Twisted's really picky search for neat females.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Twisted

Original poster
Howdy. I'm Twistedpainter, obviously. Call me Twisted. Or "you", that works too. I'm currently unemployed (hopefully not for long), forcing myself back into drawing, and doing a bit of studying. I'm not that busy, but I do like time where I just don't do a damn thing. This doesn't matter at all. It's just me rambling.

This part matters though. I'm not going to post some big intimidating list of plots. Because what I want to do is find someone who's neat. Someone I can talk to without having to pull teeth to keep the conversation going. If there's one thing that will immediately make me lose interest, it's not being social. I like talking to people. They're cool. Humour me and throw the conversation back, y'know, *Talk to me*. So there's that part.

The next part is wanting someone who can actually make more than just a throwaway RP. Actually put some deeper thought into things, Shoot me some ideas, tell me if I shouldn't do X because your character will do Y, give me a response I can do more than just one thing off of. If you want me to do something, give me a bit of direction.

Holy shit I ramble a lot. If you've actually made it this far and read all that, that's pretty cool of you. What'd be even more cool is if you changed the first word of your PM I'm hoping you'll send me to light purple, so I know you actually read this. Anyway, back to you, I'd prefer if you were 18 or over but I don't really mind the blue star. So long as you know what you shouldn't do. In regards to your life, I get that you can be busy. I'm not going to freak out. It'd be nice to be told "Hey Twisted I'm moving/going on vacation, see you in two weeks nerd." rather than leaving me hanging. But I'd understand regardless. Life is there. Sometimes you gotta live. Don't let me hold you back. The max I'm shooting for here, is two people. Maybe three. Again, I'm pretty damn picky. So if I'm not a huge fan of you, don't feel bad or anything. I'm some dude on the Internet. Why should I have a big impact on your life?

Uh... Thanks for actually reading all that. Hope you can fill this order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!
What are you looking for in a role play?
I am mostly up for anything.

Update.

Got lot's of really cool people already. Not gonna bite off more than I can chew. I am going to keep this thread up though. In case things happen. So the request is fulfilled for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.