Two Sentence Horror Stories

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I facetimed my friends to show them my new apartment. They asked, "who is that behind you?"

I live alone.

Reactions: Plaything
She screamed at spiders and clowns and she wanted to scream at the creature before her.
But her mouth was missing.

"What warm body will come to feed us?"

The corpses sang after the gong lauded.

creepy paper, creepy paper---
oh! multipack

"Behind you!"

Your reflection in the mirror warned before ducking away.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
You knew you broke their heart.
Them to dye their hair the next night, and dedicate the rest of their life to making you miserable.

You never knew what kind of person they are till things get bad. Maybe your be more honest and take relationships more serious in the future...now that you knew there could be a killer behind any pretty face. Or something worse.

Curio steps away for a moment and the girl begins begging Taylor to let her go, but Taylor simply leans down to whisper,
"I'm sorry, but I'll try to make it as painless as possible."

I don't know....this is so bad...but imma post it anyway...
This reminds me of the WORM comic, and how 'What If' stories related to Taylor (or fanfic of the series) can go quite dark...and twisted. (Various warnings...like drugs or death or bullying. Do not click link if you cant handle that, but I put it towards her basic history that starts the web comic)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DarkMoon
Curio steps away for a moment and the girl begins begging Taylor to let her go, but Taylor simply leans down to whisper,
"I'm sorry, but I'll try to make it as painless as possible."

I don't know....this is so bad...but imma post it anyway...
This reminds me of the WORM comic, and how 'What If' stories related to Taylor (or fanfic of the series) can go quite dark...and twisted. (Various warnings...like drugs or death or bullying. Do not click link if you cant handle that, but I put it towards her basic history that starts the web comic)
I'll certainly check it out! XD it's actually a piece from a book I'll be working on at some point and time! It just fit perfectly for this haha

He always promised that my beauty would never fade.

I just wish I had the foresight to know that promise meant turning my corpse into his own twisted doll, but it's too late now.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Often in fits of anger, she wished her child was dead.

But as she watched the Elf On The Shelf holding the bloody knife and saw her child dead in front of the Christmas tree, she realized how wrong she was.

"I love cherry flavored water!"
"Wait...this isn't water..."

They said she was a maneater and I didn't believe them.
Now they'll find my head in her freezer.

They said follow your dreams, so i followed him home.

Fortunately, the doctors removed the spider from my ear quite easily. Its babies will be more difficult.

I could hear it, panting and snuffling on the other side of the door.

I raked my claws against the grain of the wood, a wicked grin worming its way across my torn and shredded face, for I knew that I would get through soon.

Last edited:
She walked though the hall to go to bed, to sleep with her husband.

But that wasnt her bed or husband.

The lady went up the stairs and immediately right, disappearing into the next room.

"There used to be a set of stairs leading up," the real estate agent explained the strange diagonals in the apartment, "they split the house into two apartments during the renovations, isn't it cosy?"

I'd eaten the world countless eons ago...

So... just who, or what, is knocking on my door?

A little girl was just minding her own business walking her dog all alone in the dead of night when she heard the most sickening, horrifying scream she had ever heard in her whole eight years of life.
Being the curious, brave little girl that she was she followed the terrible sound all the way to a creepy well just sitting there all by its lonesome in a forest clearing surrounded by what appeared to be mere rocks, but were really tombstones...

A teenage girl met her best friend at the movies and despite having a fun time she could not help, but notice all of the strange looks people kept giving them.
The next morning she turned on the news and the reporter told the sad story that a young girl had died after another car creamed into hers on the way to the movies to meet her friend...