Variate//Wirklichkeit

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Skyswimsky I'm so, so, so very, very sorry. I'm so confused. Like, how do I start? I don't mean to be annoying, I'm so sorry. And if you can't help, I have an idea, though it means I won't be able to post until later in the RP.
What Dough said, you'll still have some time until I get to my post today.

First, I must apologize for holding everything up. I'd like to let everyone know of my circumstances, as I find it unfair to have one person in the know. After many promises to finish my sheet, I'm going to have to transfer my work to the notebooks. As such, my time online (even though my status says I'm online) will be very sporadic. I can only work things out piecemeal.

SO WHY ARE YOU STILL BEHIND?

Important events popped up:
1. Starting today through tomorrow, I will be out of town for college. I may or may not have time to a computer.
2. I had to prepare Father's Day meals, along with trips to the nursing home.
3. My church had a Graduation Program, so I had to present as one of the graduates.
4. Getting a new phone Thursday!

That being said, I should have the sheet 100% done by Friday night (to compensate for Brynhildr's extensive history). If need be, I'll finish the post on paper, too.
Sorry but I am not sure if I can still keep you in at that point. I do feel bad about it considering your enthusiasm but if I make one exception I would have to do 10 more or else it would be unfair (Not like that would be a problem considering this is a hobby~). But I have enough players by now.

We're off to a healthy start, apparently.

I'm foreshadowing that my guy is totally going to be dead first. Wait... He is already dead. I mean very dead?

I'm foreshadowing that my guy is totally going to be dead first. Wait... He is already dead. I mean very dead?
Well, he has 3 health point. I would love to say that trash dealing 2 damage can happen but is very rare would mean your chance for survival isn't that low, but then there is this -2 con of yours... so they could maybe even deal 3 damage. But for that they have to hit you! So they gotta get double-lucky. Dice4Life <3.

"More dead than usual" generally seems to be an umbrella term for the undead.

peopledie.jpg

Not that it'll be a problem for Seven, I imagine.

Even the undead burn B)...Hit on Luci, Seven...I dare you~
*Adds mindbreak raping Luci to to-do list*

OMG
Im sorry, but I never got the alert.

Three cheers for using my mom's laptop!

Post'll be up soon.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PandaChu
Sorry but I am not sure if I can still keep you in at that point. I do feel bad about it considering your enthusiasm but if I make one exception I would have to do 10 more or else it would be unfair (Not like that would be a problem considering this is a hobby~). But I have enough players by now.
Good news! SIUE has WiFi! This means you'll expect it done by tomorrow! I was worried!

On a serious note, considering you still have enough players, does this mean I can't finish my sheet anymore?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Good news! SIUE has WiFi! This means you'll expect it done by tomorrow! I was worried!

On a serious note, considering you still have enough players, does this mean I can't finish my sheet anymore?
I do have enough players yes, but with or without you still too many, so get a post up as soon as you can and I will move on! That's the first and only exception thou~

I do have enough players yes, but with or without you still too many, so get a post up as soon as you can and I will move on! That's the first and only exception thou~
An IC post, I can do!
Thank you ever so much!

"Too many players"

No death for me just yet, please.

• Bucket of Rainbows
First impressions are as follows.

Lucifera is a bitch. And with that attitude and that magic, will probably end up being Zephyr's favourite person.​
Myst is going to sneer at a lot of things. I can tell already that he's going to be using his teammates as cannon fodder.​
Cristoph is edgier than fuck, and Astere is the main character of that fantasy Evangelion spinoff that I just made up. Together, they are Batman and Robin. Seriously.​
Thaylin cares too much and says too little. He's going to become a major badass.​
Seven sounds like a villain. I like.​
Nen is going to get literally all of the bitches. Except the PCs, since they're all apparently not interested or already involved with someone *coughMailyncough*.​
If O-uro is going to speak this little sense all the way through, except in broken English, somebody get me some popcorn.​
Rant is going to end up as a villain. I continue to like.​
Mailyn is a kawaii little shit. Her hugs must feel like skydiving in a flightsuit made entirely out of kittens.​
Kyoya is the resident kek factory. Waiting in eager anticipation for her to start fucking shit up.​
Alina is actually chuuni. Like, actually chuuni.​
I actually want to see Fyora preach the word of the Seven-Armed God. DEUS VULT MUTHAFUCKER​

...Please, everyone can see Zephyr's the main character in this. Did you see how spiritedly he shouted his dream goal into the face of the dungeon? Normal people just don't do that, discounting Seven of course, since he's going to end up the extremely deadly brooding anti-villain.

...Please, everyone can see Zephyr's the main character in this. Did you see how spiritedly he shouted his dream goal into the face of the dungeon? Normal people just don't do that, discounting Seven of course, since he's going to end up the extremely deadly brooding anti-villain.
Obviously, his sole purpose in this is to die first. He's like an iced cinnamon bun: too pure for this sinful earth.

...I might be slightly too attached to him already.

Status
Not open for further replies.