Trump never stops

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
... Can we just laugh at the comic I posted instead of getting all serious again?

Please?

sGnB5iG.gif

Reactions: Flame
Ok, how about this one? :P

bors%20trump.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Ok, how about this one? :P

bors%20trump.png
They would have done just that if they could have. It's easy to forget that we colonized the continent on the heels of a fucking Armageddon. A disease that wiped out 90% of their civilizations and population thanks to our good friends in Spain.

Yeah, if that didn't happen, we would have had a real tough time setting up colonies. Remember that the natives beat the shit out of a colonization attempt in the 11th century. Those colonists? The Vikings.

The fucking Vikings.

Reactions: LunaValentine
They would have done just that if they could have. It's easy to forget that we colonized the continent on the heels of a fucking Armageddon. A disease that wiped out 90% of their civilizations and population thanks to our good friends in Spain.

Yeah, if that didn't happen, we would have had a real tough time setting up colonies. Remember that the natives beat the shit out of a colonization attempt in the 11th century. Those colonists? The Vikings.

The fucking Vikings.
So basicly, we are plaguebearers. ALL HAIL NURGLE

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Grothnor
My brother is convinced Trump is just trolling America and after the election will just turn around and yell at the idiots who supported him.

I hope that's true, but I think that's wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.