2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hello and greetings friends of Iwaku! Happy love month!!

Do you have a special friend on the site that you're hoping will be your lovely Valentine this year? Or you just want to give them a little reconginition for being you're writing partner for so long?

Tag and shout them out here!

@Fluffy @Lyrikai @Wolfspear

Seriously thank you all. I adore writing with you all and i just love you guys! You're such good friends on top of amazing writing partners :heartbeat:

i gotta give @wolf. their own special shoutout and valentines because my personal favorite person to write with :3

@Wolfspear @Mordo @Error @FlyFree
i also want to say thank y'all for you being so patient with me when it takes me years to write a response. you are greatly appreciated and loved <3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
  • Love
Reactions: Horsebandit
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
@stellar Ooops, I forgot to tag you for dragging me here and then never replying to our rps. But thanks. <3

I'm still relatively new to the site - but from the first moment I felt welcome! So my first shoutout is to the site at large, thank you for giving me a smile and a big spark of enthusiasm <3. Between the forum introduction and the Discord - folks have just been a delight.

I want to thank @Dusk for inviting me to ask questions (I almost immediately had one that was quickly resolved <3). Our interactions have always felt kind and encouraging.

And also @Megasis for swooping on in to chat with me and dive right into plotting topics! My only 1x1s on site so far are with Megasis, and I'm obssessedddddddddd. We started two threads within the same world, and already there've been tiny notes of easter eggs and related information across both, I love that delicious complexity so much \o/. I literally slow read the posts, bask (aka fangirl), then let ideas steep before I reply - but man the pull to boomerang is always so strong. This is the sort of energy I really hoped to find in wandering to this new site (to me anyway).

And then I want to take a deep breath and howl to the moon about so many members in The Circle - @MaryGold was so kind and welcoming there (even when I had a typo in OUR FIRST CONVERSATION'S INTRODUCTION HELP), and @wren. 's coding templates have carried me so much, they're such a blessing (in and out of The Circle). Freaking everyone I've interacted with in The Circle have been encouraging and clever reads, I'm screaming at all of you and excited to get running into more plotting with yall once I have my bearings a little more! @PavellumPendulum and @Ghostie for plotting with me recently, thank you for the traction T_T! I want to tag you all but I'm scared I'll leave one person out on accident and that'd purely be due to me being an overwhelmed derp OWIFHWOIEHWEFHIOWE.

So, I'll end there, SASA LELE OUT.

Ayee sure, I'll give a shout out to @Sairen and @Aelita for being two of the people that I write the most with! Thank you for putting up with all the waiting my replies take, and for being some of the longest lasting RP's I've had! Seriously, I love our stories, characters, and all the plotting that y'all put up with on my end, lol!

@Dusk I swear I didnt forget you im just an idiot XD

Thank you so much for the shout out, @Lyrikai. I wouldn't be here and having so many fun roleplay adventures without you. :'3 So, I send you an extra special Valentine's Day shout out right back. :'3 I know we don't have any roleplays going on here, but we always have Discord, bb. <3 Love you!

I also send a shout out to everyone I'm roleplaying with, at the moment. I don't wanna tag anyone in case they don't feel comfy being tagged, but I've been having a lot of fun writing with everyone and hope I can meet more people wantin' a casual roleplay romp!

Huzzah! 💗

so much love!! love to see it!!

@Astaroth penis >:[

@Manna Beast YOU'RE FUCKING STUCK WITH ME NOW

@Ocha beeeestiiiiieeee SINCE BEFORE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE WERE EVEN BORN

@Megasis the diana distribution system is at work

@Peregrine you dont get enough appreciation for what you do >:[

@rissa you're legitimately fantastic D:<

Ugh. If I tagged everyone, we'd be here all day. I've met a lot of people I adore through Iwaku, and have found many fantastic roleplayers. I'm keeping it short, but know if we've interacted much I probably hate you you've probably helped make my experience here an excellent one.

@Astaroth @MaryGold @PavellumPendulum @Waking Nights @wren.

You're all bitchin'. I appreciate you all being my friends and writing partners.

• Love
Reactions: Waking Nights
I want to tag everyone I rp with and say you guys are AWESOME!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Megasis