=V=/ done

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Which would you rather...?

• Bromance!

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Romance!

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyxsandre

Creator of Characters, Creator of Worlds
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Always. (I do sleep tho)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Slice-of-Life, Sci-Fi, blah

• Lost in the Sea of an Over-Active Mind...

Plz excuse me, I'm literally copying and pasting this from my gaia search XD

Ahem //clears throat

Hello there. I'm Dragnia, better known as Nia. I'm a 20someodd kid with no gender alignment whatsoever, who watches an unholy amount of anime and reads too much manga. For an idea of my likes, my favorites are Gintama, Natsume's Book of Friends, Big Windup, Orange, and My Hero Academia.

Only one or two of their genres line up.

Anyways, we're not here to learn about what anime I watch or manga I read, right? We're here for that roleplay stuff /eue/

Well, you see, recently, I've been having shoddy luck trying to find a good partner. Nobody seems to like platonic roleplays anymore, and romance is overrated... And I want BOTH.

So I'mma get straight to the point—

I'm looking for two things:

A mature romance (no kids. 25-year-olds or older) between two people (mxm is preferred, I've never done fxf and will likely fail at it, mxf will need lots of convincing)
    Some stupid kids being stupid together in a purely platonic way (mxm only)

I may go on a search for some groups later, too x'D

I think you might be able to consider me an advance-lit roleplayer, but I'm really lazy and can't/don't post too crazily often. That phase is past me. I can no longer juggle 30 characters and post three times a week for all of them without fail. At most, I can handle 1 or 2 characters. Though who am I kidding. I'll probably end up with 10 anyways |'D (Warning: I am a character-making addict.)

Also, in terms of 1x1s, and Groups, too, while I'm at it—I can't really deal with awkward or non-existent OOC chatter. I like having a friendship with my fellow roleplayer or roleplayers, so if there's that disconnect, I just can't get into the roleplay. So a heads up. If you don't like conversation outside of the roleplay, then we won't be compatible and I'll likely slink away :'/

Ah, and with that, my writing samples are here (this links to a gaia thread, just a heads up). Oldest are first, newest are last.

And just so everybody knows, My limits are your limits, I have no triggers. And I only use temporary ANIME/DRAWN faceclaims until I can draw my own. Real-life face-claims are kinda creepy :'DDDD

ONTO THE NEXT TABBBBB

• I Be Looking For...

• There's a forum thingy for more sexy-time roleplaying, ain't there... SO HIT ME UP for that mature roleplay thing x'D
    • No PMs for anything. I am absolutely horrendous at keeping up with PMs. But if you wanna shoot me a PM instead of quote me in here, that's fine.
    • If you have a Skype or Discord... //wink wink nudge nudge. Hey theeere. Wanna add me? ;3
    • Be willing to plot and plan, please! I want to build this roleplay/these roleplays WITH you, not make them all myself and have you tag along, or vice-versa. Let's build our characters together, or if you already have one, help me build mine, etc! This is a two-person thing! Two people! One world! Magic! AMA-ZING //shot
    • Platonic roleplay MUST be between two defined-male-at-birth boys.
    • For the mature romance, I prefer MxM, but may be convinced at MxF (you'll have to try really hard tho,) and I've never done FxF so you'll have to try me even harder for that.
    • If you're not comfortable with anything outside of the gender binary, we won't be compatible as partners. (Romance character will most likely be a genderfluid male, or agender male.)
    • If you're not comfortable with any sexuality outside of the typical hetero- or homo-, we won't be compatible as partners.
    • Last, I'm tempted to delve into some sensitive subjects, like eating disorders, self-harm, and depression with the Romance character. If any of these make you uncomfortable, then, well... I respect your limits, but I really want to do a darker mood, ish, so we may not be compatible for this specific roleplay.
    • I am ditch-friendly, but only if you tell me you don't want to roleplay anymore. PLEASE. I won't be offended if you say you don't like me or just don't want to roleplay anymore!
    • That is all. v3v/

• Genres Et Cetera...

Key ::
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ + - I WILL KILL FOR THIS
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - I would really like!!! CRAAAAVE!
    ♥ ♥ ♥ - Sounds like fun!
    ♥ ♥ - Interested in, but not craving
    ♥ – Sure, why not?
    Nothing – Meh…convince me.

Genres ::
    Ohwoops, almost every single one has a heart |D Honestly, I'm a fan of crazy genre-hybrids 8'D Have at it, I'll most likely be open to it.
    Fantasy ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Supernatural (think japanese yokai, spirits, etc) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Action ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Mecha ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Adventure ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Steampunk ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Sci-Fi ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Fandom (more than willing to look at Pokémon roleplays x'D or ideas)
    Medieval ♥
    Slice-of-Life ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Romance ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Anything else (none to ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥, depending on what it is. Just ask, don't be afraid to show me something not listed here)

I have no Plots ::
    Kinda. For the mature romance, it's just a mature romance. For the stupid-kids-being-stupid-together, it's just stupid-kids-being-stupid-together. For more info on the latter, you can check this post (redirects to a Gaia link) out.

Relationships ::
    platonic or otherwise
    M x M ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ (Male will most likely agender or genderfluid)
    M x F
    F x F is a bit iffy (romantic-wise) as I've never played a homosexual female before)
    >> I will do ANY sexuality. Pansexual, Asexual, Demisexual, Bisexual, Homosexual--you name it.

Genders (or lack thereof) ::
    Agender (dfab or dmab) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Trans- ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    (I prefer trans-female over trans-male as I feel as though trans-female characters are incredibly underrepresented)
    Cis-Male
    Cis-Female
    Gender-Fluid ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
  • Pre-made Characters ::
    Bolded Characters are more or less blank slates I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to be able to recycle ;u; These guys would mostly be for groups, but if you like one or the other for a 1x1 then have at it/. Also, please note, ALL OF THESE redirect to a GaiaOnline page!
    Aeron Taran Llewellyn ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Kym Ashlee Thomas ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Felix Sören Ackerman (I would want to roleplay with him only if I could also use Worm and Isaak Ackerman) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Zuriñe Tesoro Yasmin Igone Durant ♥ ♥
    alongside
    D.A.T.A. (as they are cousins) ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Diantha Zephyr Xenakis ♥ ♥
    Orpheus Euthymius Antigonus
    Alastair Lyric Clifford ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Donatello Placido ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Haruki Toshihiro ♥ ♥ ♥
    Kaj ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Cyan Kimon Lux ♥ ♥
    Atius Marcus Nox ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    Taiki Naoki ♥ ♥
    Atsu Rin Gillaume ♥ ♥
    Vittorio Xanto Draco* ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    and
    Celestine Lucifer Solaris* ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

*Please note, these two characters I am EXTREMELY picky about where I would put them. They come from a very sentimental roleplay I was in (and in turn come from a pretty touchy background) but I don't want to watch them just sit in the back of my head collecting dust. I want to find some way to bring them back, though I think it might be impossible at this rate.

That is all, so...

Hit Me with Your Best Shot!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.