3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Slice Of Life, Paranormal
(Me)
Serria Anderson - 17yrs - Human - Open
Serria sat in their camp, thinking about Ashely going into her old town. She doubted her sister was still there...doubted she was even still alive. But some small part of her still couldn't bring herself to go back. When she had first gotten the free of their parents she'd come back to town. But the place was so overrun with zombies that she couldn't risk going to try and find her sister. She pulled her knees up, staring into the small fire she had started.

Ashely Hanfel - 30yrs - Human - Alison
Ashely frowned as she walked through a small town, for some reason Serria who was usually always on her tail and afraid to be left alone didn't want to be there. She had volunteered to stay at the current small camp they had set up. She really couldn't understand why though, the kid had looked as if she were about to break down a cry. Ashely groaned, "Does she know something about this place that I don't?" She looked around hiding behind a building and calming her breathing as a zombie stumbled by. She waited for a bit before darting into the closest house and shutting the door tightly. She didn't know there was a girl behind her.
Alison just was walking as she was holding her side as she was walking to her house she was staying her family home she still hated her parents for leaving her all alone to die she saw a woman had walked into the house for some reason why did she smell like her sister she just followed the woman to her house she just climbed into her room she just walked downstairs she had a bat in her hand" why do you smell like my sister!" she said.

Serria Anderson - 17yrs - Human - Argos
Serria jumped slightly when a voice came from behind her, "What are you doing out here alone?" The male voice asked in a somewhat gentle tone. When she turned she didn't expect to see a wolf standing there. Its blue eyes stared her down. "I...I'm not alone, my companion went into the town to get supplies and I'm watching over our camp!" The wolf smirked, "Barehanded?" A blush brightened Serria's face, "That's not so I have a knife!"

Argos - 5yrs - Wolf - Serria
Argos chuckled, "Fear not, I'm no threat, but there is a wolf around here that doesn't take too kindly to humans. But after what we went through that doesn't surprise me. However, I have always thought blaming an entire race for one's wrongdoing is foolish." Serria was surprised at how calm the wolf was, she had heard wolves were crazy bloodthirsty beasts. "I will stay with you until your companion returns if you'd like." Serria sighed, she had been feeling on edge about being alone, "Okay..." The wolf moved closer, she still wasn't used to dogs and wolves being able to talk. While it certainly wasn't all of them it seemed most of the normal ones had died off...or had changed after something happened to them. Serria glanced at Argos as he rested across from her. "How...painful was it?" She blurted out before covering her mouth, "N-no...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have..." Agros rested his head on his paws, "It's fine...it hurt...a lot...though for me it was mainly in my head, perhaps something within our minds growing, making it to where you and I could talk with each other. There were also many fevered nights and days...I must admit, it's nice not having a human scream in my face, call me names or anything like that, and instead ask if what we were put through was painful. I know others could be offended by such a question, but I'm not."

Ashely turned with a small frown, she hadn't expected anyone to be in this town. It'd been marked off as a major dead zone, one of the sections of the first fall. Another thing that caught her off guard was the fact it was a person and they had commented on her smell. Out of everything, Ash's scent was the first thing they spoke about. "You're sister? I mean I have been traveling with a girl who has mentioned she had a sister. But she figured she was dead by now...her name is Serria. Are you the sister she'd been looking for still, even though she has given up a bit of hope on finding you? Maybe that's why she was so scared to come into this town..." A part of Ashely hoped not, that would give her two extra mouths to feed. This girl looked young and pale...thin, how had she survived in this place for this long?
@ShyTexanGamer

Diego - 4yrs - Doberman - Open
Diego rested under a half-torn-down shed, the outer part of it held sharp points. Even though the zombies couldn't turn him, they could still kill him. He hadn't gotten a decent rest in the last couple of days. A few humans had been hunting him down...why? Because they saw him as a source of food. He sighed, to this day a part of him still hoped to find a good human. It was a foolish thought, but one that remained in his heart.

Ben-Ben - 3yrs - Dalmatian - Bryan
Ben-Ben waged his tail slightly when Bryan came too, "You okay? This one came out of nowhere and you lost consciousness...." Bryan groaned, blinking as his body adjusted to the new Dalmatian form. "I'm just wondering if this ever gets easier?" Ben shook his coat, "Don't know...maybe...but I'll be here by your side to help as much as I can. I still feel bad for biting you..."

Bryan Alrick - 29yrs - Turned(Dalmatian) - Ben-Ben
Bryan chuckled as he stretched out his painful muscles, "It's fine. My fault for not approaching you with caution." Bryan inhaled and instantly regretted it, "I feel bad for dogs....damn...being able to smell so much is more of a burden than anything." Ben-Ben laughed, "Well, we are born with these noses, we get used to it and are able to hone in on what we want more often than not. I'm surprised the nose isn't too much for you." Bryan shook his head as the urge to scratch kicked in and his body moved on its own, scratching behind his ear. "Hearing isn't bad, the smells are what get me." A lazy grin crosses Bryan's face as he finishes scratching. "I kind of get why you guys scratch though, that felt amazing.." "RIGHT! Though it's not always like that, fleas are such a pain! Along with ticks." Bryan nodded, "Yeah..next town let's see if we can't find some flea and tick medicine...I would say collar, but that'd look funny on me in my human form." Ben nodded, "People would indeed question you. Though I say until you stop shifting at random we stay away from other humans..." "Good idea."

Angel - 5yrs - Wolf - Edward Blanche
Angel growled low in her throat, her body lowering to the ground ever so slightly. The strange wolf before her returned the stance, growling at her as if mocking her. The strange male was bigger than her, not only in height but also in muscle mass. She'd have to move fast in order to try and win. "What are you..." She growled out, "You smell somewhat like a human...but also a wolf and dog.... Don't tell me you threw your pride away and have started traveling with a human!" She hissed and the male shook his head.

Edward Blanche - 15yrs - Turned(Wolf/Rottie) - Angel
"To be honest with you...I am the human...or I was?" His head tilted to the side, wondering how he should explain what he was. He had shifted on his own accord because traveling in his wolfish form was much easier than his human form. Angel tensed, "What?" Edward nodded, "What would it be called, ahh...a werewolf! Sort of, though the wolf that bit me looked sort of mixed with something else. Still though...ever since I've been able to take this form." Edward was surprised each time he shifted, he at least wasn't naked, but his clothes did end up a tad tattered. Not to the point he couldn't wear them anymore, just to the point of annoyance. Angel was so confused, "D-did it talk?" Edward nodded, "Now that you mention it yes! At first, I thought I was starting to understand canines after this, but then I found an old newspaper and found out that there had been experiments and that was when canines started to speak. Which is pretty cool." Angel felt far more confused, "Did you live locked away all your life?" "Sort of..." "What have I done..." She muttered thinking about the human she had bitten while looking for food, before tasting its blood. It had tasted strange, almost foul.​

Diego - #ff4a07
Ben-Ben - #9f5500
Argos - #639af2
Angel - #f5af5e
Bryan Alrick - #36b100
Serria Anderson - #e383e4
Ashley Hanfel - #7a63d7
Edward Blanche - #f0c723

Alison 13| |human/wolf| | Ashley |

Alison was hungry she hadn't had anything to eat for days she was scared to leave but she didn't know where to go she heard the woman talking about her big sister" I think it sounds like her I haven't seen her since I was 12 I miss her mother left me to die and...." she bit her lip she knew she shouldn't have" please can I see my sister please" she said hearing her stomach growling she wanted to eat but she wanted to see her sister first" why did you come here in the first place" she said" please all I ask u just want to see my sister again I won't cause any trouble" she say looking up at the woman​

"You are a strange wolf, I thought all the experimented wolves and dogs would hate all humans..." Argos chuckled, "Did you experiment on us?" "No!" "Do you agree with what they did to us?" "NO! Humans are always reaching for things they shouldn't." Another chuckle left Argos, "Then there is no reason for me to hold anger against you. Besides you seem smarter than most humans." "Really?"

Argos nodded, "Fear does strange things to not only humans but every species. While you may not have known this, but we animals could communicate like you humans." Serria nodded but stayed silent in her thoughts. Argos watched her, "My name is Argos." Serria jerked from her thoughts, "W-what?" "Argos, that's my name. Can I get your name?" "Oh yes, it's Serria. Is Argos the name given to you by the humans when they held you captive." He shook his head, "No, it was given to me by my father. It means vigilant guardian. My father held great hopes for me, but I'm pretty sure I let him down." "I'm sure you didn't." "I ran from my brothers and sisters. They were overbearing...I became a loner. I couldn't even protect the girl that set me free." Serria frowned, "But you offered to keep me company. Also, I sort of understand where you may feel like you let your father down...though me on my sisters account...She fell ill and my parents dragged me away from her. I wanted to go back to her but I was so scared...even now."

Ashely noticed blood dripping from the young girl's hand. "You're hurt! First, let's get you fixed up. I don't have much food, but I do have a candy bar you could munch on while I look at that arm of your. That's a decent amount of blood..." She felt bad for the girl, it seemed the two sisters had been looking for each other this whole time and Serria was just scared she'd come across her sister as a zombie. It would have been tough, "Also, your sister would love to see you."
@ShyTexanGamer

"What do you mean?" His head tilted to the side once again as he stared at the wolf, "Nothing!" She bit out, "Well, it's clearly something. Wait did you do to some other human what happened to me?" Angle growled low in her throat, "I snapped and bit a young girl...I knew she had nothing to do with the experiments ran on us, but I couldn't help it."

Edward nodded, "And now you feel bad about leaving some girl alone to deal with this new part of herself" Angel shook her head, "No! Yes...maybe...no!" "Sort of..." "NO! I will settle it in my mind now, humans are weak and cruel beings." She growled, "Not all of us are cruel...but I can't disagree with it. Because there are plenty of cruel ones out there." Angel's ears perked up, usually if she trashed humans in front of humans they got mad. "Why do you agree with me..or at least agree slightly?

Diego - #ff4a07
Ben-Ben - #9f5500
Argos - #639af2
Angel - #f5af5e
Bryan Alrick - #36b100
Ashley Hanfel - #7a63d7
Edward Blanche - #f0c723

Last edited:
Alison 13| |human| | Ashley |

Alison looked at the woman as she forgot that she was injured she looked at the blood dripping down her arm" some bad people hurt me so I ran I been trying to find big sister I ended up here again I miss her" she say she just looked at the woman" I'm Ali well that a nickname Alison is my name" she say trying to distract herself from the woman checking her arm she winced a little bit" I can hunt the person I was living with taught how to use a bow and arrow" she say as she was talking a lot only to distract herself from the pain" where exactly is big sister" she asked while she bit her lip" is it bad the injury" she asked​

Ashely moved closer to take a look at her arm, "My name is Ashely, but your sister calls me Ash, so you can as well. From the looks of it..It'll take a few stitches. Do you magically have anything for pain? If not you might want to find a cloth to bite down on. If you walk around with this bleeding you are begging to be hunted by zombies. Or...something else." She said before setting her bag down and pulling out some medical supplies, along with a needle and thread.
@ShyTexanGamer

Alison 13| |human| | Ashley​

Alison just looked at the woman and sighed she didn't want to get stitches but she knew Ashley was right she just ran her good hand along her hair" I might have some Advil in my bag or something" she said as she just went to grab a cloth just in case she needed it she hated needles she just looked at the thread and needle" I think I'm ready" she said looking at her bloody arm scared it will hurt" is big sister safe" she asked" it's nice to meet you Ash" she says happily trying to distract herself

Kyla 15 human/Turned Diego

Kyla just walked in the forest as she had her hand on her bow and arrow she couldn't believe her grampa was gone now she was all alone she didn't know where to go or what to do she was walking back to the cabin she found as she saw a wolf there" hello there" she says" don't worry i won't hurt you I'm good i was just looking for some food to eat" she say as she bites her lip as her stomach growled as she put her bow and arrow away​

"Well...that will work to some extent." She strung up the needle, before washing off the wound with some of her water and dabbing it dry with one of the clean clothes. "Your sister is safe. She couldn't bring herself to come here due to whatever fully happened between you guys. She never told me fully. Only that your parents separated you. Would you like to share the story with me to keep yourself distracted?" She asked as she stuck the needle in beginning the stitching process.

Diego - 4yrs - Doberman - Kyla
Diego hadn't expected anyone to disturb his sleep, he stood looking the human over. "You smell odd..." He said walking towards her out of curiosity. "Sorry, that sounded rude... My name is Diego! What's yours? Oh food, I hunted a couple of rabbits earlier give me a second!" He turned and walked back into the shed grabbing one of them and bringing it to her. He nubbed tail wagging as he set the rabbit down in front of her. "Will this help?"

The two of them remained silent for a while before Serria fell asleep and it made Argos chuckle, "Some guard you are..." He stood moving next to the girl and resting by her, giving her a somewhat soft pillow to rest her head on. Despite everything, Argos found some humans to be strangely charming. Mainly the younger ones.

"Rest well young one, I'll keep you safe." Part of him wondered if this is what it'd be like if he had pups one day. Then again since he could now speak human tongue, any wolves he had come across that couldn't speak human tongue told him that he smelled weird. Some even chases him off. He was sure that the experiments hadn't only given him the ability to speak, but also changed his very core being. He wasn't truly a wolf anymore. Wolves were smart, but he felt like he'd gotten smarter. He looked at things humans created and somehow knew what they were. It was a very strange feeling.

Ben-Ben stomach growled slightly and it made Byran chuckle before his stomach echoed Ben's. "Want to try hunting in this form" "I don't know, what if I mess up the hunt and we miss the food?" Ben shrugged, "We Dalmatians are known for our hunting and guarding skills. Don't think like your human side and just let your instincts take over."

Bryan frowned slightly, "My instincts?" Bryan inhaled once again, closing his eyes and exhaling before opening them, "I'll try." Ben-Ben nodded, "Good! If the two of us hunt together we might be able to catch something other than a squirrel. Maybe a deer!" Bryan shook his head, "I think you are holding too much faith in my being able to hunt in this form." "You can do it! I'll track and you follow my steps, firsts, let's hide your stuff. Don't want some stranger take it." Bryan nodded, grabbing his bag and Ben-Ben grabbed the cooler shoving it in a nearby bush

Angel growled low in her throat, her body lowering to the ground ever so slightly. The strange wolf before her returned the stance, growling at her as if mocking her. The strange male was bigger than her, not only in height but also in muscle mass. She'd have to move fast in order to try and win. "What are you..." She growled out, "You smell somewhat like a human...but also a wolf and dog.... Don't tell me you threw your pride away and have started traveling with a human!" She hissed and the male shook his head.

"To be honest with you...I am the human...or I was?" His head tilted to the side, wondering how he should explain what he was. He had shifted on his own accord because traveling in his wolfish form was much easier than his human form. Angel tensed, "What?" Edward nodded, "What would it be called, ahh...a werewolf! Sort of, though the wolf that bit me looked sort of mixed with something else. Still though...ever since I've been able to take this form." Edward was surprised each time he shifted, he at least wasn't naked, but his clothes did end up a tad tattered. Not to the point he couldn't wear them anymore, just to the point of annoyance. Angel was so confused, "D-did it talk?" Edward nodded, "Now that you mention it yes! At first, I thought I was starting to understand canines after this, but then I found an old newspaper and found out that there had been experiments and that was when canines started to speak. Which is pretty cool." Angel felt far more confused, "Did you live locked away all your life?" "Sort of..." "What have I done..." She muttered thinking about the human she had bitten while looking for food, before tasting its blood. It had tasted strange, almost foul.

Levi Thornfield - 30yrs - Human - Emily
Levi sat in his lab with a frown, the wolfdog he and Emily had worked so hard to capture was dead... He wasn't sure what had killed this one, maybe trying to inject Emily's blood into it to see how it'd interact. He sighed scratching his head, before the sound of scrapping could be heard from outside the door. "She must be back with some food." He stood from the table and opened the door, to find his sister standing in her shepherd form with a small doe in her jaws. "Good job! We'll be able to eat for a while on this!"

Emily Thornfield - 20yrs - Turned(German Shepherd) - Levi
Emily's tail wagged as she dragged the creature through the door, before she shifted, with a groan. Levi drabbed the coat over her naked body, "You know you can shift with your clothes still on right?" Emily cracked her neck, "I know, but it still tears my clothes and I happen to like my clothes! Besides, it's just you brother...we used to bathe together. And it's not like I plan to flash the world...okay?" She said with a small pout. It made him chuckle, "You always held your clothes in high regard." She nodded, before standing, "I don't hear our companion..." She said with a small frown, she turned towards the Rottie-colored wolfdog. "Oh, it's dead?" Levi sighed, "Yeah...I injected your changed blood into it and it died shortly after."

Diego - #ff4a07
Ben-Ben - #9f5500
Argos - #639af2
Angel - #f5af5e
Bryan Alrick - #36b100
Ashley Hanfel - #7a63d7
Edward Blanche - #f0c723
Levi Thornield - #cd0000
Emily Thorfield - #2231ec

Alison |13| Human| Ashley
Alison sighed, "Where to start....I started feeling unwell. Migraines...vomiting...I grew more weak with each passing day and my mother finally took me to the doctor. She feared that it had something to do with the disease going around, but found out it was cancer." She paused for a moment, "The hospitals were already full...that doctors couldn't give me the proper treatment....they...they left the treatments up to my parents. They gave me everything I needed for the treatments at home. But my mom and dad couldn't handle it. Most of the time my older sister had to help me...soon I ran out of it. I would often hear mom and dad fighting and my sister was always....always the voice of reason." She flinched slightly at the pain from the stitches, but continued, "One day I heard my sister screaming at mom and dad. I got up to see them dragging her out of the house, saying it was time to leave and that the world was lost. I was also a lost cause... My sister tried to fight them...so I at least knew she cared still, but then I was alone..."" she said as she had tears coming down her face remembering the past" i tried to find big sister but she was nowhere to be found and then i found you i been all alone ever since" she say looking up at her as the pain in her arm hurts but she was trying to be strong
FF72BE Alison

Last edited:

Ashley listened to the girl's story with a frown, working as fast and painlessly as she could to stitch up the wound. "I'm glad to hear that at least your sister was there for you, for as long as she could be. I will never understand why parents abandon a child when they feel it's too much of a burden. It irritates me...sorry to say but I do hope they got what they deserved!" She finished the last knot before cutting the remaining thread, "Done, I'd say go gather your things and then come with me. I'm sure your sister won't know what to do with herself when she sees you. By the way...cancer...it's not something easliy survived. Are you still dealing with it?" Ash would admit the girl looked like she'd been through hell and back. Was it due to the cancer? If that were the case she'd only be reuniting the two sisters for a limited time...

Diego - #ff4a07
Ben-Ben - #9f5500
Argos - #639af2
Angel - #f5af5e
Bryan Alrick - #36b100
Ashley Hanfel - #7a63d7
Edward Blanche - #f0c723
Levi Thornield - #cd0000

Alison |13 |Human| Ashley

Alison just looked at Ashley as she was biting her lip if her sister trusted her she would trust her" yeah I hate my parents I hope they die I was so alone for so long so they can die or turn into a zombies i don't even care the only person i care for is my big sister" she said looking at her arm that it was stitched up" thank you Ash do you think she would be happy to see me " she said happily as she asked if her cancer was still there she looked up" no it's gone" she says as she looked away for a minute as she didn't know how to explain" the deasise it ate away my cancer i don't know why though it's weird" she said

Gabriella 11 | Human| Scarlet
Gabby had just been walking forever she didn't know where she was going all she knew was she had to keep walking she felt weak she was tired from walking she saw a convenience store she had to make it there" Momma Daddy I will make I won't die tonight" she say to herself as she finally made it the store as she hoped she would find some food and something to drink she was starving she saw a pile of food she didn't see that there was anybody here she just grabbed some food and drinks from the pile and hid behind the register and in the cabinet she wanted to eat she was so starving she just looked at the water and the snack she picked up she had her sling shot in case anyone come and find her people were bad to her​

FF72BE Alison
AF6EA1 Gabby

Last edited:

Ashley froze as she stared at this girl, "The disease ate away the cancer? But then..if you got that as well you should be..." Ash frowned as she stared at Alison, what on earth was going on? This thing that had been spreading across the world killing and turning millions had eaten away Alison's cancer and left her standing...perfectly fine? The scientific part of her brain was going wild, how was it possible? Was it possible, but if that were the case then shouldn't other cancer patients have survived? She shook all the thoughts from her mind, she'd figure it out later. If they traveled together than she could ask question of Alison and try to put the puzzle together before possibly even delving into experimenting on the poor girl. It was the last thing she wanted to do. She sighed, "Let's go get you to your sister first, shall we?"

Scarlet - 25yrs - Immune Human - Gabriella
Scarlet had been roaming for a while and this had been the first convenience store she'd come across with a decent selection of food and drinks. They even had medical supplies, it probably helped that it seemed to be in the middle of nowhere and she had already cleared out the place of the few zombies that roamed. She sighed exiting the bathroom, with her arm wrapped tightly, before sliding the sleeve of her jacket down. One of the damn zombies had bitten her. If she came across anyone else they'd probably kill her in fear that she'd turn. She headed back for her pile of goodies to notice something off right away, food and water were missing. Not a lot but some of it was definitely missing. "Who's there?!?!" She asked turning to look for someone but seeing no one.

Diego - #ff4a07
Ben-Ben - #9f5500
Argos - #639af2
Angel - #f5af5e
Bryan Alrick - #36b100
Ashley Hanfel - #7a63d7
Edward Blanche - #f0c723
Levi Thornield - #cd0000
Scarlet - #75ca74

Gabby just heard a woman come out of somewhere as she grabbed a Katana that she found behind the cashier she didn't know why it was there she was still hungry she just looked behind the counter and saw a woman with an eyepatch she looked deftinaly bad she just grabbed the Katana and walked toward her trying to be tough she walked towards the woman" who are you what do you want" she say pointing the katana towards her but it was too heavy for her small body she cut her arm as she bites her lip she fell and tried to catch her balance but i t didn't work she ended up falling on the ground she still felt a bit weak

Alison 13 Human Ashley

Ali just looked at the girl" yeah I know i should be dead but I'm not so when I got better I was determined to find my big sister I had to find her no matter what" she said as she grabbed her bag she smiled" yeah let's go see big sister I'm excited to see her it has been too long since I had seen her" she said as she was kinda nervous at the same time" will it take long to get there" she asked as she wanted to get out of this town " do we need to pack for food and stuff" she asked looking up at her​

Ashley nodded, "If you have any supplies with you take them. First, I want to get you to your sister. I can always come back and search for stuff. I won't risk you helping with the search when you are already injured. Besides, if I were to stay gone while knowing about you. Serria would never forgive me." Ash glanced around the house they were in, it didn't seem like there was much. There was a cover on the sofa that looked as if it hadn't been touched in a while. "I'll take this though, it can be used for multiple things once cleaned."

Scarlet was a bit surprised to see someone so young. It had been a while since Scar had seen anyone. She held her hands up, even though the kid could be just as dangerous as any other human roaming around. She didn't want to hurt a child. Just to prove her point the girl lost control of the large blade she was trying to handle and it sliced into her arm, making even Scar flinch at the site. "Well, I don't plan to hurt you...though I don't think you need help with that..." She stated as the blood began to drip from the girl's arm, "You might want to cover that up unless you feel like trying to fight off hordes of zombies. I've got some medical supplies I can spare. This place is pretty stocked. So I don't mind sharing it with you." She left off the fact that she didn't want such a young girl going off on her own. It was clear the girl was guarded and if she was alone, then something horrible must have happened to her.

Gabby just looked at the lady that she said that she won't hurt her she looked at her arm as she grabbed her bag and picked up a bandage she just wrapped it up* thanks I'm good though wait you not going to hurt me" she say as she bites her lip she didn't want to trust her but at the same time she wanted to to" you promise you won't hurt me pinky promise " she say" I'm sorry for stealing your food I didn't know anyone was here" she say looking at her" can I travel with you please I won't cause trouble I'm so alone I miss my family they died to the bad people" she say looking at her trying not to cry​

Scarlet shouldn't have felt shocked by the girl wanting a pinky promise. She had to remind herself that she was still just a child after all... "Technically wasn't mine from the start, guess that makes both of us thieves!" She said trying to make a small joke to lighten the girl's mood. if it worked or not she couldn't be sure. Scarlet didn't think the girl would ask to travel with her either, this darling child was simply full of surprises it seemed. "Bad people? There are a few of those out there....sad how something like this brings out the worst in people. If you wish to travel with me, you can. And maybe as we travel I can help you either get that katana under control...or give you something smaller to handle." She reached down to a bag on the floor and then brought up a small sword. It was a thin blade, shorter than the katana with a simple grip. "This might work better, I found it a few days ago and simply took it with me because I thought it was cute. Well, a weapon is a weapon. I could help you train if you like. I've gotten pretty good at using my own twin swords."

Gabby just looked at the lady as she bit her lip" Is it okay to travel with you i mean I'm just a kid I just..... i don't want to be alone again" she said" I have nowhere to go" she told her as she heard the lady joke as she giggled as she looked up at her and looked at the sword that she pulled out of her bag" that's a pretty sward" she said as she looked at" can you teach me " she asked" I know I'm little but I'm tough I mean i try to be tough I still get scared sometimes" she said

Alison 13 Human Ashley

Alison just pouted a little bit she wanted to help but she understood as she nodded" okay let's go and see Ria" she said as she smiled she hadn't seen her big sister in a long time she just grabbed her things as she noticed that she grabbed a couch cover" what could you use that for" she asked as she looked up at her a little" how far is big sister is it long walk" she asked" yeah big sister is super overprotective of me" she say" at least that's what when the last time i saw her​

FF72BE Alison
AF6EA1 Gabby

Last edited:

Ashely chuckled as she mentioned how protective Serria was. She could see it even though Serria was younger, when Ash had gotten sick, she'd been super protective and very adult-like. She knew a lot of kids had to grow up quick during the end of the world, but Serria had clearly done so before the end of the world. "I don't doubt it for a moment. As for the walk..." She recalled how long it took her, their camp was set up just outside of this little city. "About twenty minutes, so not too long, but it is a decent distance. On my way here I only really ran into one zombie lurking around. The forest was pretty clear, but if you know anything you never take the same path twice without being super guarded."

"How long have you been on your own? This is a serious question." She said wondering how long such a young girl had been surviving in this messed up world all by herself. "As for training you, I would gladly help. Anything to help another decent human survive in this messed up world of ours. I'd love to say all humans should survive, but you and I both know that isn't the case." A small frown crosses her lips as she reaches up to touch the eye patch over her right eye. Whatever other humans had done to her she knew it hadn't been pretty and she was pretty grateful that the memories were still nothing but a blur.

Diego - 4yrs - Doberman - Kyla
Diego hadn't expected anyone to disturb his sleep, he stood looking the human over. "You smell odd..." He said walking towards her out of curiosity. "Sorry, that sounded rude... My name is Diego! What's yours? Oh food, I hunted a couple of rabbits earlier give me a second!" He turned and walked back into the shed grabbing one of them and bringing it to her. He nubbed tail wagging as he set the rabbit down in front of her. "Will this help?"

Resting

Watching over Serria

Ben-Ben moved alongside Bryan, allowing him to track their target. Bryan was still trying to adjust to his dog form. But watching how well Bryan was following their prey amazed him. "I'm surprised you wanted to take over tracking..." "Me too...when we started I was nervous but now, I just feel hungry. I don't even think I'd care if we cooked it or not." Bryan whispered back to Ben-Ben. This shock Ben-Ben even more, usually Bryan was always assertive about cooking the meat he ate. Ben didn't care if it was cooked or not. Sometimes the scent of the cooked meat smelled strange to him. "Well, we might want to save some of it for cooking, just when you are in your human form. If someone saw you tearing into raw meat they'd probably shoot and ask questions later."

Bryan nodded, "True..." Bryan wondered why his thoughts seemed to be more animalistic than Ben's at the moment. Was he losing himself to this new dog side? He hoped not, the thought scared him and he tripped over a limb. It scared the doe they'd been tracking but Ben-Ben was on top of things. His speckled form darted passed Bryan and he tackled the doe with his full weight. Bryan scrambled up from the ground following Ben-Ben's lead. He jumped up, sinking his fangs into the deer's hind quarter. It let out a strange sound, but the taste of fresh blood fueled Bryan, making him bite deeper into its leg and making the doe hit the ground. Ben-Ben took the chance to switch from biting the top of the doe neck to the bottom of its throat. It spazzed within Ben grasp and Bryan jerked backward hearing a faint popping noise. Then it all went silent, there was no movement from the deer it was simply still. Ben-Ben nodded licking the blood from his chops, "Good work!" Bryan shook his head, "That was strangely exhilarating. Though I'm sorry for the fumble at the beginning."

Emily Thornfield - 20yrs - Turned(German Shepherd) - Levi
Emily's tail stopped wagging, "Well that sucks...if it's dead how am I not dead. Isn't it the same concept?" She asked with a small pout, "I think since that one was an experiment your dna's clashed with each other. There is a chance that even though you've been turned, and you aren't affected when a zombie bites you other than getting a little sick. Your strand and the animal's strands hold different properties and when forcibly combined they kill the host." She nodded, "So we need a non-turned human to see if injecting my blood will work?"

Levi Thornfield - 30yrs - Human - Emily
"Two, one to inject your blood into and one for you to bite. You were turned by being bitten by a dog experiment so I think you should have the ability to turn someone else." "Really? But I figured it would be diluted or something like that." Levi tapped a finger to his chin, "There is the slight possibility that would be the case, but I doubt it. We simply have to test it out and find out. Either way this 'cure' within you is certainly not one I want to try and sell to others. As you saw the other experiment who was bitten by another dog lost their human side completely...this just seemed like a normal dog, except dumber. It's like the 'cure' ate away their working brain cells."