Unity of the Universe [Ben 10 RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, we both came prepared. Thing is you haven't told me your name. I asked you who you were the moment i spotted you." Leon said letting his annoyance show "a hundred grand is a nice chunk of change. I'll give you that. You probably know everything about me, something that's hard to accomplish. with that said, this better not be a trap."

Magister Fratercula gazed upon his screen. Flashing little dots popping in and out from time to time on a replica of the world map. Fratercula pressed the pink button on the touchscreen, which displayed a scene of an Umibozu attack.

"I hope Daisuke is gathering the pieces he can. A chip off the old block, I would expect."

Fratercula proceeds to observe the classified files. He browsed through the various photographs.

"A variety of sentient species in the talons of others. It is important that I contribute directly to this situation."

With that, he leaves his post.

"Oh, don't take it personally, I know everything about everyone. It's good for business." Radon shuffled through his pockets for a moment, then produced a small card. "Radon Cobalt" the card read, "Genius, Level 10 Intelligence, Problem Solver for Hire." Radon pressed it into the palm of his associate, before pressing a button on the side of his watch. "Don't forget, Paradoxical Biography, Bookstore is on your left. Oh, and bring hand over the gun when you get there." With that, something clicked, and Radon flicked away, as if someone had turned of an old TV.

He hadn't gone far, just a block or so, into the interior of the bookstore above his safe house. The safe house itself was shielded from almost all forms of teleportation, so he couldn't just 'port in. He glanced at the bespectacled clerk at the desk. She was a nice lady, even if she wasn't much more than some wires and batteries. The clerk was a robot, made to almost perfectly mimic a pretty brunette with tortoise shell glasses. Radon called her Gina. He gave her the password, and she opened the door in the wall that lead to a simple elevator. The elevator went down to the safe house, which was essentially a mansion placed within a nigh-impenetrable force-field. Radon had the only key. The mansion was guarded by a patrol of robots, armed with plasma cannons, energy blades, and an amazing processor.

Leon scoffed and walked over to the bookstore and asked about the book. He was not going to hand the gum over until the meeting was over. And it had better not take long.

Officer Raziya, purple
In the midst of everyting going on, aliens species have been confirmed on Earth. It is up to Raziya and her team to locate them and no harm comes to them. Surrounded by newspaper clippings and big screens, a large purple cat with a Plumber badge watches them. Surveying what research is being done. She is seen putting together pieces of information until someone taps her on her shoulder. "Officer Raziya, we have found the location of several devices that seem to be the Omnitrix. How do you want us to proceed?"

She is concentrating on the locations of rouge aliens when she hears her name. Turning around, she listens to the information given. She thinks for a second and replies, "Let's go find out where these signals are coming from. I really hope it's not what I think it is..." The purple cat says, pressing a button on her uniform. She changes into a more human appearance thanks to alien tech. "Begin the search for Foreign Alien Beacons!"

Radon lounged as he listened to the elevator rush downwards. He had a deal to make, and he planned to make it comfortably. He adjusted his coat and snapped his fingers at one of the robots. "Hey, new neutral designation. Type-3 Identification base: entry."

Leon stepped out of the elevator with his weapons securely in their respective places and Radon's gun in the holster in his long coat. He swiftly walked over to his host and said "Time is short. Start talking. Like I said up there, I'll give your gun back after this talk is over and if I like the way things are going. If i don't, I walk and I take the .gun with me. Try to hold me, or deceive me and it will not work out too well for you. I have a nose for trouble and lies. I can also tell when things are being withheld from me. Comes with the job I do.I expect one hundred percent honesty and that includes every detail in the simplest terms possible. Not asking you to dumb things down, just no high tech mumbo jumbo that only Einstein or another scientist would understand. Am I clear?"

Radon nodded, "I'll tell you what I can. I am paying you in part for discretion you know," he folded his hands behind his back, "Now, I know your short on time, so I'll say this in easy lingo. From what I understand, you are being paid money to eliminate 'monsters' most of them, you'll find, have the same symbol as the plumbers. The reason behind this is boring and jargony. They are not, save for a specific set, affiliated with the plumbers. Now, here's the short of it. You are being paid to play a part. I need you to battle against the monsters, when I say, how I say. I am willing to pay you in Tandanite. I assume you have enough experience to understand just what I'm offering you." Radon extended his hand, "I can insure that authorities, planetary or otherwise, don't bother you, so long as you take my deal. Until you agree, I cannot safely give you any more information. I am however, notoriously talkative, and would love to share everything with a trusted...Associate. Do we have a deal?"

"I'm not the kind of guy to blindly jump on a deal of any kind without knowing all the details." Leon said "and that is reguardless of how much and in what way i am being paid. did that once and it didn't work out for me. now start going into the details and i will make my decision. and i know that you want me to keep quiet about what we are talking about. what we talk about stays between us unless they have somebody with the ability to read minds."

"I have told you everything that you are able to know, assuming you plan on leaving my base alive. Unless you're some sort of secret Galvan in a robot suit, the vastmajority of what I have not told you is going to be very confusing. " Radon stated. He kept any level of threat out of his voice, speaking with nothing more than the confident air of one who is completely safe. "I cannot tell you any more information until you accept the job. I can however, promise you that the job will have greater rewards and than any job you've done, or ever will do. I am also going to stress that I you as valuable, and will be doing my utmost to insure that you survive." Radon bounced on his heels, his hand still extended in an offer. "I am, after all, a level 10 intelligence, on par with some of the greatest Galvan scholars. It would be a shame if I had not planned this operation out to the letter."

"And my targets have something both you and my client want. Safe assumption?" Leon asked "if i don't like the job I'm going to cut bait and get out. That is how i operate. I'll accept for now, but if things go wrong I'm going to vanish without a trace. I'm no Galvan, but i am a seasoned warrior that has gotten out of more life and death situations than anyone in my line of work."

Last edited:
"Oh, yes...about that. What I have yet to tell you is important. My plan involves one crucial difference from most of your contracts. You may not, under any circumstances, kill or seriously injure your targets. If you have any questions, I promise I will answer them to the best of my ability." Radon Knew that this would be the easy part, now that he'd recruited the hunter, getting him to fall in line would be child's play.

"Got it. so go the non leathal aproach. funny thing about my two weapons of choice, they are made for keeping me alive and not whoever or whatever attacks me." Leon said "i am sure you already have something that will suffice for this job. another thing i am wondering about this job is how long this is going to take. or am i being brought on under permanent employment? I can say i have taken down a lot of strange things and some not so innocent people. this sounds more like a protection job than a hunt."

The Outgoing Prankster, Lime
The wind blows behind a young boy's head who speeds down a massive hill. Laughing and hollering, he weaves in and around various objects. Noticing the landscape was changing, Aryn continued to goof off. Making faces at people, splashing up water, and coming close to touching someone. His fun ended when his board caught on a small rock and launched him off into a pond of water. He came out soaked with water dripping off his hair and into his face. "Ohh yeah, that was a blast! That hill was killer. I have to do that again...when my clothes aren't wet as a mop." Aryn exclaimed, wringing out his clothes and shaking his head.

He picked up his skateboard and walked the rest of the way home. Luckily, he wasn't that far, only a mile away from where he was. Aryn lived in a small town in Wyoming. Surrounded by a mountain range, hiking trails and a lake, it was a nice atmosphere. It couldn't get any better than walking through a town of shops with a lake nearby. Aryn always did the same thing everyday. School, kung fu practice, return in time for dinner. Until one day, he stumbled upon some odd device that has aliens in it. The spikey haired boy didn't fully understand it yet, but he knew he could turn into two aliens. Bullet, a lightning fast runner (when not tripping over things), and Torrent, a being with the power to control water. Despite that, he pulls tricks using Bullet a lot, having a blast when he does.

Coming home, he takes off his shirt and leaves it in the laundry. He can't stand dirty clothes, especially since his mother is a stickler of laundry. Smelling a cooked dinner, Aryn heads into the kitchen. "Hey mom! I'm home. Practice was good, I learned a new form and dinner smells great!" He smiled as his mother welcomed him home as he sat down. Paku, his Siamese cat, greeted him and sat on floor. After he was finished, Aryn thanked his mom for the meal and disappeared to the basement. This is the only place he gets to practice his marital art and figure out this device.

Last edited:
After waiting hours to his Omnitrix truly restart the "Scan" he fell asleep in the waiting chairs. Every other hunter that was passing, saw that he was lacking on his job but none had the guts to tell the boss about it. After 3 hours of sleep, he was brutally wakened by the loud sound again and almost falling from his chair. The system was running and all good, but when the info of the scan was complete the numbers of Omnitrix Wielders was not appearing in there, he thought it was other system malfunction but it said. "Omnitrix Owners found. Begin protocol 0?" it asked and the Center of his Omnitrix jumped to RafaDark press it and without hesitation he pressed the button "Protocol 0 launched, all status good and running, you will be teleported to the closest Omnitrix that was used in 30 minutes or more." It said as RafaDark was rubbing his face from the nap.

Status
Not open for further replies.