IWAKU Valentines and Shoutouts

@Fluffy @Wolfspear @Queen Tink @FaithLeafCat @IceQueen @rissa @Manna Beast

Thank you all for the amazing rps and the wonderful characters! You guys have always been absolutely great and I love y'all 💗💝:heartbeat:

And a special valentine's wish for @ThatDamnedSuccubus
We don't have any rps here on iwaku, but you're still amazing! All the love!
Awww thank you so much!! Happy Valentine's Day to you as well, I always look forward to reading your replies and learning more about your characters! :D

@Ghostly Boo @Ardent and so many more from on here that have been really good friends, pun-makers and trolls.

I appreciate you weirdos, sort of crazy how the internet can bring some people together and in various places around the world. Our lives are all very different from person to person; but grateful for the presence and space you've taken in my life. For chats and laughs, or awkwardly reading novels over Discord and nudging each other to be the best possible people we can be.

But also, thanks for making it so fun to troll you both on Uno and other games we play.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostly Boo
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
@FenFren

Legit you're the first person I seriously RPed with on this site and the person I RP the most with!! I'm so grateful that you put up with my (sometimes wild and wacky) ideas and have continued to stick around even through my tough times. We click so well and you're a wonderful storyteller/artist :3. /lh /pos /gen

Eo2Y7g0VEAUBwG_.jpg
^ us /lh /pos

@So_Much_Fandom

*SHAKES YOU AGGRESSIVELY!!!!!!!* (affectionate) /pos /lh /nm

MY MAN HERE IS LITERALLY ONE OF THE COOLEST AND ONE OF THE MOST CREATIVE RATS I HAVE EVER MET!!! MY RAT HERE HAS SUCH AMAZING IDEAS THAT WOULD HAVE NEVER CROSSED MY MIND IF I'D NEVER MET IT!!!! IT'S CHARACTERS ARE SO COOL AND FUN AND I LOVE WRITING OUR SILLY GOOFY STORIES ABOUT OUR SILLY GOOFY LIL GUYS!!!! IM ALSO HAVING A BLAST DRAWING THIS BRODY SECTION OF THE COMIC IM WRITING WITH OUR FOUR CHARACTERS!!!! MY MAN IS LITERALLY MY MAIN RAT FOR RP, ALL OUR AU'S ARE SO FUN AND I LOVE REREADING THEM!!!! I COULD GO ON BUT THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE AND APPRECIATE IT!!!!!! /pos /pos /pos /p /nm