Valentines Day Stuff!

Valentines Day Thoughts

• Love it! A great day to show extra affection!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Hate it! So many reasons!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Just another holiday that I don't take part of!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
I failed to realize it was even Valentine's Day until about 11:48 last night.

And here I had been wondering where the fuck everyone was.

I don't mind V-day. It's not my favorite holiday because it's kind of cheesy, but I think it's nice dedicating one day to love. Even when I didn't have a Valentine me and my best friend would spend the day together and go see a movie or something. It never bothered me not having a valentine because at the time if I was single I was happy. I think it's about love in general. Love of family, friends, boyfriend/girlfriends etc...

Just another day of working 9 hours and getting home wanting to punch the world in the face but too tired to bother.

Up side I had the best person for Valentines I have ever had.

I never mind Valentines day either. It's mostly another day for me. If I happen to get something it's just a pleasant surprise. Though I treat every day like that. This year I was too busy during throughout my day to even think about it. Nice to see people happy though, I think.

I'm married. I've always disliked valentines day before I was married. But now, especially this year, I hate it. We had agreed since we have expensive plans on our upcoming anniversary that we would let Valentines day slide by this year. I did some extra cleaning around the house (cause I had it off and she was working) mostly the things she hates to do.

But, nothing can go right when on Valentines Day the monthly visit arrives on that exact day. When hormones go eskew, cramps kick in and nothing was actually purchased for Valentines Day (LIKE WHAT WAS AGREED UPON) you are instant transported to hell. Granted, she wasn't like explosive angry - just, well if you're married you know. That place where you better be walking on broken glass cause the next word can cause a losing argument.

Like all capitalist holidays founded by consumerism, I usually celebrate the VDay by going on as many dates as possible because:

1. Dates are way cheaper because DISCOUNTS EVERYWHERE

2. Girls are way more insecure at this time of the year, if you know what I mean.

3. Because they're insecure, I get to eat the chocolates anyway!(and chocolates that other people gave them YAY)

But since I spent all my monies the week before because my priorities are fucked up, I only went on one date. Mostly because we agreed to cook a super brunch date thingie! I spent the rest of the day stalking my friends and see them try/fail/win at confessions/serenades and other lovey dovey shit. I offer them alcohol whether they succeed or not. Then with less than a dollar in my wallet, I went on a roadtrip with my close friends and ate pizza while I spiked the drinks as we share stories of glory and defeat.

PS. Valentines also means a month-long 50% discount at the Korean salon that I go to maintain my awesome hair. FUCK YEAR!

Sorry, sorry, I'm late...

What's all this, then?

EyGPL.jpg