Variate//Wirklichkeit

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TerraBooma @Zeraj @DoughGuy @PandaChu @AiDee @Kitt @Kal @Random @Jakers @IceChateau777

Alright. I know I kinda lazed off too the past few days too but I really plan on getting back into this and all, the sloooow speed demotivated me a tad too. I mean I haven't even updated the first post in ages, that will come too.

Basically just calling right now who is still with me to continue this roleplay?
See the ratings Sky-senpai, don't eat panda though, we're not tasty ;w;
I'll have a post up by tomorrow

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jakers
So @Kitt @AiDee and @Zeraj are out? K then. Getting something up if I still feel awake after my wednesday real life roleplay session.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PandaChu
I just wanna give a heads up that this is still a thing, this week is/was just busy with different priorities. But I didn't do absolutely "nothing", got a (I think it was 3 page collab?) with Random/Zephyr done, instead of just killing Lucifera I decided to throw in some plot related stuff, maybe even call it foreshadowing? Idk :3.

There, post up. The non-collab might seem a little weak, and yes it is, but the alternative would have been to wait around another week before I can truly dedicate myself to roleplay like I want to again. Anyways, Astere is literally MvP, only one who dealt damage this turn and that after I already nerfed Alexander's stat by a maximum of 6. But hey, you are all still alive! So give it your best! This time it was on poor Nen who failed his magic throws.

BUT even with that meh-post I am sure you find some amusement with what I have done to Zephyr! There's also plot in it!(Alexander is more of a small sub-plot that could be relevant later and to give you an idea what the roughish goal in here is!) Don't worry though, my love is enough for everyone <3.

Don't mean to intrude, but haven't you forgot about my character?
Would I need to edit anything else?

@IceChateau777, as far as I can tell (and I don't claim to be Skys here), Brynhildr's fine. It's just that we haven't actually heard from her since Luci left, so we're not actually sure where she even is right now.

Presumably, she's with the main party in the crossfire against Alexander, but she hasn't actually attacked or said anything, so there's not much for anyone to react to.

@IceChateau777, as far as I can tell (and I don't claim to be Skys here), Brynhildr's fine. It's just that we haven't actually heard from her since Luci left, so we're not actually sure where she even is right now.

Presumably, she's with the main party in the crossfire against Alexander, but she hasn't actually attacked or said anything, so there's not much for anyone to react to.
Assumption's fine for me. I had too much crap going on, so I'll try to hop back in.

I was told to wait, in the case Sky had to clarify on her abilities.
Perhaps I could co-op with someone to get back on track.

How about it?

Well, since Zephyr is completely on his own (and currently unconscious), I doubt he'd end up living much longer on his own anyway. Why the hell not?

You know.

If any of Luci got inside of Zephyr, then I guess that means that they're together forever.

As one.

Because she's literally a part of him.

OUO

If, when he comes back, Kyoya makes a remark about him eating our favorite fire mage, would he get mad~?

Disturbed QwQ

• Love
Reactions: Kitt
Hey, Kal... would you like to contribute to my upcoming co-post (with Random)? It'll help everyone get back on track.

• Love
Reactions: a touch of dread
Reactions: a touch of dread
You know.

If any of Luci got inside of Zephyr, then I guess that means that they're together forever.

As one.

Because she's literally a part of him.

OUO

If, when he comes back, Kyoya makes a remark about him eating our favorite fire mage, would he get mad~?
Even in death, there is no release from the shipping? Luci's glaring at you from down in hell, Kitt.

...Wait, what? You realise that the only places she could have gone will just force her out again one way or another?

• Thank You
Reactions: Kitt
Hey, Kal... would you like to contribute to my upcoming co-post (with Random)? It'll help everyone get back on track.
Yes, certainly! Between you and Skys, I think we can smoothly get Fy in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.