Vampire/Other RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaisaan

The Wolf
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have Thursdays off between two jobs. I am usually available on Wednesdays and Sundays, too. I will usually respond in the evenings, if I can, on the days I work.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Medieval, Futuristic, Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi, Modern, Action, Adventure, some High-Fantasy, Lord of the Rings, Pacific Rim, King Arthur, anything Game of Thrones-esque
Yep, I'll admit it, I have vampires on the brain. I know they are cliche and everyone's done 'em, and whatnot, but I'm craving a vamp romance and would love to find a partner who could suite my preferences.

As for my preferences:

• Only FxM
  • No Mature
  • At LEAST 3 paragraphs. I love to have something to work with. I write longer posts and you don't have to match me, but I would like something substantial. :)
  • Grammar and spelling is nice. I would like to be able to read your posts and understand them.
  • I would like a DAYTIME partner. If you can get on at night, that's great (sincerely) but what I really need is someone who can be on during the day hours as I have more than enough night-partners.
  • No demons/daemons or witch/warlock/mage/magician/sorceror.
I would like to be the vampire and the female in this RP. I have a lot of male characters right now and I usually play the male/other species in these kind of RPs. I'd like to try the vampire out. :) I am looking for a modern/fantasy/futuristic/or even apocalyptic RP where vampires and the other 'species' are enemies. Our two characters would be a forbidden type thing and if they were important to their own people, the better. Further details could be hashed out with my partner. And yes, I did warn that it was cliche. LOL

Sooo.....if my finicky nature hasn't scared you off, lemme know if you are interested either here or in PM. Thanks!

Last edited:
^_^ Haloo Kaisaan, I don't believe we've met yet. I'm Knives, a new(ish) member here, and I've been spreading some rp roots, so if you are still looking for a partner, I'm game.

Hi, Knives ~

No, we have not met, but I hope we will be glad we did. Yeah, I could use another partner. Shall we take this to PM?

Hmm........Vampire/Soul Reaper? Well, it's an idea but probably no a good one.

Uhh, I have no idea what a Soul Reaper is, so probably not something I would up for. Sorry. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.