Unique plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be down for this, Dear.

I night be down for this.

Hmm... I like the concept. I might be interested

Hm, I'd be interested. perhaps with a couple of ideas, if you're still up for it. c:

I just wanted to say, I remember seeing a much more morbid version of this idea somewhere o.o;

It was similar, with a timer that you were born with/could always see, but it was some sort of premonition that counted down the time until you'd die (via natural causes or something more sinister). I haven't seen that In Time movie, so I'm not sure how similar it is to this, but someone made a comment towards that idea saying something like:

"Imagine getting on a plane for vacation, and then as soon as it lifts off from the airport, the passengers, flight attendants, and the pilots all find that their timers become 30 minutes." Yikes.

I thought that was the direction you were going to go when I started reading the synopsis, but you put a pleasant spin on things at the end xD So I applaud you. Seems like a clever idea, regardless of the similarities to other things ;P

Have fun~

Are you still looking for partners? I'm interested!

Imouto-chan! That In Time movie doesn't have the same plot. In it time is literally your life. Buying things costs time and you're paid in time. Run out and you die. But your rp is original. The time in this is only to tell when you meet your soulmate so you're all good! Also...

I'm interested

Status
Not open for further replies.