Under a Rock

I haven't seen it either but I think (from what seems to be swirling around online) that they are no longer making new seasons and just finished filming the last, so it might be less daunting now knowing that? I feel like it's a bit less daunting, anyway.
For me, hearing the next season will be their last does make it less daunting. At least I know five years or so from now, I won't have to worry about five additional seasons to the show. LOL

Gintama. I've seen clips, and wow. Just wow.

YOUNG JUSTICE. With the new season planned to come soon, I need to catch up.

I have this unfortunate problem that, when combined with my innate stubbornness, makes me intentionally not watch some very popular or well-regarded things. That problem is my little brother. He's one of those people who will full on nag you to watch whatever he's currently hyped about. He'll come and want to talk to be about recent episodes (or like the whole goddamn plot thus far if it's something that isn't currently airing), even KNOWING I haven't seen them and don't want to hear about them. It adds up to make me not want to watch the thing, whether I was initially interested or not, because it becomes associated with that annoyance. Below is a definitely not exhaustive list of such items.

Firefly - The original item on this list, placed there back in the mid 2000s. Currently considering giving it a shot.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Tried a couple episodes a couple years back after it was on the annoyance list for over a decade, didn't like it, not planning to ever watch more.
Mr. Robot - Looks cool, but 6 months of "omg you need to watch it!!!" = nah
American Horror Story - Was initially meh because not into horror, moved to the never category because of pestering.
Coco - He watched it a couple months ago and has already started irritating me enough to put it on this list. 8D
The Fault In Our Stars - Both the book and the movie.
Survivor and Big Brother - These are interesting cases where I used to watch them and enjoy them, but my brother insisting on babbling at me about them soured the experience years ago.

So yeah, those are just the ones off the top of my head. I know there are dozens more out there. It's great.

Dexter. >:[ It's on my to watch list but I never get around to it.

<insert seething rage at the final season of that show that has not been at all cooled by the nearly 5 years since it ended>

American Horror Story - Was initially meh because not into horror, moved to the never category because of pestering.
I checked this out back in 2016 because I do like horror and was bored, but honestly stopped after the third season because... I got bored. XD It seemed more like... I dunno, a soapie with scary aspects? Drama? It wasn't my thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh, another thing I can add to my list is all the Avenger movies and almost all the superhero movies made after Xmen 3. And I didn't watch Logan either, no matter how much my little brother insisted it was great.

I know songs aren't part of this, but I'm going to add one anyway. Bohemian Rhapsody. There, I said it. I hadn't heard it until like... a year ago? And I am not a fan either.

Breaking Bad.

I'm never watching it.

To make it a real conversation piece, you should watch the spin-off 'Better Call Saul' (which stands on its own as a darkly funny/sad character piece on a sleazy lawyer) and continue never watching Breaking Bad. Will blow minds will people find out you've watched one but not the other. :^)

Also whenever a Breaking Bad cameo happens you can be all like "huh... what's the big deal? whodafa is tha'?"

Your Lie in April.

I've listened to the soundtrack and heard people talk about it, I've looked into it, but "Sad Classical Music anime" is something I have interest in but have never gotten around to.