Vampire the Masqurade

J

Joythewolf

Hello! I am hoping to start a VTM themed roleplay with someone! I wouldn't mind doing it in a group, but I figured I'd start here for now to see if anyone is interested.

Warning: Vampire the Masquerade has a lot of horror themes. If you aren't okay with dark themes involving some elements of dub-con or killing off characters, then this roleplay is not for you.

About Me:
I am 20, almost 21. I'm a huge nerd, and I have been RPing with mainly OCs for about 7 years on and off.

Writing level: I would like a potential partner to have okay writing skills, so long as I can understand it I am flexible.

Post length: I am pretty flexible, although I would like to refrain from one or two line responses. However, I prefer quality over quantity, so if you need a short response that is fine.

Posting frequency: I try to post at least once or twice a day, but sometimes my schedule gets in the way. I would prefer somebody who is flexible with how many times a day/week we post, but I would like to still try for at least one post per week. Obviously I understand if life gets in the way, just let me know whats up if you need to pause for longer, or if you are tired of the RP. I will extend the same courtesy to you.

RP inspiration/muse: If you loose interest in the RP we are doing, feel free to let me know, I most likely would be willing to change it up or do a new RP with you.

Face Claims: I use anime face claims or character descriptions. I really dislike real life pictures for face claims, but I can deal with it if you really need that to visualize a character.

Passive/aggressive: I am pretty passive, but I still come up with ideas for plot. I'd like you to contribute to plot ideas as well, because we are telling a story together.

Preferences: I would like to play a woman this time around, and have you play a more dominant male. I am totally willing to double to do an FxF, MxM, or additional MxF pairing if you'd like, we can talk it out in PM's. I am also craving a humanXvampire pairing, with myself playing the human, but as I said, I can double and switch it up as need be.

Kinks: F-list - Warning

Here is a link to the Character creation rules for the table top game, I figured we could refer to this while making our characters to roleplay. Vampire Character Creations rules
We don't have to follow the numbers or anything like that, but its a good place to start.

Let me know if you have any questions, and PM me if you are interested! <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Ethereal Ink