Unity of the Universe | Animesque Ben 10 AU | OoC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
9 down 1 to go.

9 down 1 to go.

I just noticed something... interesting... about your character. Their omnitrix is located on their belt buckle... but the Omnitrix can't be removed, so either its just above their waist, or they can't take off their skirt. XD

I was gonna say choker or harness but people debunked that

Choker could work, actually.

Also, how big is Gigadragoon?

Choker could work, actually.

Also, how big is Gigadragoon?
It would work much better than you'd thin ;) (You'll see why later)

I was thinking armband, her button shirt is sleeveless so she could take off her jacket to use it.

It's young so 78 meters

I was thinking armband, her button shirt is sleeveless so she could take off her jacket to use it.

It's young so 78 meters
Be sure to add height for all your aliens

@Outlaw-SSS just needs one more alien and @Crow needs 2. then we can finally start this RP! So excited!

Any ideas as to what you want for your last slot(s) you two?

I'm thinking on it

how about you @Crow ? how are things on your end?

As has been said, Polaron and Legend Slayer.

Polaron is quite literally Lodestar in turtle form, now that I think of it.

As has been said, Polaron and Legend Slayer.

Polaron is quite literally Lodestar in turtle form, now that I think of it.

Sorry about asking again. It's just that you haven't fixed up your CS so I assumed you have not made a decision

@Outlaw-SSS not that there is any rush or anything but is there any other alien archetype you think you'd like to have?

Hmmmm would eyecandy be anb acceptable archetype? Like poison ivy in that crappy batman movie or catwoman?

Hmmmm would eyecandy be anb acceptable archetype? Like poison ivy in that crappy batman movie or catwoman?

you mean an alien whom infatuates other aliens? Like Driida, and two of @Crow's aliens? yeah that would work

Eyecandy from an aesthetic point of view? Or eyecandy from a power point of view i.e. the opposite of Toepick.