Urban Blade

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Gonna try the Revive again in my next turn but if it fails... Yeah we're carrying him. >.>

Ok, xmas is over and I'm back to posting. What are the DC's for the police? Also, let's say I wanted to pop up through the gunner's nest in the roof of the humvee and pop a .50cal shot into one of the police car engines or car batteries? Need a DC for that as well.

Sorry yeah, Defence is 14 and they have 5HP each.

The Police Cars are Ford Crown Victorias, with Defence 8 and 34 Hitpoints. However, they have a Hardness of 5, which means any shot against it has -5 points subtracted from the damage.

If an attack deals enough damage to bring a vehicle from more than half-health to 0HP in one go, the vehicle explodes after 1d6 rounds.

Okay, we're back in business.

Commencing Operation: GetTheFuckTogether

You want me to make a check or can I just transfer the money?

I found this:

<table><tr><td>Purchase DC<td> Item Cost
<tr><td> 2 <td> $5
<tr><td>15 <td> $500
<tr><td> 20 <td> $2,000
<tr><td> 30 <td> $35,000
<tr><td>40 <td> $650,000
<tr><td>50 <td> $12,000,000
<tr><td> 60 <td> $200,000,000
<tr><td>70 <td> $3,500,000,000
<tr><td> 80 <td> $65,000,000,000</table>

So... let's say a Wealth Check of 25. Whatever you roll is the amount the bank allows you to transfer. Anything more leads to bureaucratic complications and cockblocking.

Rolled 16 and got a total of 24.

Any chance I can diplomasize?

Okay, you can make 1 check.

DC15 to get a full re-roll.

DC25 to get an automatic success.

rolled a 4....

Okay, so the bank tells you that it will take another 24 hours for the transfer to go through.

*Grabs a defibulater* Don't you die on me, Foley!

Hey guys, it seems this rp is running on life support.

Is there anyway I can get you Lethal River dudes to post? I really enjoyed this rp and hoped to at least find out what the cure itself is. If we can at least finish this little bit I would be grateful! =D

I think we've run out of viable players.

I'm starting a new zombie roleplay with the D20 system, emphasizing combat over breadcrumbing. It has a simpler equipment system and a rule that if you don't post the zombies eat you.

Damn, I loved the breadcrumbs! lol

In case any of you were wondering...

LAB CURE IX

L A B C U R E I X

E X C A L I B U R

EXCALIBUR

"Old Merl" wanted to get his hands on a real Urban Blade.

Oooooh very nice Asmo.

See! and I wanted to get there! That would have been awesome. xD