Vampires & stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mango

Original poster
So I'm really just looking to write vampire centric stories, with a perfect blend of plot drive and romance.

- At the moment I'm just looking to write primarily as a female, but also have several side characters I'd love to include as well (I am open to doubling, but would really prefer not to.)

- Straight pairings only. (But your OCs are yours to be creative with. Just romance wise I keep it het.)

- Looking for someone who's relatively detailed, can offer at least two paragraphs. I will never post less than that.

- My vampires are Van Helsing/Underworld/Twilight (in terms of giftedness and the volturi vibes) esque, so more relevant to the modern perception, perhaps like Interview, as well. Not Anne Rice.

- Talk with me, please, let's connect and create something stunning.

- Gore, violence, swearing, some horror -- all's fine with me. I'm not interested in smut, however.

- Yes I prefer character sheets.

- Don't rush me I won't rush you. But I'd like a partner who can respond at least every other day, the more active the better, I myself can post quite often, but will update you as I deal with life and illnesses, occasionally I'll need a few days but will let you know.

<3

My plots will be kept vague for now as it can go a number of ways. Basically, though, I'm interested in working on:

# 1

A sort of vampiric uprising against humankind/military/government, their gradual extension of power, plans, what fueled the sudden urge to rise up, the thickness of past tensions, covens/bloodlines and how they work together despite all their issues in the name of vengeance. I would prefer we write from the perspectives of vampires but we could discuss humans as well.

# 2

Spirit warriors vs Revenant. Loved this topic, Myers wasted it. Let's try and revive the battle? Again, would prefer the vampire perspective vs werewolves. Wanting to work with the native vs night walker themes.

# 3

Van Helsing, anything relevant to it really. Hunters, rogue blood suckers, sexy beasts, freaks, churches, bolts and silver, angry mobs, exploding carriages, demon filled egg sacks, hidden doors, digging up graves and cool soundtracks -- let's do it!

# 4

Vampire runs into his oddball human mate and kidnaps her, taking her back to his coven far from where she'd lived. This is a ridiculously flexible plot meant to have all kinds of twists, romance, drama and comedy. A little starter I'm playing with in my head, coven/vampire could take notice of her in a number of ways:

Girl leaves home on a whim and a few dollars, heading to Oslo, Norway (setting is negotiable) for a fresh start from a shit life.​

Am also open to -

Paranormal, Super natural, Horror, Apocalyptic, Dystopian, perhaps fantasy -- we can intertwine any and all of these!

Please post here if you're interested, and let me know what you'd like to do be it these ideas, your own or just any thing from scratch. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, hullo there!

I would be interested in some vampire fun. I've actually been craving a good vampire RP for some time now!

The first plot you posted [#1] is something that I would like to flesh out with you. By all means if you're interested PM me or I will follow this thread.

• Love
Reactions: mango
I would be interested in a Twilight roleplay with OCs. Let me know if that sounds appealing to you.

• Love
Reactions: mango
Although I have a lot going on and have been slow lately, I'm still on the search for some casually paced stories -- plot # 4 especially. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.