wohoo we get another exterminator :D hihi

its the ripper :o

and amyneko.......its your pic in the bathroomXD

killing the ripper o.O
I liked him T-T
RIP the ripper

hahhaha get rid of all homeless people? xD
Your evil Ed xD

not enough sex......that what i was going to say....

AND guys come one, dont be afraid to throw your own stuff on the Rp, becuase some of us are waiting to much XI

Name: Alecia Sneden
Code Name: Chemist
Personality: Bland, almost empty to most people. Though, when pressured, she can be extremely emotional. To those who earn her respect she is a reserved and formal person. Those who are blessed enough to be considered her friends will see an ordinary side with average teen-girl emotions. Behind that stoic exterior lies hidden a bashful sort of girl who just wants to be able to get along and maybe find a date to senior prom.
History: Alecia doesn't have much of a history. Until she was fifteen she had an ordinary home life and, despite the lack of a mother figure, she got along comfortably. Almost as soon as she turned sixteen, though, something happened to her. She gradually began to notice something about herself that she had never seen before. It was... some kind of power. Her father had noticed, too, and seemed frantic to find a solution. What he did was hand her over to the man he used to serve. Now she is just another military dog who tracks down the threats that get targeted by her higher-ups.
Reson for Becoming a Dog: Her father, a retired military officer, loved her dearly. Rather than see the girl hunted, he forced her to join the hunters. For him, to make him proud, Alecia chooses to do what is needed to 'protect her country' from the 'soulless freaks of nature'. Truly, she believes it is all she can do to redeem herself in the eyes of the God that her superiors made for her.
Ability: The ability to alter the chemical make-up of substances with a touch of the hand. Thus, she can turn the correct materials into a bomb with a mere touch of palm to substance or cause poison to disappear. Even altering water into acid would be possible granted she had access to the chemical that needs to be added to make it possible. It's a good thing she has all of her high school chemistry classes at her back!
Limit: Large alterations of materials cause drain. The bigger the badder. A small vial of acid from the proper compounds might pose no problem but if she wanted to make an elephant into a pile of dirt she'd be severely drained. Her limits are currently set at 500 pounds of material being her maximum alteration limit. After that limit she would reduce her health and drain her energy to the point of coma or death, depending on how far her attempt exceeds her limit. Also, trying to attempt things under the pressure of a time restraint can cause drastic mistakes and lead to backfires on her attempts.
Appearance: (Attachment)

Attachments

• 5190742a356e.jpg
    5190742a356e.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 3