TV/Netflix Marathons

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

When you watch a series, how do you watch it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of episodes here and there. It is hard to just sit down devoting a set amount of time to watching a show. I would love to but when I am not working there's always something to do or be done. *sigh*

Rewatching Daredevil. This series is so fucking good.

Marathon-ing is quite easy. Laze on your couch, put on supernatural and grab your phone or computer and multi-task while drooling over Dean and Castiel. ((Sorry Sam))

Marathon-ing is quite easy. Laze on your couch, put on supernatural and grab your phone or computer and multi-task while drooling over Dean and Castiel. ((Sorry Sam))
Seeee when I multitask, though, I feel like I'm not really paying attention to the show at hand, which therefore makes me less invested in it, which actually makes me want to stop watching even sooner cuz then I just feel like I'm not really into it at that moment.

Seeee when I multitask, though, I feel like I'm not really paying attention to the show at hand, which therefore makes me less invested in it, which actually makes me want to stop watching even sooner cuz then I just feel like I'm not really into it at that moment.
I'm quite different, see I can pay attention to two things or more at once. That's how I focus. I guess... You could say I am the weirdest person who ever weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.