Uh...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MIIDD

Keeping it Clean
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
10pm-5am EST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Horror, uhhh...
So, my name is Angel Yinfeyan. This is a first-time thing for me, so I apologize for any
inconsistencies

First, as long as I am called by my first or final name, I am perfectly alright. I am a male, plain and simple. My age is in the late teens, and I refuse to reveal more than that. I am very new to the idea of RPing on a forum, but RPing in general is old hat. I have many characters in storage that I hope to use here at one point or another. I like just about any group size while roleplaying, as long as it is consistent and not too chaotic. If too much goes on at once, I tend to become very flustered and incompatible with those I RP with. Just give me room to breath, and I'll be alright.

I hope to make a few friends here, but I am quite introverted (at best). I would appreciate any help getting into something or another. Other than that, I have nothing else to say.

Ello. Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need help, I'll be glad to help~

Hallo there Angel! <3 Welcome to the community!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, man. I could relate to a lot of what you say. Being someone who has RPed at a bunch of various different places, I tend to have a problem with RPs that lack structure when it comes to posting.

I hope you enjoy it. I just joined yesterday, but despite my searching I haven't really found anything to jump into.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Welcome! Glad you are here. I tend to be introvert as well, but you will find that it us easy to make friends here. Have fun!