Undertale - The Awakened Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! I've already read through it, and he looks A-okay! He's accepted!
But you should read through the rules again.

Oh my goodness, this became mighty popular while I disappeared XD.
And yay about the IC coming in tomorrow night, 'cuz tomorrows my last day of finals!

It's Undertale. This is what happens with a Music Composer makes a video game, it's beautiful.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Ah, same with mine, though strengths/weaknesses...I suck at writing them, so I only have a couple XD

Okay then, you're both accepted.
@Daspro
Depending on your role playing, I may or may not kick your character out of the role play. Just saying. WowIfeelmean. I'm sorry ;n;
Fair enough, although there's so much pressure I might implode xD

Oh yeah, I have a question. Is there any sense of government, like rules that certain countries follow, are there law enforcers or any sort of punishment for doing something considered bad ? o.O

Well, I thought that most laws in the real world would apply to here, but then again, different counttries. I guess... Don't kill each other, rob or etc xD?

Reactions: Daspro
I will break all your collective hearts for what I have planned for the twins :D

Are you still accepting new members?

Thank you ill get my character up right away

Character Sheet
Name: Isabella Darius lavenza

Race: monster. Nightmare

Appearance:
image.jpg
Human form
Her left eye (the one that's covered in the picture) is a pitch black like this
image.jpg
Monster form: being born in human form her kind live most of there lives without truly knowing there true form. Mostly because of the fact that parents of her race place a seal on them locking there true form away
(The monster form looks something like this. I hope this fixes one of the issues)
image.jpg
Place of Birth/Current Residence:
Doesn't remember where she was born currently lives on the streets of sunny side. She doesn't really stay on one street so she's tend to be found all over the village

Affected by Virus?:
Affected
She's affected by the virus by it making her need to feed a lot or else her veins blacken and she experiences extreme pain

Alignment:
Chaotic good

Bio: to be revealed

Personality:Isabella is a sweet and caring little girl even though she was born in the depths of hell and her parents being so dark and evil. She's sweet and shy and loves to cuddle with practically any one. Whenever she gets angered her powers tend to react as well making most avoid her.

SOUL: !Will be added as Story progresses!

Determination: 4 (mostly because she's a child)

Abilities/Attacks: the ability to bend shadows to her will.
The ability to reach into the mind of others and fill them with fear so she may feed (fear is her version of food) she enters a victims mind much like a mind reader but has full access to the victims brain from memories to personality but uses it mostly to activate the fear part of the brain and enhance its potency to make the victim have a rush of fear.
the ability bring that persons worst nightmares to life is as much hallucination as it is physical. She usually issues the hallucination to put more fear into her victims if she's trying to flee and uses the physical fears if she's defending her self or fighting back. This power is also very much a mental game as it is physical because the victim has to deal with the mental fear of there worst fear while dealing with the fact that its attacking them and can in fact kill them.

Strengths/Weaknesses:
-shy
+stealthy

-quiet
-doesn't get noticed much
+able to take food when needed

-small
+able to get away into small places

+absolutely adorable
-people find that they can manipulate her

Last edited:
@daniel reaver
Alright, she looks good, but I only have a few problems with the sheet.
First of all, it's her race. It's my fault for not putting it on the character sheet, so I'll put it in later, and let you know now. If you want her to have a somewhat human appearance, however still have traits of a monster, please make her a half monster. Monsters in undertale are just that, monsters. No human form, no nothing (Save mettaton, as he is a robot).
Secondly, please be more descriptive as to 'the streets'. What street? What area's street? Please be more descriptive.
Thirdly, those abilities are perfectly fine, but may you please describe her powers? Like, the form her attacks take in. Yes yes, I understand that she takes the most feared thing and either
a. Creates an illusion of it
b. makes it physically & mentally attack the target.
But maybe relate it more to Undertale? Also, please describe the ability of reaching into the mind more. Of course, people with a strong mentality/determination would most likely be able to resist the 'sudden surge of fear' but, really, you put it so general that I have too many unanswered questions. You don't have to answer me in a different post, just revise your character sheet.
Last thing, if she's a little good and a little bad, then that would make her neutral, or look up alignments and place her where you think fits best.
Thankies ouo

Reactions: daniel reaver
Any better @Citrus ? I'm sorry for the troube

Alright.... I can let this one slide, since you said that the race itself appears more human. However, she needs to have at least one physical trait that sets her asides from humans, alright? Asides from the seals. Like horns, wings, scales, you name it.
Last thing, I'd like it more if you were to make the power's effectiveness based off the target's determination. Something like...
1-4: Easily affected.
5-10: Effective.
11-15: Less effective.
16-20: Unlikely to effect.
See, now you all know why I added determination levels >w>
Otherwise, she looks good. Once you fix that up just a teeeeny bit, I'll accept her and put her in the cast list. Also, no problem, no problem. Not much trouble at all. I just feel bad when I tell someone to fix something in fear that I'm being mean ;u;
@daniel reaver

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
I feel like this is under mining what you asked me to do but about her powers with the fear thing I wanted to ask. So with the rating system I was thinking no matter they rating the fear would still affect them enough for her to feed but it wouldn't go beyond that if they where above a fifteen I only ask this because in the story the easiest people for her to feed on are humans and they all have determinations around 15

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.