3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I like nearly all genres as long as they are anime-themed, anything can be made interesting.
DiYe3cl.png

In an era of fantasy, every single kingdom is at a ceasefire due to the threat of mutually assured destruction. For countless generations, Kings, Emperors, Nobles, and basically anyone has been pushing their subjects to becoming sacrifices to the enigmatic place known as the Endless Dungeon.

A dungeon that eats all those whom venture into it, the Endless Dungeon randomly ejects the same amount of ‘material’ that it is injected with. Yet it does not accept the unwilling, nor does it accept anything other than a humanoid, sentient being. At a specific time every month, the gate of the Endless Dungeon is opened, inviting all who are willing to enter, in order to give those on the outside the possibility of retrieving a magical artifact.

What goes inside, no one knows, but rumors have circulated from town to town, country to country, that within the Dungeon, there exists a method of escaping without triggering its concept of Equivalent Exchange.

A single exit, that allows one to bring out however many treasures they wish with them.

Armies have been swallowed whole.

Wielders of magic have been vanquished by its trials.

And yet, the hope, the greed, remains.

So, will you, too, venture into the maw of the Endless Dungeon?

General Information
Variate//Wirklichkeit is an anime fantasy roleplay set in a high fantasy world. The main-focus of this RP will be the exploration and survival in the Endless Dungeon. More than just a simple dark cave-like construct, the Endless Dungeon will consists of multiple floors with a myriad of environments ranging from ever threatening volcanos over icy caves to simple green plains.

For an additional layer of fun, there will also be dice rolls involved that may judge over the (un)life of the adventurers. Thus, death is a very likely scenario to happen.

The Endless Dungeon
More information will be revealed upon learning more about the Endless Dungeon.

Information Bits
How I will handle Magic + something about nerfs and buffs
Rough mechanic notes for anyone who might be interested
Statsheet and stuff

Character Sheet
Each character will have a number of basic stats which will be be taken into consideration when doing dice rolls in, and sometimes outside, combat.
Power - Determines your physical ability in terms of pure strength. Lifting heavy weights, dealing damage with physical weapons, breaking objects, etc.
Dexterity - Determines your physical ability in terms of skill and coordination. Making precise attacks, parrying etc.
Agility - Determines your physical speed and movement. Running speed, acrobatic feats, keeping your balance, etc.
Constitution - Determines your stamina and vitality. Resisting damage and diseases as well recovering from them.
Magic - Determines your talent for the supernatural, like magic. Casting spells, resisting such effects, etc.
Health - Determines your life force. Run out of health points and you might die.
You may spend up to 13 points to all of those stats up to a maximum value of 5 in a single one. Each character has 1 health by default. You are also allowed to go into the negative, down to -5, with the exception of Health and Magic. In doing so you may get additional points to spend, though, I would not recommend it.

As the main aspect of the roleplay will be the exploration of the unknown, I will also allow a great deal of freedom when it comes to your character. This means you can design your own race and their innate and non innate abilities, but also background information such as their origin or how the kingdom, if they were born in one, works. Including such extensive information is purely optional but could allow me to incorporate interesting encounters into the Endless Dungeon. Don't be afraid to think big and communicate with me, I am sure we can work out an acceptable result for both of us. Also, you don't need to worry how to utilize the dice in your abilities, I will be the one figuring that out.

Note:
Everyone who is willing is allowed into the Endless Dungeon, this can literally range from noble families who do it for glory and honour to criminal scum that had the choice of either being send off or execution.

Character Sheet
[b]Name:
Appearance:[/b] (Anime image, description is optional)
[b]Race:
Personality:
Biography:[/b]

[b]Stats:[/b]
[i]Power[/i] -
[i]Dexterity[/i] -
[i]Agility[/i] -
[i]Constitution[/i] -
[i]Magic[/i] -
[i]Health[/i] -

[b]Abilities:[/b]

[b]Did you kill at least one sentient, humanoid being?[/b]
Yes/No
Feel free to add additional information as you see fit.

Q&A
Q: Are you currently accepting?
A: No.

Q: Is there a date/time system?
A: There is ever since asking that question. A year is called a Summer, a Summer consists of 12 Moons. A Moon is a month. A Moon has 30 days. At the start of the RP we are at the first day of the eleventh Moon in the 420th Summer or something. Well, 420th Summer is not entirely true, people started to count again at zero after the dark winter, which was just a very long duration of stuff being cold. Also in numbers you would write it 01.11.420. [day].[month].[year], yeah, suck on that americans!

Q: What dice are being used?
A: 90% of the time I will utilize d6, lots of d6...d6 everywhere!

Accepted Characters

Credits
@ERode - Helping out with Plot
@Asuras - Helping out with dice system (No, it is not the same)
@AiDee - Helping out with Banner

Last edited:
Save me a spot, or something, you cunt.

Heyo Skys. What's the level of technology, exactly?

Heyo Skys. What's the level of technology, exactly?
Hey J. Ignoring magic for a moment, Black Powder can be a thing. But it's not something everyone and their mother would use yet.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AiDee
Name: Thaylin Perisoa
Appearance:

910692c8f4252.jpg

Race: Human
Personality: Unlike most, Thaylin's a quieter type. He usually lets others do the speaking, and he prefers to think things out, unfortunately, his choice in friends ususally results in him being dragged along by May, although he tried to be a calmer foil to her, he tends to struggle to keep her in check. He prefers to take a longer look at situations, trying to think a way to avoid fights where he can, or to win them quickly when he gets into them. Given time, he can warm up to people, however, even to those he's known and gotten along with for years, he is simply a quiet man.
Biography:

[BCOLOR=transparent]During the season of autumn, a baby was born into the world within a small village in the woods of Kasuque. This new life was blessed upon a family of eight in the Ysmyrlda family. The baby was a healthy girl with unique features such as her eyes, their bi-colored appearance with only one eye similar to the family’s gene while the other, a strange color that none of her family or even her relatives possessed. Two buds sat on her head that had yet to bloom as her mother named this child, Mailyn, because they had hopes for her to live a bright future. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Growing up, Mailyn was a cheeky fawn that loved to run around. Her older siblings were no match to her ebullient behavior and because of this, she was able to get away with many things. For one particular day, she happened to get herself in quite an adventure. On one faithful day, she happened to be alone doing her usual routine which was checking around her ‘territory’ for anything interesting away from her siblings. During her stroll, she happened to cross among a lone wolf. The wolf had midnight black fur with piercing crystal-blue eyes, its fangs were bared at the sight of the young fawn who dared trespass on its domain however, Mailyn was the dictator of this forest so she had all authority to do as she pleased in[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] her[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] land.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Their eyes leveled at one another, bi-colored orbs glaring into blue ones. Seeing it to be a battle for domination, Maylin had other plans than what the wolf was thinking and within minutes, she was already running over to the wolf with arms spread wide open to tackle the furball into a crushing hug filled with her affection to befriend the fluffy pup. Oblivious to the fact that she could get hurt, Maylin had no care for that and went for the kill while the wolf snarled ready to strike the child down for tonight’s dinner to feed to its family back in the den.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]----[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Thaylin was born to the same village as May, however, unlike her. He had no such luck in the family department. With his mother dying at birth, he was forced to be mostly independent due to his strict father on the Druid council, who demanded extraordinarily difficult tasks from the younger boy. He did his best as any child would, but it was rare for him to be able to succeed with such high demands.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]One such day, as he was scrounging the forests for a rare herb, he came across a peculiar sight. A girl not much younger then him seemed to be fighting with a wolf...wait, no. Not fighting...was she trying to give it a hug? Puzzled, but wanting to impress his father, Thaylin picks up a small amount of rocks around him as the wolf wrestled with the girl. Throwing them, he calls out. “That wolf is dangerous!”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]---[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The wolf proceed to do the deed and finish the girl with his claws digging into her frail body but was attacked by a surprise attack with small arms wrapped around its neck,”You’re so fluffy!” She squealed in her childish high-pitched voice. Confusion befallen on the wolf at what was happening as it struggled to free itself, the two falling onto the ground to seem as almost as if they were wrestling. The wolf growled and fought against the shockingly strong grip the girl had on it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While the wolf fought against the girl, Mailyn happily continued her affection with giggles to follow until a rock appeared in front of her hitting the wolf as it growled some more, annoyed by the useless attack, a voice called out to them, Mailyn shifting her attention towards the owner of the voice,”Hm?” While she was distracted, the wolf took this moment to release itself from the girl’s grip and tackled her to the ground where it could finally rip her limbs off, ignoring the intruder trying to disturb it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mailyn was slow to react, her arms releasing the wolf as her body was flung onto her back with the wolf’s large paw holding her down putting pressure on her chest making it hard her for to breathe with the heavy weight. Her eyes dilated in shock and fear, her puny body trembled under the wolf as it glared down at her. With another growl in anger, its mouth opened wide letting Mailyn get a good whiff of its breath. Her face wrinkled in disgust at the overwhelming smell of death and soon, she would be one of the devoured preys of this beast if she doesn’t get herself out of her. Remembering the voice from earlier, she mustered up all the courage she had, clearing her throat to let her voice out,”H-help! Somebody please help!” [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well, rocks certainly weren’t going to work. With a frown, Thaylin scanned the area for weapons in the brief seconds he had before the girl before him became a wolf snack. But all there was around him were stones and sticks, nothing he could use to fight such a big wolf. With a determined look on his face, he picks up a stick beside him, long enough to give the beast a good whack, and starts charging the beast. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]this is a bad idea[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], He thinks to himself as he runs towards the wolf with a yell[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]this is a bad idea...[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]He thinks to himself as he swings his stick, attempting to distract the wolf.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This is a bad idea![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With a shout of determination, the quiet boy manages to bash the wolf off of the girl, before standing in between it and the girl behind him. “Get out of here!” He exclaims. As he tries to figure out how he’ll buy time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Those sharp teeths were close to touching Mailyn’s cheeks, her eyes closed shut ready to accept her fate but just when she thought she was gonna see her ancestors in the heavens, somehow, she felt no pain inflicted on her. From a far, someone was yelling a battle cry as the weight on her chest was lifted and opening her eyes, she saw the boy from earlier that warned her of the danger. A stick was grasped in one hand of the young boy but to use a stick to fend off a wolf, it would be a loss for the boy if he tried to fight but he stood strong with his back turn on Mailyn, ordering her to run away from here though… what about him? She couldn’t leave him alone with the wolf especially when he didn’t even look any older than her plus if she remembered correctly, the boy was part of her village as she saw him from time to time though never interacted with him before.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Staring at the boy, she got up from the dirt ground and puffed out her chest with pride,”This is my territory and I’m the ruler here! If I run then what kind of leader am I?” She protested walking up to the boy and standing by his size with a confident smile,”You can’t scare me well… you did b-but I’m not scared anymore!” Glaring at the wolf, she took a deep breath before stretching her hand out in front of her towards the wolf. Concentrating on her powers, her fingers twitched slightly as the ground under the wolf shook suddenly with green buds popping out and growing into vines curling around the confused wolf and tangling it in the web of vines.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The wolf howled and barked in fear and confusion as Mailyn wasted no time. Her powers were weak and wouldn’t last too long, using even just a tiny bit of it and she was already exhausted, her face pale from using that much energy to hold the wolf back. Taking the boy’s hand in hers, she tugged for him to move,”Run!” She said and with haste, they ran until they reached the village where their friendship began. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]After that moment on, the two of them were inseparable. May would lead the pair into trouble, and Thaylin would normally try and get them out of it again. But still, they were a strong team, and were paired together for training and exercises away from the village. They soon found a niche, May focused on the magical aspect of the two, with Thaylin backing her up with a larger variety of animal forms to shift into. The two of them became a capable team, able to deal with threats to the village, even if it lived a generally peaceful life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]So why would a faun and a druid leave their peaceful home behind to enter somewhere that could kill them?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-----[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The two were like ying and yang, balancing each other’s personalities with Mailyn being the leader and Thaylin being the brain of the duo. While Mailyn was the one who got the group into sticky situations, Thaylin was mostly the one getting them unstuck from them. During their time training together, Mailyn was more into her abilities in magic such as her control on nature and even summoning creatures to do her bidding. Though she was a bit rusty on her powers, she improved greatly over the years with the help of Thaylin and the villagers. Living in peace, who would knew that their life would change when the Druid council took action.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Thaylin was called in for some meeting with the Druid Council leaving Mailyn alone for a day. When he returned, he shared something quite interesting perking Mailyn’s curiosity. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Council. (Including his father.) had ordered the young man to go into the Endless Dungeon. While Thaylin himself had some initial reservations, Mailyn hopped on board the moment he explained what he had been told to do. While the pair never truly understood the reasoning behind the council’s actions, they do know that together, they might just stand a chance at beating this twisted place known as the Endless Dungeon.[/BCOLOR]

Stats:
Power - II
Dexterity -I
Agility -II
Constitution - II
Magic - IIII
Health - II

Abilities:
Feral Instinct Allows Thaylin to react to ambushes and such without thinking, letting him react faster then most.

Besides this, Thaylin can shapeshift into a multitude of animal forms, and favors Wolf and Hawk forms. The only magic Thaylin needs is to change forms, once he is in a form, he simply needs magic to take back, not to hold the transformation.

Wolf: Thaylin's favored form. In this form he takes on the style of a black coated wolf, gaining increased agility and strength, however, for all his training, it can be difficult to control the feral instincts to hunt and kill in the thrill of battle. The most agile of all forms.

Bear: Thaylin's most powerful form, In the form of the brown bear Thaylin turns into a beast of power, gaining increased endurance and some resistance to normal attacks. While this form is strong and hard to take down, it's difficult to be very mobile,

Hawk: Thaylin's flying form, to put it simply, turning into a hawk grants Thaylin the ability to fly, better vision, talons/claws etc, but it's weaker then both Bear and Wolf when it comes to fighting.

Mouse: The Smallest and perhaps oddest of all of Thaylins forms, the mouse is the weakest in every department when it comes to combat, but he has yet to retire it from his arsenal for some odd reason. The sole benifits are the smaller size and the slightly enhanced smell.

Can get by hunting, but is no master

Great at distinguishing helpful herbs

Finally, as a druid Thaylin has a small number of Nature based spells at his disposal, such as animating vines or speaking to animals.

Did you kill at least one sentient, humanoid being?
No

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jakers and PandaChu
Name: Seven
Appearance:

He is a frail looking man of tall stature. Eyes so lifeless gray, you'll wonder how long he has left. There is certainly an air of death about him.​
Race: Alchemical Undead
Personality: With a smile like knives, Seven is a man who enjoys the little things in life such as being able to walk another step. Not knowing when he'll just drop into true death, he enjoys his current undeath with cheer. However, beneath his smiling exterior, lies a machine of cold calculation. Seven's dedication to his duty is immense. He will carry out his task with obsessive conviction for that was the purpose of his creation. Otherwise you'll likely find him to be a happy man of little worries or cares. Perhaps too apathetic and uncaring. Duty seems to be the only thing driving him, but at least he'll probably die with a smile on his face. He seems to love his Father a bit too much.
Biography:
Seven had six siblings. They are all probably dead or perhaps more disturbing embedded within that body which now lingers in. Seven wasn't sure if he looked like this in life or was made to look like it, but those thoughts were unnecessary for a being like him, so he stopped thinking about it.

It seemed a man had created Seven. A man of quite a great reputation. An alchemist of grandiose ambition and power. His name was Father for he was the creator. Father first made Seven a long time ago or was it just a couple years. Time was difficult to grasp for Seven. He was always within his room, sitting in his chair. Occasionally Father would come into check him, replace some parts, or during some rare time bring him out.

Seven loved leaving his room. It was so much fun to discover the minute details of the lab and most wondrous of all the outside world. However, Seven was also told to do many things that seemed strange or perhaps wrong. He would be taught the mechanics of using the blade. These he took to quickly. Throwing, stabbing, cutting. It was easy to master and his body felt as if they were performing their function. Lessons slowly escalated as he learned to hide, learn to run, and learn to track. These were more difficult but like learning blades, he came to do it easily. His body made it easy to see, hear, and smell. But it seemed the more he did it, the more parts his Father had to go through. He didn't mind. There was a sense of wonder in using these new parts. Sometimes he was told to eat and it was very tasty. All of this training was finally used when Father sent Seven to do a particular task. It was as simple as his training, find and cut this one person. Seven did it quickly and Father praised him. So from then on he would do his tasks and Father would continue to work on him. Seven slowly gained more and more freedom of movement as he spilled more blood. It didn't really bother Seven as he was allowed to see, smell, and hear more of the world.

Life was fine for Seven until the day Eight came. Eight was like Seven, but different. Eight never wanted to explore and learn like Seven. Eight stayed in his room without leaving even when he was allowed to. Father seemed to praise Eight more often and took more care with Eight. He often heard Father speaking about disassembling Seven and integrating Eight. Seven thought this was extremely terrible and would try to argue with Father. This only angered Father more for he took disobedience seriously. Seven decided to prove that he was better and attacked Eight. Eight was a hulking specimen, much larger than Seven, and stronger by a multitude. Seven seemed to be faster but only a little bit. They fought with cold deadly precision, and it seemed that Seven would be dead. He had lost one arm and a portion of his shoulder. Eight was scratched but still in working order. Seven smiled then. It was a smile of a man near the precipice. It was the smile of a man fighting for his life or unlife. The strike took Eight's head before it could even react. Seven laughed as he dropped to the floor. Eight's multiple hearts poured blood through the newly created orifice.

Father was angry, but he was also pleased. He repaired seven with some parts from Eight. There was a plan in motion. Father told Seven he was now to take on the Endless Dungeon. Seven thought this was wonderful but also sad. He had to leave Father. Father assured him, he would be fine. Before leaving Father imparted the knowledge to several alchemical concoctions that would be helpful in repairing his body and strengthening it. As Seven left the lab which he used to call home, he noticed something lurking in another room. He wondered for just a moment if Father had made a Ninth. "It couldn't be", he shook away the thought. Seven was Father's perfect one. Seven would always be Fathers. He would leave the endless dungeon and prove that. With that in mind, Seven set off to prepare. He needed more information about the Endless Dungeon.

Stats:
Power: 4
Dexterity: 5
Agility: 4
Constitution: -2
Magic
: 0
Health: 2

Abilities:
  • Must consume flesh to heal
  • Able to track and hunt things.
  • Master of knives. Capable of throwing them precisely and quickly. Clothing is packed with them.
  • Able to utilize body to maximum potential, degrading it quickly. This includes improved sensory organs for seeing, hearing, and smelling. However, degradation of his parts are extremely fast without constant intake of alchemical potions and corpse material.
  • Must drink a specific alchemical mixture to attach new limbs.
  • When nearly dead, he enters a state of extreme calm and is able to perform deadly feats.

Yes, many.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakers
Name: Seven
Appearance:

He is a frail looking man of tall stature. Eyes so lifeless gray, you'll wonder how long he has left. There is certainly an air of death about him.​
Race: Alchemical Undead
Personality: With a smile like knives, Seven is a man who enjoys the little things in life such as being able to walk another step. Not knowing when he'll just drop into true death, he enjoys his current undeath with cheer. However, beneath his smiling exterior, lies a machine of cold calculation. Seven's dedication to his duty is immense. He will carry out his task with obsessive conviction for that was the purpose of his creation. Otherwise you'll likely find him to be a happy man of little worries or cares. Perhaps too apathetic and uncaring. Duty seems to be the only thing driving him, but at least he'll probably die with a smile on his face. He seems to love his Father a bit too much.
Biography:
Seven had six siblings. They are all probably dead or perhaps more disturbing embedded within that body which now lingers in. Seven wasn't sure if he looked like this in life or was made to look like it, but those thoughts were unnecessary for a being like him, so he stopped thinking about it.

It seemed a man had created Seven. A man of quite a great reputation. An alchemist of grandiose ambition and power. His name was Father for he was the creator. Father first made Seven a long time ago or was it just a couple years. Time was difficult to grasp for Seven. He was always within his room, sitting in his chair. Occasionally Father would come into check him, replace some parts, or during some rare time bring him out.

Seven loved leaving his room. It was so much fun to discover the minute details of the lab and most wondrous of all the outside world. However, Seven was also told to do many things that seemed strange or perhaps wrong. He would be taught the mechanics of using the blade. These he took to quickly. Throwing, stabbing, cutting. It was easy to master and his body felt as if they were performing their function. Lessons slowly escalated as he learned to hide, learn to run, and learn to track. These were more difficult but like learning blades, he came to do it easily. His body made it easy to see, hear, and smell. But it seemed the more he did it, the more parts his Father had to go through. He didn't mind. There was a sense of wonder in using these new parts. Sometimes he was told to eat and it was very tasty. All of this training was finally used when Father sent Seven to do a particular task. It was as simple as his training, find and cut this one person. Seven did it quickly and Father praised him. So from then on he would do his tasks and Father would continue to work on him. Seven slowly gained more and more freedom of movement as he spilled more blood. It didn't really bother Seven as he was allowed to see, smell, and hear more of the world.

Life was fine for Seven until the day Eight came. Eight was like Seven, but different. Eight never wanted to explore and learn like Seven. Eight stayed in his room without leaving even when he was allowed to. Father seemed to praise Eight more often and took more care with Eight. He often heard Father speaking about disassembling Seven and integrating Eight. Seven thought this was extremely terrible and would try to argue with Father. This only angered Father more for he took disobedience seriously. Seven decided to prove that he was better and attacked Eight. Eight was a hulking specimen, much larger than Seven, and stronger by a multitude. Seven seemed to be faster but only a little bit. They fought with cold deadly precision, and it seemed that Seven would be dead. He had lost one arm and a portion of his shoulder. Eight was scratched but still in working order. Seven smiled then. It was a smile of a man near the precipice. It was the smile of a man fighting for his life or unlife. The strike took Eight's head before it could even react. Seven laughed as he dropped to the floor. Eight's multiple hearts poured blood through the newly created orifice.

Father was angry, but he was also pleased. He repaired seven with some parts from Eight. There was a plan in motion. Father told Seven he was now to take on the Endless Dungeon. Seven thought this was wonderful but also sad. He had to leave Father. Father assured him, he would be fine. Before leaving Father imparted the knowledge to several alchemical concoctions that would be helpful in repairing his body and strengthening it. As Seven left the lab which he used to call home, he noticed something lurking in another room. He wondered for just a moment if Father had made a Ninth. "It couldn't be", he shook away the thought. Seven was Father's perfect one. Seven would always be Fathers. He would leave the endless dungeon and prove that. With that in mind, Seven set off to prepare. He needed more information about the Endless Dungeon.

Stats:
Power: 4
Dexterity: 5
Agility: 4
Constitution: -2
Magic
: 0
Health: 2

Abilities:
  • Must consume flesh to heal
  • Able to track and hunt things.
  • Master of knives. Capable of throwing them precisely and quickly. Clothing is packed with them.
  • Able to utilize body to maximum potential, degrading it quickly. This includes improved sensory organs for seeing, hearing, and smelling. However, degradation of his parts are extremely fast without constant intake of alchemical potions and corpse material.
  • Must drink a specific alchemical mixture to attach new limbs.
  • When nearly dead, he enters a state of extreme calm and is able to perform deadly feats.

Yes, many.
Sounds good to me! But I have a few questions:
Is the only way of how he can recover health through eating flesh?
'Attaching new limbs', does that imply he could be able of having 4 arms or is it more to replace lost limbs?
Since you describe him as a (through alchemy created) undead, does he actually give no fucks about pain? I assume he does feel 'something' in that regards since you describe him as being extreme calm when near death.

Also, keep in mind, that such experiments are at least outside of the Endless Dungeons are frowned upon in most places. Maybe not the place where he comes from, but just keep that in mind that he shouldn't "show off" that he isn't exactly a human.

That actually reminds me I haven't put anything regarding your starting powerlevel in...silly me, should get to that!

Yes, He'll need to eat flesh, if he wants to repair small wounds such as slit, gashes, or cuts in his body. His potions are mainly for reattaching lost limbs but can also force his body to stabilize however without necessary body material, he'll likely be worse for it. He can probably add more arms, but he isn't trained to use more than two and it would be very obvious to people he isn't normal like you stated these experiments are not looked upon in a friendly manner. Plus he needs to blend in to kill who he needs to kill. He feels a ton of pain but he has a pretty high threshold in order to withstand all that cutting and tinkering with his body. He doesn't seem to be as patched up as a Frankenstein monster, because the potions he intakes literally burns his body uniform, causing yes once again excruciating pain. His power level is to show he is ridiculously easy to kill and dismantle without very high maintenance. This goes along with the purpose of his creation. Get in there, kill the target, and either die and maybe get reclaimed or somehow get back and get repaired.

Last edited:
[bg=#ffbb00]BASIC [/bg]
Name:
❖ Ysmyrlda, Mailyn Unae |Alias: May|

Appearance:
❖ Mailyn possesses an ectomorph body that stands at 5'7" (170.9 cm) -- which is the size of a young fawn -- and weights only around 122 lbs. (56 kg). She has a heart shaped face and a pale complexion. Mailyn was born with heterochromia where her eyes are both two different colors from one another due to the lack of melanin; in Mailyn's case, her left eye is a honey-hazel while her right eye is a light-maroon hue. Her hair is naturally wavy and is long enough to touch the floor. The color of her hair is a chestnut brown but as you go down, the color fades and get lighter till it reach the ends with natural blonde highlights. Because she had kept it as it is for so long, the ends had split and became more extensive. Her bangs are also quite long covering part of her eyes from being seen though she finds them a bother at times. On top of her head are two large branch-like antlers that mostly has no purpose whatsoever except to give superior appeal and represent her ethnicity. Her skin is a creamy peach with some tinted-pink color visible on her cheeks. In terms of her type of apparel, she goes with simplicity and comfort over everything else. She dislikes tight clothing that restrict movement and anything flashy that would make her have unnecessary/ unwanted attention. There is no need for her to wear shoes as it is uncomfortable for her so she walks around barefoot.

Her apparel | Without Antler | Animal Form

Race:
❖ Faun
[bg=#ffbb00]PERSONAL [/bg]

Personality:
Since she is a Faun, Mailyn is a cordial person and amiable to anyone she meets. She doesn't judge one by appearance but by their skills and attitude. She is very observant of others and her surrounding due to her curiosity always hungry for knowledge. She is a natural thrill-seeker with her adventurous behavior making her sometimes be perplexing and impulsive with her actions especially when it comes to situations that make her blood pumping for some kickass action. Despite her recklessness, she isn't a fool to aimlessly destroy everything in her path. She can think before she acts hut with her quick footing, it isn't hard for her to dodge problems unless it involves with a death-threatening involvement, she will act selfless enough to throw herself on the line for friends and others.

Mailyn follows an optimistic thinking and overlook the bad as a good thing. She won't let things darken her bright attitude and will always be the one to bring smiles. To her, she believes that anyone can get through anything as long as they think positively instead of falling victim to the negative. She isn't one to push her feelings on others and will be considerate of one's privacy. If anyone needs someone to listen to their story, Mailyn wouldn't mind being that support to carry the weight.

While she may be happy-go-lucky on the outside, if one were to look closely, they may notice that she is very reserved of her own feelings and isn't someone that would share her own problems to others. She have her own burdens, but no matter what, she would always help another without even giving proper care for her own self. She would place this invisible line to keep a safe distant from others and place this happy mask on to cover up her worries. If she was asked of her well-being, a white lie would immediately come out of her mouth reflected with a smile. It would take time for her to open up her own heart for others.

Biography:
During the season of autumn, a baby was born into the world within a small village in the woods of Kasuque. This new life was blessed upon a family of eight in the Ysmyrlda family. The baby was a healthy girl with unique features such as her eyes, their bi-colored appearance with only one eye similar to the family’s gene while the other, a strange color that none of her family or even her relatives possessed. Two buds sat on her head that had yet to bloom as her mother named this child, Mailyn, because they had hopes for her to live a bright future.

Growing up, Mailyn was a cheeky fawn that loved to run around. Her older siblings were no match to her ebullient behavior and because of this, she was able to get away with many things. For one particular day, she happened to get herself in quite an adventure with a wolf and a beginning of a wonderful friendship with a human boy where their lives would be in a lovely death experience in some tunnel of wonders.

Extra history of Mailyn.

On one faithful day, she happened to be alone doing her usual routine which was checking around her ‘territory’ for anything interesting away from her siblings. During her stroll, she happened to cross among a lone wolf. The wolf had midnight black fur with piercing crystal-blue eyes, its fangs were bared at the sight of the young fawn who dared trespass on its domain however, Mailyn was the dictator of this forest so she had all authority to do as she pleased in her land.

Their eyes leveled at one another, bi-colored orbs glaring into blue ones. Seeing it to be a battle for domination, Maylin had other plans than what the wolf was thinking and within minutes, she was already running over to the wolf with arms spread wide open to tackle the furball into a crushing hug filled with her affection to befriend the fluffy pup. Oblivious to the fact that she could get hurt, Maylin had no care for that and went for the kill while the wolf snarled ready to strike the child down for tonight’s dinner to feed to its family back in the den.

---

One such day, as he was scrounging the forests for a rare herb, he came across a peculiar sight. A girl not much younger then him seemed to be fighting with a wolf...wait, no. Not fighting...was she trying to give it a hug? Puzzled, but wanting to impress his father, Thaylin picks up a small amount of rocks around him as the wolf wrestled with the girl. Throwing them, he calls out. “That wolf is dangerous!”

---

The wolf proceed to do the deed and finish the girl with his claws digging into her frail body but was attacked by a surprise attack with small arms wrapped around its neck,”You’re so fluffy!” She squealed in her childish high-pitched voice. Confusion befallen on the wolf at what was happening as it struggled to free itself, the two falling onto the ground to seem as almost as if they were wrestling. The wolf growled and fought against the shockingly strong grip the girl had on it.

While the wolf fought against the girl, Mailyn happily continued her affection with giggles to follow until a rock appeared in front of her hitting the wolf as it growled some more, annoyed by the useless attack, a voice called out to them, Mailyn shifting her attention towards the owner of the voice,”Hm?” While she was distracted, the wolf took this moment to release itself from the girl’s grip and tackled her to the ground where it could finally rip her limbs off, ignoring the intruder trying to disturb it.

Mailyn was slow to react, her arms releasing the wolf as her body was flung onto her back with the wolf’s large paw holding her down putting pressure on her chest making it hard her for to breathe with the heavy weight. Her eyes dilated in shock and fear, her puny body trembled under the wolf as it glared down at her. With another growl in anger, its mouth opened wide letting Mailyn get a good whiff of its breath. Her face wrinkled in disgust at the overwhelming smell of death and soon, she would be one of the devoured preys of this beast if she doesn’t get herself out of her. Remembering the voice from earlier, she mustered up all the courage she had, clearing her throat to let her voice out,”H-help! Somebody please help!

---

Well, rocks certainly weren’t going to work. With a frown, Thaylin scanned the area for weapons in the brief seconds he had before the girl before him became a wolf snack. But all there was around him were stones and sticks, nothing he could use to fight such a big wolf. With a determined look on his face, he picks up a stick beside him, long enough to give the beast a good whack, and starts charging the beast.

this is a bad idea, He thinks to himself as he runs towards the wolf with a yell

this is a bad idea...He thinks to himself as he swings his stick, attempting to distract the wolf.

This is a bad idea!

With a shout of determination, the quiet boy manages to bash the wolf off of the girl, before standing in between it and the girl behind him. “Get out of here!” He exclaims. As he tries to figure out how he’ll buy time.

---

Those sharp teeth were close to touching Mailyn’s cheeks, her eyes closed shut ready to accept her fate but just when she thought she was gonna see her ancestors in the heavens, somehow, she felt no pain inflicted on her. From a far, someone was yelling a battle cry as the weight on her chest was lifted and opening her eyes, she saw the boy from earlier that warned her of the danger. A stick was grasped in one hand of the young boy but to use a stick to fend off a wolf, it would be a loss for the boy if he tried to fight but he stood strong with his back turn on Mailyn, ordering her to run away from here though… what about him? She couldn’t leave him alone with the wolf especially when he didn’t even look any older than her plus if she remembered correctly, the boy was part of her village as she saw him from time to time though never interacted with him before.

Staring at the boy, she got up from the dirt ground and puffed out her chest with pride,”This is my territory and I’m the ruler here! If I run then what kind of leader am I?” She protested walking up to the boy and standing by his side with a confident smile,”You can’t scare me well… you did b-but I’m not scared anymore!” Glaring at the wolf, she took a deep breath before stretching her hand out in front of her towards the wolf. Concentrating on her powers, her fingers twitched slightly as the ground under the wolf shook suddenly with green buds popping out and growing into vines curling around the confused wolf and tangling it in the web of vines.

The wolf howled and barked in fear and confusion as Mailyn wasted no time. Her powers were weak and wouldn’t last too long, using even just a tiny bit of it and she was already exhausted, her face pale from using that much energy to hold the wolf back. Taking the boy’s hand in hers, she tugged for him to move,”Run!” She said and with haste, they ran until they reached the village where their friendship began.

After that moment on, the two of them were inseparable. May would lead the pair into trouble, and Thaylin would normally try and get them out of it again. But still, they were a strong team, and were paired together for training and exercises away from the village. They soon found a niche, May focused on the magical aspect of the two, with Thaylin backing her up with a larger variety of animal forms to shift into. The two of them became a capable team, able to deal with threats to the village, even if it lived a generally peaceful life.

So why would a faun and a druid leave their peaceful home behind to enter somewhere that could kill them?

---

The two were like ying and yang, balancing each other’s personalities with Mailyn being the leader and Thaylin being the brain of the duo. While Mailyn was the one who got the group into sticky situations, Thaylin was mostly the one getting them unstuck from them. During their time training together, Mailyn was more into her abilities in magic such as her control on nature and even summoning creatures to do her bidding. Though she was a bit rusty on her powers, she improved greatly over the years with the help of Thaylin and the villagers. Living in peace, who would knew that their life would change when the Druid council took action.

Thaylin was called in for some meeting with the Druid Council leaving Mailyn alone for a day. When he returned, he shared something quite interesting perking Mailyn’s curiosity.

---

The Council. (Including his father.) had ordered the young man to go into the Endless Dungeon. While Thaylin himself had some initial reservations, Mailyn hopped on board the moment he explained what he had been told to do. While the pair never truly understood the reasoning behind the council’s actions, they do know that together, they might just stand a chance at beating this twisted place known as the Endless Dungeon... or die.
[bg=#ffbb00]STATISTICS [/bg]

Stats:
Power
▰▱▱▱▱
Dexterity
▰▰▱▱
Agility
▰▰▰▱▱
Constitution
▱▱▱▱
Magic
▰▰
Health
▰▰▱▱▱
Abilities:
Fauns are known for their great wisdom and quick reflexes. They are charismatic and can create tight bonds with others depending if it works out between personality. She has little knowledge on using weapons besides a bow and arrows but her accuracy is poor and so she isn't very confident in fighting with tools but will do so if needed to. For now, she is more into her magic abilities. Is able to communicate with land creatures and some water creatures though not many.

Powers:
Thorn Whip:
Create wine-like whips covered in sharp thorns to come out of the ground and lash at any foes by her control. She must be sane and focus to use this as the vines are able to move at their own accord as they are living organisms.

Nature's Sanctuary:
Sprouting out large flowers out of the ground that are large enough to fit a person in, she can use it as a defense cocoon against attacks and also a healing base. The large flower will close up when anyone enters as it's petals are solid structures that can take on attacks easily for a while but not for too long, it can take up about 6 hits before it wither away.

Floral Therapy:
An ability that uses the sweet fragrance of flowers to calm the mind to the point of even falling into subconsciousness, if breathed in too much. This buff up the Dexterity stats by 3 giving some a more focus mind to react quickly. This ability could also affect foes as it is a wide-ranged type of abilities and affect them by becoming drowsy or even, her allies which would cause a -4 to Dexterity.

Soleil Glow:
A healing spell used only when there is sunlight. Using the sun's rays, she can heal wounds and cure her allies from any curse or diseases placed on them. The ability adds to your Constitution and Health stats by 2.

Familiar Summoning:
With this ability the user is able to call forth a small creature of their liking to come forth in a glyph circle(they don't have distinctive symbols). These creatures are just your 'normal' house pets/ small critters. They are easy to control as Mailyn is a Fuan, a fellow animal herself, who is able to speak with animals to aid her, especially small ones. These creatures that she summon are only useful for small objectives like scanning the area, scavenge for food, or just be a friendly companion to stay by her side. This doesn't affect her stats in any way possible and consumes a small amount of her mana meaning she could even use this when she is weak.*

Beast Summoning:
Unlike Familiar Summoning, Beast Summoning uses much more mana and instead of small creatures, she summons bigger creatures that are able to assist in fighting and defense when in battle. The type of beasts she can summon are only Woodland types since she is a mage focus in nature than any other element. These creatures, though summoned by her, are not the easiest to control as some can be quite hostile to her since they are taken from their own habitat into unknown territories. There are some she has been able to be on good terms with but others seem to hate her(I'll give you the list of beasts she can summon later). Each beast she can summon all have a distinctive glyph circle of their own and some need an item that represent them to be summon. There are a few beasts that are able to buff stats but as I said before, I'll give you the list Sky-senpai.*

*The two summoning both have equal amount of limit to their existence and the creature can stay until she either return them back to their home or they are at the point they become too weak to be able to aid her. She isn't savage enough just to let them work for her like slaves till they die! >:V

【 Yes 】 No

Last edited:
@Kitt @AceSorcerer @PandaChu @DoughGuy @Asuras @AiDee @Heyitsjiwon @TerraBooma @The_J @ERode

I know some of you are working on them, but I still need sheets from you. Also, I won't be at home starting tomorrow or the day after until sunday/monday. I can still access internet but asking me questions will be easier in the OOC than over Skype for that duration.

If you changed your mind about joining please let me know, as I have to plan according to the amount of people I expect, mainly because too much of the cast on a single spot just won't work out too well.

Sorry! This completely flew under my radar! I forgot to add this to make watch list. Anyways, will work on a CS ASAP.

I lost my entire CS. My entire. CS.

All of it.

It'll be up soon enough, but I'll probably be editing it spitefully as we go along because Iwaku is really bad about that and it kinda pissed me off. So yeah.

Sorry about that.

And my formatting was so perfect...

@Kitt Buahahhaha. Thats why I write CS and sometimes posts in a word document first then paste it into the post.

• Useful
Reactions: PandaChu
@Kitt Buahahhaha. Thats why I write CS and sometimes posts in a word document first then paste it into the post.
Gah, stop bragging. I needed to use Iwaku's preview and colors. I usually do docs...you should see my drive. At least 50 pages of "Post #46" and "CORRABUDLASDHKSAJ"

@Skyswimsky

Yo, I don't care when the deadline is, I'm finishing mine by Saturday. At the latest..

God, I can't believe I lost it....

Status
Not open for further replies.