Vagabond [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem. xD Though hopefully it's been fixed now. Probably just the CDN (whatever that is) error.
Fusses are bound to happen. Just wait, one of these days I'ma end up looking like a nitwit. Please forgive me when it happens.

If roleplaying is too much of hassle right now with school responsibilities going on and such, would you rather wait awhile until it levels out a bit? :>
I want to do whatever works best for you.

Naw, I really like roleplaying with ye. It kinda takes me away from all the pressure and stress of everyday life.
I'm going to keep roleplaying, but my answers might be a few days late and pretty short. :>

Quick question: Is the story still fun? I just wanted to make sure that everything's in check, or if there's anything I should improve on at the moment.
This is the furthest I ever got with someone on a roleplaying forum, so... yeah. =)

Yeah, it's really fun. ^^
Like, REALLY.
Just sorry because I respond so late, and it usually ends up being short. :<
You already know what's going on, so yeah..

Finally got around to writing an answer... yey
Sorry it's short ;-;

Btw aced that competition again! 8D
Still, a girl who I thought was completely stupid got more points than me..... I'M JELAOUS

Dun worry about it. I'm just happy that you're here. :3

You won again?? Yush! Good for you! :D
wat.

:3

Yeah.. the next one's gonna be tough.. The whole city is gonna be competing. I'm scared
AAAARRGGGH I can't believe iiiiiiiittttt

Seems I have magically forgotten all about dialogue quotes.. o-o'
the examples in the textbook were so much easier

Wat. xD
It'll come back... eventually.

And sorry if the IC has slowed down a bit. I'll make something interesting happen soon, I swear. :bsmile:

Of course, you could always make something happen, too... *wink wink*

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt that the main OOC page was lacking a good amount of information and imagery, so I went ahead and updated it if you'd like to take a peek. :3

Yay more info to read! .D.
Still..... What do I do with my chars?

What you do with your characters is completely random up to you. Actions, feelings, backstory, info, subtle hints, questions, betrayal, foreshadowing, reminders, wandering, ideas... for all we know, some dognapper might just bust in and try to take Tiana away once she's transformed. xD Really, it's your choice. Don't be afraid to go out there and make something sudden happen, this is your story too.

Though I'm sorry to say that I've kinda put everyone in a blank situation at the moment (not on purpose, of course).
Is still learning...

I'll go ahead and fix that right away, to where there are more options to interact or something. Though it may be a little late of a response since I'm on a road trip right now and the WiFi is fairly slow.
PREPARE FOR MORE AWKWARD CONVENIENCES! *shudder*
And a potential fight scene. There needs to be more violence. Whee~

I meant about the info. xD
But ok, yeah, well, itsn't that what RPing is all about? :3
Haha, dognapper. xD I probably laughed more than it is normal there. xD

I don't think it's all that blank. Trust me, most of my RPs were 100% blank with absolutely no story or plot.

By the way don't worry about late responses, I give late returns like 80% of the time so it's fair that you are late as well. xD
YAY FOR VIOLENCE! .D.

Oh. xD Whoops.
Character info? Sure, go ahead and add your characters to the list if you want to, probably via editing your first post on the OOC. (I'm still not quite sure if that's what you were asking about... eheh. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Yeah, that's what I meant. xP
Okeh. Cx

Alrighty. ^^ It's completely optional whether or not you want to add your characters to the list, of course; I made it mostly out of fun.

Oh I will..... I will..... *creeps away*

Status
Not open for further replies.