Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have Thursdays off between two jobs. I am usually available on Wednesdays and Sundays, too. I will usually respond in the evenings, if I can, on the days I work.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Medieval, Futuristic, Apocalyptic, Sci-Fi, Modern, Action, Adventure, some High-Fantasy, Lord of the Rings, Pacific Rim, King Arthur, anything Game of Thrones-esque
Yep, I'll admit it, I have vampires on the brain. I know they are cliche and everyone's done 'em, and whatnot, but I'm craving a vamp romance and would love to find a partner who could suite my preferences.

As for my preferences:

• Only FxM
  • No Mature
  • At LEAST 3 paragraphs. I love to have something to work with. I write longer posts and you don't have to match me, but I would like something substantial. :)
  • Grammar and spelling is nice. I would like to be able to read your posts and understand them.
  • I would like a DAYTIME partner. If you can get on at night, that's great (sincerely) but what I really need is someone who can be on during the day hours as I have more than enough night-partners.
  • No demons/daemons or witch/warlock/mage/magician/sorceror.
I would like to be the vampire and the female in this RP. I have a lot of male characters right now and I usually play the male/other species in these kind of RPs. I'd like to try the vampire out. :) I am looking for a modern/fantasy/futuristic/or even apocalyptic RP where vampires and the other 'species' are enemies. Our two characters would be a forbidden type thing and if they were important to their own people, the better. Further details could be hashed out with my partner. And yes, I did warn that it was cliche. LOL

Sooo.....if my finicky nature hasn't scared you off, lemme know if you are interested either here or in PM. Thanks!

Last edited:
^_^ Haloo Kaisaan, I don't believe we've met yet. I'm Knives, a new(ish) member here, and I've been spreading some rp roots, so if you are still looking for a partner, I'm game.

Hi, Knives ~

No, we have not met, but I hope we will be glad we did. Yeah, I could use another partner. Shall we take this to PM?

Hmm........Vampire/Soul Reaper? Well, it's an idea but probably no a good one.

Uhh, I have no idea what a Soul Reaper is, so probably not something I would up for. Sorry. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.