UnderGround

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Roger that Mr. Nofun" Porcelain pouted at Baker, knowing very well he could see her. Turning a right through some abandoned alley way she could see a black tinted window van in the distance. A lot of people where running around her but one man with all black on caught her attention. "Baker.... I think i might have found the insect whose fucking up your com." She said with a sly smile, into the earbud. Smiling she walked over towards the an nonchalantly. "Plan B you guys, Porcelains going in." Cass repeated into the device, pulling her guns out of her panties again, pointing them over at the van. Shooting repeatedly at the tires who rolled over trying to get away.
She could see the paniced drivers run out of the van , she went chasing after. " I promise I wont kill them this time!"

"Have fun beating them up, Porcy," he responded casually, rebuilding his firewalls and destroying anything else that might still be online in the building, and transferring some of the funds locked away in the electronic bank inside to several different bank accounts, then bouncing them about from back-alley banks to back-alley banks, until they finally reached his own electronic bank.

That way, he had a nice big juicy paycheck that only Jeric might see. He wouldn't hide it, of course, but he wouldn't proclaim it either.

Then he set about watching his idiot leader try and single-handedly take on the most powerful man in the sector, as if there totally weren't a dozen elite SpecOps squads, 2 gunships, and a friggin tank bearing down on their position.

I'm really tired of that.

((A sniper guarding a president wouldn't miss. I can hit a water bottle that everyone drinks out of from 100 yards after a couple seconds, and I'm just a kid. A professionally trained hired-from-the-best sniper would probably of torn up that skateboard, or your arm. I'm sorry, but it seems a bit god-mode-ey for me. If you want to continue like so, just say so and I'll zip my mouth, but I just want to kinda let you know. Perfect characters are the worst characters when it comes to writing, you know. That's why there's always a [secret] weakness to all my characters! One sentence and you could drop 'em like a sack of potatoes.))

Bree knocked the plaster and dust off of her coat, biting her bottom lip at an attempt to stop the bleeding.
"Baker do you have eyes on our noble, kamikaze leader?", Bree mused, typing furiously, locating the coordinates of Adam and the president.
She jogged the rest of the way out the building, ditching her mask and jacket, blending into the masses of people gathered.
She pulled out a full sized laptop and began the process of locating the tracker Adam sent out.
"What's next guys? I'm hungry..."

"Absolutely, B. Take a right, and continue until the main highway, you'll see him in the distance on your left. Don't get close though; SpecOps are moving close, and a tank is rolling in. I'll have the gunships taken care of right about... now," he responds politely, his last word punctuated by dual explosions from different sectors of the city as 2 large ordnance-heavy gunships spiral out of control and detonate remotely.

"4 kills, adding to my tally."

Bree chuckled, ignoring the ringing in her ears. She was used to random explosions being in this group.
"I swear you and Porcelain are competing to get the longestest life sentence", she teased as she rounded the corner to the top of the hallway. She could barely make out the soumd of faint breathing, and signs of a struggle. She bent down to grab the small .22 pistol out of her boot. As her hand closed around the cold metal, her hands were slick with sweat, and her mouth was the desert. The possibility of her killing someone always sent her into a mild panic attack. She still hadn't had her first kill, yet here she was with a band of rebel assassins.
With the gun perched at her side, she eased down the the hallway on the right wall.

(Oh, I'm sorry :0 Uhm... hmm... How about this? He didn't think he got shot because his adrenaline was so high so he didn't feel it or he didn't care about it, he was so into going after the president so he didn't care about the pain? And now since he've calmed down, he will realize that he've been shot? In that way it will be a little more realistic... kinda.)

He saw how the men with the gun got down around him and he sighed, his body hurt after the car had fallen over and the president together with the driver who were knocked out, but oh, how he wanted to kill them both. But he got a private call from Leader. He heard his strong deep voice.
-"Leader?" Adam said a bit shocked, since Leader doesn't call that often.
-"Adam, make sure to get out of there. It's a hell on TV right now and the media is starting to act up, also the police is getting there. Tell the others in your group to leave. Now." And then he cut off their private call and Adam sighed and contacted the others in the "battlefield".
-"Guys, we've to leave now or else it'll get worse for us." He got up but could feel the pain on his leg and arm and almost walked like an old-man.
-"Dammit..." He moaned in pain. Trying to shut it out.

((ya, that'll work. It'd be a dull throb, but then you'd probably just look down and say "Oh shit" before you begin to collapse. In which we shall all come to your rescue, nearly fail and barely escape with our lives! :DD))

"You're the one that's in the shithole, bossman, I'm safe and sound, as well as most of us, I think. You're the one that's about to be surrounded, so you either better run, or take someone hostage until I can get you out."

Bree breathed a small sigh of relief.
"Got it boss. We're ghost. Just as soon as we get you out of here."
She dropped the gun to her side, tucking it into her her jeans. She stepped over the broken glass, and found her way over to Adam.
"Baker can we get some vitals on the President? I'm not worried about the other..." she trailed off as she saw the blood pooling on Adam.
"You okay Boss? You look terrible to be honest..."

He looked at Bree and sighed.
-"I...I feel a little..." His sight started to get blurry and he felt almost sick, his arm and leg hurt like a bitch and now they had to escape this hellhole and not only that, just some meter before them lies the president knocked out but atleast he have the key. He was about to keep on walking before collapsing to the ground. He heard voices but they would soon fade away. He wanted to say dammit one more time but he couldn't and soon he himself laid there knocked down on the floor.

Meanwhile.....

"Get your nasty, good for nothing, cock sucking , hands off of me!" Porcelain screamed at the two men holding her up off the ground. She kicked and jerked her legs back and forth , hoping to throw them off balance. Finally she kicked one of the, in the knee with her jelled boot, making him yelp back in pain. She used this advantage to loosen her arm from his grip and elbow the man in the face. Using her hand to jerk way from the remaining man holding her.
In front of them was a man holding a gun pointing straight at her, he was the one in the van from earlier. The one she followed diligently until some back up dudes had to come ruin the fun. He s ranking, his palms were sweaty, under of what to do. He shot widely at the girl.
Porcelain used her weight to force the man still holding her tightly forward. In the crossfire he got shot and was basically. A human meat shield. Porcelain took the gun from the dead males back belt and shot out towards the van guy. Who was now hiding and cover by the building exit.
"I'm kinda caught up here!! Take Skelly and everyine to safety, I got this." Her sweet innocent voiced turned sour on her last words, crouching under some protection.

Reactions: Novum Genus
"Adam...? ADAM??!" Bree tried to keep Adam from falling, managing to soften the fall.
She cradled Adam's head in her lap. They needed wheels. Fast.

In another place....

The man over the private phoneline laughed hysterically while he listened to his weirdly laugh that sounded like he was chocking himself and beeping like a mouse.
-"UnderGround? What a joke!" The old man said over the device, that was plugged in his ear while he watched the show of the president's house in fire from afar. A man, filled with dark clothes, a gasmask and a single weapon on his back he stood lonely on a hill filled with grass and could clearly see the house and the people running out and towards it.

Unidentifiedfull677908_zpsd7783096.jpg
The old man over the device kept talking to him.
-"Don't do anything yet, just keep a watch and see what these guys are made off." He said and so he did what the old man was telling him to do, nothing at all except for watching. The wind was blowing weakly while his jacket that was almost down to his feet danced with it. He breathed through the gasmask and saw the gray sky filling with more smoke clouds.
-"When we're done, come back and make sure that no one is following you. Soon the terrorists will know their place..." The man kept talking to himself while he listened to him. Soon the UnderGround group would know in what position they really are in. "This isn't a playground for kids." The old man would say. When he couldn't see more of the show he did what he was told and was going back to the headquarters.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Porcelain's situation had gone unmonitored until she spoke up, which pretty much made Baker feel like a total ass, and that he was a really crappy teammate. He flipped through various security cameras, catching sight of Adam and Bree, deciding they didn't need help, and then eventually found Porcelain a minute or so later, finding her crouched behind cover, as a guy fired a handgun to keep her pinned down.

In as sweet, kind, caring voice he could muster, he said, "Aww, Porcy, need a little help?"

Then he double-checked the address of the security camera, folded up his laptop and stuffed it in his bag, and ran out the door of the abandoned apartment he was hiding in, up the stairs, and to the roof.

So now he was running across the rooftops with an old P50-7 automatic 'micro' assault rifle, lightweight, plastic, foldable and a pretty good accuracy for range rate.

(Just to keep the rp going...)

From what he saw, the plan was going to turn into failure if he didn't do anything. Where the hell is everybody? No time to think, no time to act careless. He had to save them all for what's worth it. He will NOT let them suffer after all their hard work. Not one bit. He took up his phone where he saw were everyone was since they had a small chip in their clothes to make sure what they are doing. He ran and ran and then jumped down the hill, meeting a man with a gasmask and strange clothes. They somewhat met each others gaze untill they disappeared from each other's sight. He took up a gun, resting on the ground and then made a jump forward once again. Soon there. When he got to the two who didn't do anything he saw that it was Bree and Reaper, it seems that Adam has been hurt again. He thought. Leader ran to them and crouched down.
-"Bree, updates." He asked her while checking if the boy was okay. He didn't have the time to get an answer from her though and took Reaper up to his arms.
-"Come on, tell the others we're leaving. The media is starting to get all over the place and we're not safe anymore."

Nickname: Leader

Personality: Not many people meet him in the group but when they does, he seems like a very strong guy with strong words. He is for the most calm and gentle for the ones in the group but no one has ever met his real self. Only when he's the Leader.

Appearence: Unknown

Appearence in Underground group:

HUB-M0020-1.jpg

Background: Not everyone knows about his background but apparently he have had it a very hard time and is one of several more reasons to why he hates the goverment and the new president.

Other: Why he has a mask is to show more mystery and it's his "real" identity, have he told. He isn't outside often but he is the one who is planning for the most everything and is taking care of the money to get all the weapons and other usefull stuff. Not many have met the Leader in person except for Adam and 5 more who joined the gang first and from what they have told others, he is a very cool and strong personality guy and is the reason to why they joined this group to make a change (which was Leader's idea first.) His real appearence is a mystery though.

Status
Not open for further replies.