Undertale - The Awakened Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okey so,
You wanna make him a demon right? I guess that's possible, but then that brings me to start a little clash between real life logic, and undertake logic. From what I know, and I'll use Chara as an example, demons would have to be dead. I'm not sure if it's possible to even be a half demon half human in Undertale, unless by 'demon' you would mean more of a monster (Since I'm classifying demon and monster as different entities at the moment). Everything else is A okay, buuuuut just not to cause confusion, I'm going to classify him as a 'demon' under monster, which would make him a half monster (Of a demonic variant) and half human. No this will not affect your determination, abilities, or etc. Of course, if that's alright with you.
Otherwise, he is accepted. Just make sure not to spare anyone since you're on genocide.

Now, to everyone else...
I'm sorry for not posting even though I said that I would ;u;
It's just that real life kind of got the better of me, and my father more or less passed away a few days ago, so that's been keeping me up. I have the funeral in a few days as well, and I will be fairly inactive until December 29th. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope everyone has a happy holiday!
I understand how demons are undead but he's not a demon he's a devil and human lol

Which is why I'm trying to sort this out ;u;

Though, my idea here is like, there's only humans, monster, or half human monsters. I don't classify 'devils' as monsters, they are more like human spirits who have not departed yet (Much like Chara, who, as we all know, it psychopathic killer).

I liked the abilities, bio, personality, the sheet in general. Just, the race being a 'devil/human' doesn't sit well with me, nor do I plan on having it in this role play. If you still want to join, then please let me know which of the three races you would like. Please keep in note that being a monster/half monster does NOT limit you in your abilities (okay maybe it does) based off that variant. I am purposely allowing people to make up their own race/variant of monster.

Hey, he can be a devil variant of a monster for all I care. I should also make it clear that anything, like, anything, related to humans (Spirits, demons, angels, things that we consider mythical) will NOT be accepted. For example, fairy monsters are allowed but remember monsters cannot retain a human form (Unless specifically explained to me). Yes, I know this is a hell lot to read, but I'm just trying to explain.

If you can accept, great job, and explain to me so that I'm more in the light.

If not, then I'm sorry to say that I cannot accept it. Not trying to sound mean.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ginutusu
Which is why I'm trying to sort this out ;u;

Though, my idea here is like, there's only humans, monster, or half human monsters. I don't classify 'devils' as monsters, they are more like human spirits who have not departed yet (Much like Chara, who, as we all know, it psychopathic killer).

I liked the abilities, bio, personality, the sheet in general. Just, the race being a 'devil/human' doesn't sit well with me, nor do I plan on having it in this role play. If you still want to join, then please let me know which of the three races you would like. Please keep in note that being a monster/half monster does NOT limit you in your abilities (okay maybe it does) based off that variant. I am purposely allowing people to make up their own race/variant of monster.

Hey, he can be a devil variant of a monster for all I care. I should also make it clear that anything, like, anything, related to humans (Spirits, demons, angels, things that we consider mythical) will NOT be accepted. For example, fairy monsters are allowed but remember monsters cannot retain a human form (Unless specifically explained to me). Yes, I know this is a hell lot to read, but I'm just trying to explain.

If you can accept, great job, and explain to me so that I'm more in the light.

If not, then I'm sorry to say that I cannot accept it. Not trying to sound mean.
It's fine I can make some changes thanks for informing me.

SPAGETTI KNEES WEEKS ARMS ARE SITLL SPAGETTI

persona_zpsdqjzr0li.png

the arts by me.

"A beautiful sadness runs through them."

Character Sheet

Name: Mary Dream

Race: 1/4 Monster, 3/4 Human

Place of Birth/Current Residence: Born Next to Mt. Ebbot, Lives in a small patch of forest connected to Sunny-Side Village.

Affected by Virus?: Nope

Alignment: True Pacifist [like wouldnt even kill a fly they are to pure]

Bio: After Mary's mother, Rose, had gotten out of the Underground, she had fallen in love with a young man. Perfect for each other they soon got married and had a child. Mary came out as a perfect baby, physically. After the birth Mary became very ill. With no chance of survival doctors gave up on her. As months rolled about, Mary continued to get sicker, and sicker, and sicker. It was a living hell for her mother. The bills kept piling up and up, and up. Eventually, Rose's Husband couldn't handle the financial way down. Soon they divorced. Mary's small family way going to get evicted, but she had knew her life was soon going to end. So all she could deal with is the constant screaming from her mother. It was a week after the divorce that Mary's mother cut the life support. Doctors rushed in and took everything out, without resistance, Mary slipped into death. Seeing her frail soul come out of her, and slowly begin to die, forming minuscule cracks. Death was a peaceful thing for Mary, almost like floating. Then, nothing, surrounded by darkness the peaceful feeling was gone.

BANG

Mary threw her self up out of bed, but during the progress she vomited and spit out blood. Turning the corner of her house in order to get water, she saw her mothers corpse. She had killed herself. The note laying on the ground said such.

"Im so sorry Mary, I know you'll never read this, but wherever you are, remember mommy loves you no matter what, okay? Im a murderer, I killed you, just for my own greed so I wouldn't have to suffer. But now I realize that I wasn't the one suffering the most. I should've realized that you numb face. Every single day you looked out the window, waiting for it to come. Didn't you? To have to wait for something when your only ten, Im sorry."

Screaming was heard across the apartment complex. As whispers, felling like they came from her back, told her it was going to be okay. They kept on getting louder and louder. Until she heard the next bang, this one coming from the door as police broke in. Screaming and screaming until they retained her and put her under. Waking back up from the deep sleep. Mary turned to her side and saw her father. He had bags under his eyes, and his face was covered in tear stains. He swiftly got up and pulled Mary from the Hospital bed. "Were going home." He said in his stiff voice.
But for Mary, home didn't exist anymore. Home was where her mother was alive, where they could grow her favorite flowers, where red didn't cover the walls.
Once they reached her fathers home, she met his girlfriend. Also named Rose.

"Hi, Mary, Im so sorry about what happened to you mom, no one sh-"
"Don't touch me!"
"Mary calm yourself!", her father said.
He roughly grabbed Mary by the wrist and pulled her.
bite
A painful snap could be heard through the house. And so could her fathers screaming.
The thing growing from her back, like a tail, had bit him.
Mary went free and ran, taking her life savings in a small transformers wallet.
Running through the forest she tripped into mud, which covered her body. She got up only to for her to fall again. Breaking out in tears, she screamed at the god that she didn't believe in.

Then she heard it again.

"Its going to be okay."

A snake like being came from Mary's back and looked her dead in the eyes.

"Don't worry, he wont hurt you anymore, Ill keep you safe.", the monster said.

"W-who are you?"

"I don't have a name."

"Then i will name you... Snuffle Bum."

"No"

"Aww okay, how about... Friend."

"Whats that?"

"My m-m-mother told me its someone who's very close to you. And you inside my back, so your very close to me!"

"That is fine."

So through the years both Mary and Friend teamed together in order to set a sustainable life. After finding Mary's ability to grow plants, they decided to be an herbalist. Rushing through school quite quickly, they finished school 4 years before hand. Setting down a shop inside the small forest of Sunny-Side. They became a herbal shop, and florists.

Personality: Energetic and day dreams. Nothing can stop Mary from pursuing something, and giving a challenge to her is a another story. Most of the time you can find Mary playing piano, or gardening. Though her ability is very small, and exhausts her, she still uses it for the well fair of others. Many people give her sympathy, though she hates it. But her weak sop has always been children. Sometime you will hear her whispering to herself, or just staring without blinking at the ground, her eyes hazed.

Occupation: Mary is a Herbalist and Florist that helps the local Hospital by creating well received remedies for children.

SOUL: !Will be added as Story progresses!

Determination: 13 [I don't know what to do for this because theres only 1/4 monster but still has a very small ability, so I just gave them one more]

Abilities/Attacks: Can make plants and nature grow to an average size, cant control or make them bigger than average. Can see golden flowers where theres death.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
S:
Dodging, Escaping, Running Away, Growing Plants
W: Inconvenient Tripping, Easily Killable, Sick Easy, Has to go to the doctors a lot.

Sexuality : Pansexual

.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Is anyone else posting tonight?​

Still trying to work on one for derse but am coming up short.

I did but I can again so Lucas is in Snowdinside Town.

@roubo
1. That Spaghetti is beautiful.
2. That art is amazing
3. 'Snuffle Bum'.
You're accepted xDDD
The determination is in a reasonable range as well, so I have no complaints about that.

@roubo
1. That Spaghetti is beautiful.
2. That art is amazing
3. 'Snuffle Bum'.
You're accepted xDDD
The determination is in a reasonable range as well, so I have no complaints about that.
If you need an idea to post, go bump into my characters D:
I need someone to interact with yo!

If you need an idea to post, go bump into my characters D:
I need someone to interact with yo!
Well I would go do that however my character is going to Snowdinside Town. ;u;

I will have derse talk to them, @Asriel if that will make you feel better?

Sorry about the inactiveness.
I'll be sure to get up a post soon. Hopefully sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.