group & 1x1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you looking for MxM role-plays? I have two storylines posted here if you are. ^.^

I need some more people who are willing to commit.

Do you have a shapeshifter plot in mind been hoping to do a rp on them XP

Enjoy Dragon Age at all? I've been itching to play around in that universe again since I finished Inquisition. I'd prefer to play a mercenary or some other follower type character in either a straight or lesbian pairing (Considering romance and/or smut have a place in the RP), if you're interested.

@Nassione
I do not have one in mind at the moment, but if you want to we can work it out via pm?

@LVL1337N00B
I love Dragon Age but can never sustain the lore. If that is not a problem and I don't have to play any cannons, I don't mind trying it out. Though try not to spoil all of Inquisition for me I am playing as well.

I'd hate to spoil the game for anyone. I feel like if we were to do something directly involving Inquisition, it would be as Inquisition agents facing one or more of the main enemy groups you meet early on, the obvious demon threat, or something mostly unaddressed by the title, like Talvashoth or Carta. Well, the latter does come up, but it's in no way an important issue in that installment.

As far as lore goes, I wouldn't expect anyone to know everything. How many people can just sit down and read every single codex the series offers, when you could be murdering dragons and things instead? That aside, most of my own known lore is out of date as well. Thanks to having a crappy TV, I can't really read the codex in Inquisition, so I have to rely on spoken lines or older things I read. Guess I could check wikipedia, but.. Nah.

Anyway, if you want to plan something, PM me or whatevs.

I don't enjoy playing Canon characters either, just to say. Even if I ever wanted to, I'd worry I couldn't do a character justice. To reiterate though, I doubt I ever would want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.