10pm-5am EST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Horror, uhhh...
So, my name is Angel Yinfeyan. This is a first-time thing for me, so I apologize for any
inconsistencies

First, as long as I am called by my first or final name, I am perfectly alright. I am a male, plain and simple. My age is in the late teens, and I refuse to reveal more than that. I am very new to the idea of RPing on a forum, but RPing in general is old hat. I have many characters in storage that I hope to use here at one point or another. I like just about any group size while roleplaying, as long as it is consistent and not too chaotic. If too much goes on at once, I tend to become very flustered and incompatible with those I RP with. Just give me room to breath, and I'll be alright.

I hope to make a few friends here, but I am quite introverted (at best). I would appreciate any help getting into something or another. Other than that, I have nothing else to say.

Ello. Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you enjoy your time here. If you need help, I'll be glad to help~

Hallo there Angel! <3 Welcome to the community!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, man. I could relate to a lot of what you say. Being someone who has RPed at a bunch of various different places, I tend to have a problem with RPs that lack structure when it comes to posting.

I hope you enjoy it. I just joined yesterday, but despite my searching I haven't really found anything to jump into.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Welcome! Glad you are here. I tend to be introvert as well, but you will find that it us easy to make friends here. Have fun!