Unrequited Lover

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Demetre smiled, and took a small bite of his breakfast. " Oh no, I was getting hungry myself. " He said, as he put his food down for a moment. He took a sip of his orange juice, and turned back to Angel. " When is prom, anyway? Was it this Friday? " He asked her, as he rubbed his face unconsciously. He panicked for only a moment, before he realized that he left his glasses at his house.

Angel giggled as he admitted he had been hungry too. "Prom is this coming Saturday." She took a big bite of her pancakes and a sip of her hot chocolate. Noticing he had forgotten his glasses she had to admit he looked even better with out them. "Why don't you just get contacts? You're always forgetting your glasses. " She poked him from across the table and stole a piece of his fruit.

" Do you know how painful it is to get chlorine in your eye while you're wearing contacts? " He chuckled slightly, and took another bite. " And I like glasses. They make me look smart. Like I know what I'm doing when I really don't. " Demetre chuckled once more, and sipped at his juice. While he was distracted with the juice, he almost didn't notice that she stole some fruit! Demetre sighed, and raised his hand, as if he was at a preschool again. " Teacher, Angel took some of my fruit. "

"You could take them out silly head!" She bit a chunk of the apple slice she stole and laughed. "You're such a tattle-tell!" She pushed on his foot with hers. "You always told on me if I took even just one of your fries in middle school!" She laughed somewhat loudly and watched him smiling. "And besides how can I do anything wrong? I am an Angel after all." She smirked and winked at him playfully.

Demetre laughed at the part of her being an 'Angel'. " You're kidding, right? An Angel would protect poor Demetre from scary things, like big animals. You just tell them to jump up and lick all over my face! " He accused. " I had a cow-lick all day. It was absolutely terrible. " Demetre finished, as he took another bite of his eggs.

He was talking about Angel's large sheepdog, Buddy. "Buddy loves you! That's why he jumps on you!" She said laughing. "And besides you look cute with a cow lick" She winked playfully and finished up her pancakes kicking her legs under the table. "I'm full now!" She stood and walked over and sat beside him. Resting her head on his shoulder she pulled her legs up onto the booth seat and slowly fell asleep.

Demetre sighed, and took off his jacket and slowly wrapped it around her. He quickly finished his breakfast and simply left it in the booth. He made sure to tip the waitresses and/or waiters for the meal. Demetre had half a mind to wake up the sleeping body next to her, but he simply picked her up bridal style and carried her into the car. He was faced with a problem. Two cars. One person. He sighed, and took his car first. He drove the women to her house, and walked her inside. Well, he carried her into her room and tucked her in. Same thing. He was stopped by her mother, but he explained the entire thing.

After Demetre took her home, he got into her car ( with the spare key her mother gave her ) and dropped that off for her. After all of that, he drove to his house, and passed out in his car. The sound of his phone alarm woke him up.

Angel awoke in her bed..not in McDonald's. She squealed and looked at the clock. It was five minutes before six. She yawned and decided to get up. Washing her face and putting on make up she decided to wear a dress to school. It was strapless and reached two inches above her knees. Curling her hair she smiled at her lovely reflection. The dress was navy with large red flowers on it. Slipping on some low heels she grabbed her purse and walked out. Driving to school she listened to the radio singing all the way.

Demetre awoke early that day- as always. He was sure to grab shampoo and a towel this time, so that way he wouldn't smell like a pool all day. As he threw on the clothing he was going to wear that day- a simple band t-shirt with a flannel over it, accompanied by a pair of pants and converse he grabbed at his swimming suit. He didn't want to forget that again.

The young man drove to school, and participated in swimming for a good two hours. He loved swimming, so he didn't mind getting up early for it. After the practice, he made sure to wash all of the chemicals out of his hair an din their place, he put shampoo. Once Demetre was dry and clean, he got dressed and walked down into the locker-banks to wait for his friend.

Arriving at school early Angel put her head phone in her ears and listened to her Ipod. Watching the boys swimming team from the viewing room she smiled watching Demetre. He was doing well. His toned body flowed through the water. She thought he looked hot with his hair wet and Little to her knowledge she kept leaning closer and closer to the window until she bumped her nose into the glass. She gasped and looked around, relieved that no one had seen her. When she looked back Demetre was walking with the other boys back to the locker room. Deciding it was time to go she headed toward her locker. She walked slowly listening to her heels click against the linoleum floor.

Demetre made his way to the locker banks. Silently, he pulled out his phone and checked the time. He had time before he had class, so he figured he better look for Angel. Once he found her, he was sure to scare her like the day before.

Demetre snuck up behind her, and grabbed her shoulders. He was sure to shake her just as violently, and he screamed, " Fire! Fire! Run for your life! "

Angel had made it half way to her locker. The hallways were strangely empty and quiet. However she did not hear Demetre sneaking up behind her. She gasped and felt herself trip over her own feet. All she saw was Demetre's handsome face slowly getting farther and farther away until she felt her bottom hit the hard flooring. She felt a small breeze between her legs. Her dress had come up and her lace panties were now showing. She quickly sat up and held the skirt down to hide her lower regions. She blushed dark red and couldn't look at him. He just saw my underwear...great! She thought to herself.