Vagabond [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH OH-- hold on, let me guess...

ehh... who is it?

Her name is on the tip of my tongue... eh.

Wait, don't tell me, I almost got it!

DANGIT, I don't know! D:

xD
93,5 points out of 100! :D
FIRST PLACE BAHAHAH *jumps out of window*

Woooo! VICTORY :D
Go get yourself some cake or such, right now.

Ahehe...
I don't like cake
Lemme just get some olives... xD

If you'd prefer not to go back after Tiana's bag, I have an idea of how it could appear later. So many conveniences.... XD

Your choice. :3

Lulz I saw this after I posted the last one.. Yeah, Tiana wouldn't wanna get her bag. She's too much of a scaredy-cat to travel alone. xD

Flying cheetah? XD

Okie.

^^; Sorry that my posts are getting kind long again. I just feel the need to add a bit more detail when coming across something that hasn't been explained yet, though they'll get smaller again after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flying cheetah indeed. xD

Nah it's fine. xP

I found out why can't I type that long. I CAN'T CHOOSE WORDS PROPERLY. D8>

Btw I think that new character ain't gonna come in... It would end too soon and that just ain't fun.. xP
I might find a way tho.

-le herm- Okie, then.
Nuu, hopefully we don't want to end this too soon. x3

Yes, but not too often. I also recently downloaded Dragon's Den.

Bleh. :P I tried to play it awhile ago and quit but now I've returned to it and I just wanted to ask ya because none of my other friends play it...

Dragon's Den? Wut's dat? Sounds pretty awesome.. o-o

Looks cool! Does it have more different stuff, or is it just customization?

EDIT: I downloaded it and it looks really cool, wanna meet up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure, I only played it a few times.

We can try to meet up if you want to, though I just started the game and has no idea what to do. xD

I already found haf-whatever numbers go here-. I got no idea what to do either, so Haf is trying to teach me xD
So yeah.. I dunno. If ya wanna meet up I'll try to stick around Default and Dragon's Pride. :3

The only reason Vector didn't mentioned Fly to the two dragonesses is because he doesn't show up on the portal's radar. Just letting you know, because I'm not trying to ignore anyone. :err:

Okeh :P

.. Sorry for no response in so much time. Got really mucked up in school and I barely had time for anything. ;-;
Also sorry, it's really short >.<

No problem, I'm just sorry that school/work is holding you back and all. :<
Poor, poor Tia...

I only posted earlier because I wanted to. xD I love to write.

Ok.... I've had an unusually long streak of bad luck recently, and mai mind can't handle it. One of the examples was that error thing. I went to copy it for your comment and pop! Like nothing happened. And I made a fuss about it. Greeeaaaaaaaaattttt.....
Plus all the school related resposibilities are not helping.

Anyway. You love to write, I love to read. PERFECTIONNNN

Status
Not open for further replies.